Lingerie Moms: American MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JLCC
JLCC
203 Followers

"Now, pull me in close."

Andrew's mind was reeling with the onslaught of sensation: his mother's intoxicating fragrance, the gentle touch of her hair against his cheek, the unmistakable sensation of some firm fabric under her blouse, the ethereal warmth her body radiated against his. He all but gave up trying to obscure his erection against her pelvis, figuring that protrusion could just be perceived as a hip bone or something.

Jennifer herself was not surprised, but pleased with just how the dance was fortifying her own resolve. She felt satisfied and deliciously wicked at how their closeness and movement were justifying her plan.

"No surprise. I'm making him hard."

As the song ended, they paused as Jennifer rested her head on her son's shoulder. Then, she brought her face to his and with a breathy, open-mouthed kiss whispered, "Thank you."

"Let's check dinner!" she declared, changing emotional gears.

There was still a little time before the chicken was ready so the two of them put the final touches to the table setting. As that was completed, Andrew drew back into dutiful son mode.

"Mom, why don't you pour us some wine, and I'll bring out the salad."

Jennifer knew this was a perfect opportunity to continue her visual seduction. "That sounds perfect, honey."

As her son, disappeared into the kitchen, she opened and poured what she hoped would be the prelude to her seduction. She then sat in the chair to the side of the head of the table and turned slightly toward the kitchen. As she waited, she lifted her heel from the four inch stiletto and crossed her other leg, dangling her shoe from her nylon-covered toes, offering a full view of her shapely calf.

Andrew entered the dining room with the two salad plates and again stopped short. It seemed like his mom was inside his head, evoking every filthy fantasy he had viewed and conjured for the last couple of years. Her nylon covered feet captivated his gaze, the exaggerated curve of the arch of her foot was at once sexy, delicate, and sinful.

No comment was necessary as their eyes met: Jennifer's filled with aroused delight, Andrew's with confused lust.

Jennifer turned back to the table, gazing at her son as he placed the salad plates at their settings.

He sat and delivered a simple "happy birthday", encouraging her to eat.

"So far, I can't think of a more perfect birthday, Andy. Thank you so much!" she praised.

"You're welcome, mom. But you do deserve it. You've done a great job taking care of me since dad died and I want to thank you. But, uh, also...," he trailed off, not sure how to carry on with his tribute.

"Yes, dear?"

"Well, you've also shown me a lot in just the last little while about how I should carry myself. So I thought it was important to give you a, um, demonstration of those skills. I'm glad you like it."

"Oh, I do! But speaking of that, tell me more about Victoria's Secret girl, what's her name?. I've often wondered, do they live the lifestyle of the store or is it just a job?"

Andrew was taken aback at his mother delving into that area of his life. He had regained enough composure at this point to deliver a snappy comeback.

"It was hard to tell, but when I had my hand on her ass, it felt like she was wearing granny panties," he chuckled.

"Goodness, you move fast, you stud!" Jennifer retorted.

Through dinner, they continued talking on light-hearted topics. Andrew took his responsibilities of looking after his mother seriously, bringing their plated meals and ensuring that their wine glasses were topped up. Andrew intuitively wanted to step up for her. Not just because she was his mother, but because she was a sexy woman and he wanted to please her.

For her part, Jennifer was not so subtle in escalating her advances. Everything about the day had only confirmed her desires and she knew her son was falling for her vixen-like charms. She stuck her chest out a little farther than normal, drawing attention to her ample breasts. She bounced her foot off her knee, occasionally grazing his leg. She was pointed in her praise of his personal preparations, telling him that she was glad he chose to wear cologne and that he smelled wonderful.

"Maybe just a little less next time," she added with a wink.

They were finishing off with the gourmet cupcakes Andrew brought and Jennifer suggested they top up their glasses and continue in the living room.

"Let's skip the dishes. Maybe you'll ask me to dance again," she hinted.

*

Jennifer reclined into the corner of the sofa and crossed her legs, making an exaggerated show of extending her foot and allowing the front of her blouse to stretch tightly across her breasts. Andrew was uncontrollably drawn to her painted toes peaking out from the strap on the top of her foot. They looked like jewels, no, candies that begged to be tasted. He followed the curve of her calf and thigh to take in the luscious expanse of her bare thigh that was now partly exposed and yet again, revealing the seductive garter strap.

"She's doing this on purpose!"

Jennifer could see that she had drawn her son in past the point of refusal.

"You like looking at this stuff, don't you? You like a woman who presents her herself in such a uniquely feminine way. Why don't you see how it feels? Touch my legs."

Andrew complied, hypnotically yet eagerly. He was focused on the delirious sensation of the material coupled with the warmth of her leg. As his hand tentatively caressed her, he occasionally glance to his mother's face to ensure approval.

"Does that feel good? It sure does to me," Jennifer approved.

"Take my shoes off, for now. Don't my painted toes look delicious?"

Regardless that it was his mother, Andrew was fully immersed in this exhibition of his number one jack-off fantasy. He removed her shoes, cradling her ankles in his hands.

"Do you want to kiss them?" Jennifer's voice was now a little more ragged as she pushed forward in her arousal.

Andrew looked in shock at his mother but held her ankles firm.

"It's okay, please," Jennifer implored, near begging.

Andrew tentatively moved his face closer, inspecting the fine weave of the fabric until he came to the muted glow of her red toe nails.

"Fuck it! Just do it."

Jennifer gasped as his mouth gently settled on first her big toe, then each of the others in succession.

"Wow! That was for him, but that looks and feels so hot!"

Andrew wasn't very experienced with women, but he knew that he could push some boundaries at this point. He extended his tongue, dragging it over the top of her feet to each toe in turn.

And then, to Jennifer's delighted shock, he took all of the toes of one foot into his mouth. The site of the simple, lewd gesture combined with the new sensation of the nylon barrier and the taboo-busting union they were entering pushed arousal past any hesitation that still lingered.

"God, baby. Suck on your mom's toes," she purred.

It was awkward for Andrew, leaning over like this so he got on the floor in front of her. It would be much easier that way and more importantly, he might get a view up her skirt.

She fully extended her legs as he cupped one heel in each hand and continued kissing and sucking at her feet.

Her desire emboldened him and as he ministered to one foot, he parted her legs, peering up the expanse of covered and naked flesh to see his mother's panties, if you could even call them that. The gusset was so small, he swore that her clit was peeking out over the top of the lacy material.

"Do you like the view from there?" she teased while intently watching his face and mouth.

"This is so sexy, mom," Andrew delivered as comfortably as a horny, inexperienced, expecting-to-fuck-his-hot-mother twenty-two year old could.

"Now, my son, do you see what you do to me? Do you see what I want? I'm your stocking MILF and I want to be pleased while pleasing you.

"You've been peeking up my skirt, you naughty young man. I want to be your naughty mom. Stand up and pull off your pants."

Certainly, Jennifer wanted to see her son naked, but she also thought it might be best to get her son's first orgasm out of the way. When it came time for the inevitable fucking, she wanted it good and long.

Andrew was shy but determined as he undid his belt, then pants and let them fall to the ground. Jennifer was pleased to see the head of his hard cock poking out of the top of his underwear.

"That looks like it will be more than good enough."

With a smile she teased, "My my, it looks like someone has been working out. Is that all for me?"

Her appreciation gave Andrew the confidence to pull his underwear down as Jennifer intently leaned in toward him. That confidence combined with all of the events so far, broke down his last inhibition. "Touch it," he compelled.

Jennifer's heart leapt with horny delight at his command. With a sultry smile of lust and wonder, she closed the gap between them and placed one hand on his hip while reaching for the object of her desire and pleasure: her son's cock.

Andrew's body noticeably twitched as she lightly stroked his shaft. "Oh god, mom," he moaned.

"Can I kiss it?" she asked, looking pleadingly up to his enrapt face.

She didn't wait for his 'yes' before kissing red lipstick marks on the tip of his cock. As he watched this lurid spectacle, his breath came shorter and faster...

"He might not think to tell me..."

...so Jennifer quickly took his shaft in her mouth, almost too late to catch the eruption of cum he released. The volume of fluid took her by surprise but she kept up to him, swallowing as each pulse of her son's - HER SON! - dick delivered jets of semen.

"I'm sorry mom! God, it happened so fast!" was all he could say.

Jennifer finished swallowing before soothing, "That was very yummy, and I was expecting it. But I'll let you in on a secret. I want to be told you're cumming. It turns me on.

"Now come. Give me a kiss."

