All Comments on 'Lingerie Does Make the Man Ch. 03'

by lingerielover

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
finaly a story about dressing that doesnt end in g

doesnt end in gay sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I love lingerie shopping too

I'm a CD husband who loves lingerie shopping. At first I always said it was for my wife but then one day I decided to be bold and told the salesgirl the clothes were for me. Even though I was a bit embarrassed at first, it really was exciting to share such a secret with a total stranger. She actually was very helpful and didn't judge me at all. In fact, she was extremely nice and even gave me her phone number when I left. She said to call her and she would come over for me to model all the clothes for her. She also said that if I wanted her boyfriend to come over, she'd bring him. I immediately said "yes" because I'm such a faggot CD who loves getting fucked by men. I can't wait for next weekend when my wife's away so I can invite Darlene and her boyfriend to my place.

AkpervertAkpervert3 months ago

I haven't 'lingerie shopped' for more than panties and one bra, and I KNOW my size for panties. And/so I've yet to cross that line about telling a clerk anything was for me. But I don't think I'd have any problem doing that today. I have no worries about 'coming out' on my panty fetish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous