All Comments on 'Lingerie Delivery'

by Julia_Again

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved

Yum

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very tasteful and erotic!

Very realistic and literal. Erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fantasies or reality

So believable,I could actually see it happening .well done.

Lamia33Lamia33over 7 years ago
Welcome back Julia

As always I loved your story. It deserves a sequel, it needs to continue on with the note left for Jill's partner he would be a jealous thing and this could lead to lots of adventures in dark places don't you think?

Alexandra

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely

Nice to have you back! fab writing as always...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Very exciting. Loved the ending....wondering what will happen when he finds the note.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Renate

from me a different endling:

Julia teases her on and on, but no orgasm. This makes Jill so weak that she agrees to lick Julia to heaven. Right afterwards it would be her reward, but unforunally she awaits him in minutes. So Julia left and a horny Jill awaits him. He had seen Julias card, but his willing wife gave him an amazing blowjob to start. She told him all. Again she had to model her lingerie, this time for him. Later sex, seh came twice but still felt unsatisfied. When he was asleep, she took Julias panties to smell on them.

It would be the next day for her to Call Julia again.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 4 years ago
Love your writing

Another very hot and sexy lesbian encounter, written with such skill that it makes it almost like watching it happen on screen.

Would love to see you return and add more stories from your imaginative mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was bad. So unrealistic that building a fantasy was impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! Just so hot. Time to find another of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very, very good. I struggle to find such arousing quality but this was perfect. I love your work and try to put myself in your stories. Here, I was trying on the underwear and being seduced and yes you got me very wet. Crazy, I know but it's what gets me off.

Love Cassie xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJulia_Again@Julia_Again
PLEASE READ TO THE END. Passionate sensual woman, with a mind that loves to explore new adventures and a body that could pass for a woman 10 years my junior. 5 feet 8 tall, 34D boobs, UK dress size 12. Lover of clothes, lingerie and shoes. Attracted to women younger than myse...