Even considering the goo that was just in her mouth, Andrew eagerly pulled his mother up from the sofa to stand before him, closing his lips on hers and deeply kissing her. Jennifer didn't care that his wet, probably dripping, lipstick-painted cock was staining her skirt. This was the culmination, consummation, of her newfound desires. They held each other tightly as their tongues explored each other's mouths, hands roaming freely as they familiarized themselves with the body before them.

"I'm glad you did that so freely. I'm going to look forward to cleaning myself off of your face when the time comes," she hinted.

"You like the taste of pussy?" he asked, visions of cunt-eating MILFs running through his mind.

"I think it's time for you to pleasure me, son, and then you'll find out. But first, get the rest of your clothes off and take a seat."

Andrew eagerly stepped out of his pants, and shed his jacket, tie and shirt. Jennifer found her shoes and slid her feet back into them.

Music was still playing in the background and Jennifer thought it best to keep her new, young man horny. She started swaying to the tune, doing a couple of turns while teasing her skirt up her legs. Turning her back to him, she bent over and inched her tight skirt up over her plump ass.

Andrew was in a horny haze, staring in albeit diminishing disbelief at what his mother was doing. It was like his mother had become the embodiment of all of his favorite jerk-off fantasies: Michelle Thorne, Red, Holly Kiss, Lucy Zara, Jennifer Jade. It was a long list.

Still bent over, Jennifer turned her head to Andrew. "It's okay. Stroke your cock for me."

Andrew did just that, trying to coax life back into his flaccid dick as his mom continued her dance. She stood upright, unzipping her skirt and shimmying it down to her feet. Turning to face him, she undid the buttons of her blouse, cupping her swaying tits as they were freed from the fabric. Finally, she leaned toward him, her supported breasts revealing what seemed like impossible cleavage as she folded the cups of the merry widow under the bottom swell of her luscious orbs.

"That might just be my favorite feature of this little number," she proudly declared, urging him to feast with his eyes on her protruding nipples.

She moved closer to him, bringing her nipples to his face.

"Kiss them. Touch them," she urged. "Talk dirty to me, just like you'd talk to those British stocking MILFs."

Horror flashed across Andrew's face as he realized he was busted for his porn habits. "I - I'm sorry mom, but..."

Jennifer interrupted. "No, no, it's okay sweetie. Just enjoy. We'll talk about that later." She drew his head in closer to her tits.

Andrew eagerly and clumsily began sucking and fondling her, responding to the swaying gentle grind of his mother's breasts on his face and in his mouth.

"Oh, that's so good," Jennifer purred. "But I know a way you can really enjoy all of this. Stand up."

Andrew got up from the sofa traded places with his mother. Jennifer sunk low in the cushions and pulled her knees to her chest. Andrew nearly choked at the view of her pussy pushing against the scrap of fabric covering her mound. She intently watched his face as she placed her hands on the inside of her thighs and spread her legs apart. Her panties had pulled so low that, yes, her clit was showing at the top of the lace border. Andrew's cock was definitely stirring now as he stroked and watched.

"I need you to eat my slutty MILF cunt, horny man," Jennifer encouraged.

Andrew was lost in the fantasy. It didn't matter that this was his mother. In fact, that wickedness was making everything much more erotic. Images and scenes of the videos he watched flashed through his mind as he tried to figure out what to do next.

"That's it. Spread your legs for me, slut," Andrew demanded.

"Fuck! Where did that come from?"

"That's my boy!"

Jennifer extended her stocking-clad legs as straight and as wide as she could manage. Andrew grasped her foot and pressed his torso against her as he kissed and licked his way down her voluptuous limb, paying special attention to the seam guiding his way to her bare thigh and barely covered pussy.

He knelt before her, kissing and nibbling at her skin and running his index finger against the panties, pressing against his mom's pussy. He then hooked his finger in the gusset and pulled them to the side, exposing her glistening, engorged lips.

He had eaten pussy only a few times before, but for him this new experience seemed to demand more deliberate attention. He grazed his tongue over her labia, planting kisses as he did. He found the taste unusual but rapidly intoxicating and it fueled his enthusiasm.

As for skill, her son certainly wasn't Meredith, but his lust and sinful hunger pushed waves of pleasure through Jennifer. She lowered her legs to his back, resting her heels on his shoulder blades and tugging him tightly against her wanting pussy.

