All Comments on 'Lingering Guilt'

by doublewhiskey

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!!!

I don't normally leave comments, because most of the stories are of a cuckold nature, but this affair is the kind I could almost forgive my wife for having. She just can't help herself.

Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

Truly enjoy it when white women surrender to the superior black cock. Hope she has a baby and names him James Jr.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story.

I hope the men in these sluts lives end up burning them to the ground. In the meantime, keep them fucking like rabbits, and get them pregnant. Then have their husbands kick them to the curb, leaving them broken, destitute, and with life long regrets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really?

Bev and Nick are soooooooo close, that Bev even helps his wife cheating on him? Wow. With a sister like this, who needs enemies?

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477salmost 4 years ago
Once again

Garbage. So if the sex is amazing with the black dude why don't they leave the guys that are shit in Bed? Oh because the black doesn't give a fuck about them and the guys they are with take care if them and the kids that are obviously not theirs. Thank you for writing a story to show how women are worthless whores and only interested in satisfying their whore cunts. Feel sorry for bev and Molly's men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dave69

I enjoyed your story. