Lingerie Moms: American MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JLCC
JLCC
203 Followers

"Come fuck me good, lover," she prodded as she again teased her clit and pussy lips with her manicured fingers.

They both knew this wouldn't last long and Jennifer rubbed furiously as her son pounded against her. She could make out his ragged breathing as he attempted to maintain a rhythm. Jennifer desperately wanted to cum with his cock inside her. She conjured the images of the gorgeous women she had seen, overlaying the vision of them having seduced her son - Damn! They had already anyway! - and she was pushed to the edge of her pleasure.

"Cum for me, baby!" she encouraged, as much for him as for her.

He thrust more erratically, unable to contain the pleasure of his cock in his beautiful mother's pussy. His cock pulsed powerfully inside her and Jennifer's body released itself to orgasm with him. Both of them cried out as waves of pleasure overcame them.

"Fuck! So good!"

"Oh my gaaaawwwwd!"

As the tension abated, Andrew rested against his mother's ass, firmly gripping her luscious cheeks. Jennifer panted as her son leaned down to kiss her shoulders and neck, his lips slipping against her sweat-sheened skin.

"Mmmmm, baby," Jennifer cooed at the light caress of his mouth.

"God, mom, that was unbelievable," Andrew enthused.

"Me too," was all Jennifer could get out.

After a few moments of enjoying the afterglow, Andrew withdrew from his mother's pussy, his now soft dick falling out of her, and he sat on the sofa. Taking his mother's hand he drew her from what had become an awkward position to sit beside him. Jennifer was eager to not give up this new persona so she kicked off her shoes and draped her stocking covered legs over his lap and curled up under his arm.

"Was that bad?" she whispered, with a hint of seduction still in her voice. She thought so, but that was a big part of what had made it so great.

"Probably, but I'd do you again, MILF," Andrew replied with a smirk.

"I think you'll definitely get a chance, SILF." Both of them chuckled at the appropriation of the acronym for Son I'd Like to Fuck.

Coming out of the haze of euphoria, Jennifer was regaining her sensibilities. "All of this has been so awesome. I can't believe that we ended up like this. And, I DO want to do this again. But remember: I am your mother and you're still my son. This is way different than Victoria's Secret girl. If you have any problems with this, you talk to me. Please. And speaking of that, I have to admit that I'll not really like it, but you should still see her, or whoever you might meet. I have a feeling you are going to start having a lot more success with the ladies, you big stud," she praised.

"But! I'll bet you they won't offer the same kind of pleasure as your very own stocking MILF," she concluded.

"True, but I bet my mom could teach them."

They cuddled for awhile, basking in the warmth of their newly changed relationship. Jennifer finally broke the bliss.

"Take me to my bed, son."

*

Jennifer was blissfully on the edge of sleep after another good fucking in her own bed. Her desire was sated for the time being, held in Andrew's arms. . She was getting a taste of what she craved and was eager to continue developing her son. It would be good for him in the long run, she rationalized and help him with girls and maybe even the fucking bitch he would come to marry.

"JENNIFER!"

Right now though, she thought he was perfectly positioned to come into his own and develop more of those traits she saw in Laura's son. At that moment, a shock of realization startled her. Andrew was friends with Jacob. Jacob and Laura were not shy about showing their relationship. Was Jacob coaching Andrew?

That was a thought for another day. Sleep was overcoming her as she enjoyed the feel of the sheets and his skin against her nylon covered legs. Stocking MILFs must do this all the time, she giggled to herself. She certainly would.

*

Jennifer woke to the movement of her son getting out of bed. She heard the unmistakable morning sounds of peeing and tooth brushing before he came back to find her awake. As he kissed her 'good morning' her lust was also awoken; it had been a long time since she got to start the day with a morning fuck.

"Good morning, honey. You taste so good," she greeted. "Let me freshen up and I'll come right back."

While in the bathroom, Jennifer took a few extra steps, running a brush through her hair, straightening her stockings, folding the cups off the merry widow under her tits, and tweaking her nipples. She recalled her conversation with Meredith and sent a quick text message.

For Andrew's part, he lay in bed, blissfully ignorant of any guilt he might be supposed to experience. He was enjoying the feeling of his hard on, reliving the past night and the fulfilled fantasy of his very own stocking MILF. He was idly stroking his cock as his mother came out of the bathroom, striking a pose against the door frame.

The bright sun shining through the window behind her silhouetted her figure, pronouncing the erect nubs that were her nipples on her supported tits.

"I am so totally up for an encore, stud. Wanna make your mama happy before I have to go do an errand?"

"Come plant that luscious ass on my face and ride my tongue," Andrew directed, wondering about and then quickly ignoring the errand.

It wasn't quite an order, but Jennifer was thrilled that his expression of desires was becoming less of a question.

"Gladly, sir!"

She made a show of crawling up from the foot of the bed to straddle his face while pulling her pussy lips apart. Leaning on the headboard, she rocked her already moistened lips over his mouth. Andrew's passion was fully on display as his hands roamed over her body, squeezing her tits, caressing her nylon-covered thighs, pulling her ass into his face.

Jennifer's morning ecstasy had her on the edge of orgasm but she wanted to cum with her son's cock in her cunt again. She crawled off of Andrew and nudged him to the side of the bed. She lay on her back, propping her head up on pillows and spread her legs high and wide, displaying the seams of her stockings on her shapely legs.

"I think this is how a stocking MILF says good morning. Come fuck me," she pleaded.

Andrew moved between her legs, moistening the tip of his cock with spit. He was torn between fucking his mother and just looking at her and jerking off. Either prospect was hot to him.

"Fuck dude! It's a woman! Not a video!"

He wasted no more time pushing his wet cock inside his mother's saliva and juice soaked pussy. Kneeling upright, he wanted to enjoy as much of the slutty view she was giving him.

"I can't believe that she's doing this. For me!"

With her fingers teasing her clit, Jennifer was easily pushed over the edge to orgasm. She also rightly figured that again, her son would not be able to fuck her long and hard. Even as she was spasming in orgasm, she had a need that overtook her desire for immediate pleasure.

"Cum for me baby, cum for your mom. Take that cock out and fuck my leg. Fill my stockings with your juice!"

There's something about a dirty-talking woman that will push a man over the edge of pleasure. Andrew quickly pulled his glistening cock out of his mother and thrust it inside the band of her stocking top just as he began to pulse his cream. It spread lewdly between the fabric and her skin, creating a white pool soaking through the sheer nylon. Jennifer was in awe at the volume he recharged with a bit of sleep, but the material held the warm, viscous puddle against her skin.

In their own ways, they both marveled at the site and each other for only a moment before Jennifer urged him off of her.

"I'll be back soon. I have to take care of something," she stated, matter-of-factly as she checked her phone.

"What? Errands on a Sunday morning?" Andrew replied, with no small measure of annoyance and disappointment.

Jennifer came to soothe her son. "Don't worry, I'll be back in a couple of hours at very most, you horny man. This is important to me."

She quickly readjusted her lingerie and threw on a suitable dress, attempting to retain her freshly-fucked appearance and composure.

As she drove, she did her best to keep that souvenir puddle off the seat of her car. She made her way to Meredith's shop as quickly as possible and was thrilled to find Meredith arriving at the same time as her.

"Good morning. I do trust that this is worth the disruption to my day," Meredith chided with equal parts annoyance and anticipation.

"Lock the door and let's go to the back and you'll see," Jennifer hinted.

She took her spot on the dressing platform, facing the three way mirrors.

"I brought you a gift. Lift my dress."

Meredith knelt before her new protege and ran her hands up Jennifer's stocking-covered legs.

"I see you are embracing your new mindset thoroughly," the shop owner praised as she pushed the skirt over Jennifer's thighs. She was greeted with the sight of her appropriately wrapped gift, oozing across the lush thighs and through the weave of the fabric.

Starting at her knee, Meredith licked her way up Jennifer's thigh to the gleaming treasure encased in sheer nylon.

"I dare say, my work here is done, stocking MILF."

JLCC
JLCC
203 Followers