Jennifer played to the fantasy unfolding between them. "Oh god, yes! Eat your mom's pussy. You've wanted to do this for a long time, haven't you?"

Andrew grunted as he continued to lap at her now gaping slit. He explored with his tongue deeply inside the wet channel and he sucked on her clit with satisfaction at the frenzy he was causing in her.

Suddenly, Jennifer clamped her thighs tightly against his head as she began to cry out her orgasm.

"Fuck! Yes! Dirty fucker! Uuuuunnngh!"

She ground her pussy against his face, seeking to prolong the ecstatic pleasure and smearing her slick juices across his cheeks and chin. "That was so much better than I hoped for!" she breathlessly praised.

Andrew decided to test her earlier revelation and slid up between her legs, pressing his hardening cock against the wet mess of her pussy and leaning over his mother to kiss her. Jennifer greedily licked at his his face and mouth, savoring the flavor of their combined juices.

"I hope she sucks my dick after I fuck her. That'd be hot!"

"Now, come here and let me give that cock of your the attention it deserves," Jennifer invited.

"No. You come here and get on your knees," Andrew pressed.

"Damn! He's learning fast."

"Yes, sir!" Jennifer eagerly complied. She shuffled off the sofa and onto her knees in front of her son.

"You want this, don't you?" Andrew growled as he pointed his shamelessly hard cock at his mother's face. "Show me how much."

Jennifer delightedly took his balls in one hand and his shaft in the other, planting kisses all the way up.

"I should have freshened my lipstick."

She watched him staring intently at her as she first licked, then nibbled, then taking her prize in her mouth as deeply as she could. This was so much better for her without the uncontrollably imminent orgasm. She reveled in the pleasure she was giving her son as she bobbed her head up and down, slathering his shaft with her spit, knowing that she was priming him to fuck her the way she craved to be fucked.

When Andrew grasped her head, tangling his fingers in her hair, she knew she had too slow down it down. She pulled away enough to release his cock and kissed her way up his torso until she stood facing him. As she kissed him, she reached down between her legs and fingered her pussy, spreading her juices over her lips and fingers.

"This is how ready I am for you, sweetheart," she whispered as she pushed her wet fingers in his mouth. "I want you to fuck me."

In Andrew's experience, getting to the 'final act' had almost always seemed like an acquiescence. Here, his mother, of all women, was practically begging him. As horny and slutty as it seemed, and despite all that had happened in the last hour, she was still his mother and a sense of deference overcame him. Oh, he would fuck her, but it seemed to him that he needed to treat her properly.

"Prop the pillow against the arm of the sofa and lay back. I want to see your beautiful face while we do this."

Such surprises, Jennifer thought. He's forceful, then tender. She happily complied and Andrew reached around her hips to pull her panties off.

"You look so good as a stocking MILF," Andrew lustfully praised, ogling her legs as he pulled the scrap of fabric over them.

"You like how I look and how they make me act? Do you like how the nylon and garters frame my ass and MILF pussy?" Jennifer tormented as she used both hands to open her slit wide.

Andrew growled as he pointed his cock toward her entrance, any reluctance he held onto pushed aside by the lust his sexy mother was cultivating. This was going to happen and damn, it would be good.

Jennifer watched intently as her son spit in his hand and wet the tip of his dick. It seems that porn teaches a few good tricks, she thought.

As cock roughly entered pussy, both of them were overcome with a deep satisfaction and delirium. The weeks of teasing, the preparation, the fulfillment of long-held fantasies came to a consummation. Not to mention the beautifully wicked smashing of a taboo that not long ago was unthinkable.

Andrew hovered over his mother, gliding slowly in and out of her as he gazed intently into her eyes. Jennifer parted her mouth in invitation to him and he kissed her. Their tongues tangled feverishly as he thrust more determinedly. Jennifer wrapped her legs around his waist, resting her heels on his ass and encouraging his invasion.

She could see though that he was beginning to lose control as he pummeled her harder and she wanted more. "Honey, stop. I think it's only proper for a stocking MILF to be finished from behind."

She gently pushed him off of her and positioned herself with one knee on the seat cushion, one leg stretched to the floor, and her head on a sofa pillow. For the young man, the vision of her arched back raising her ass up high, emphasizing her gaping, freshly-fucked pussy was enough to jack off over.

JLCC
JLCC
203 Followers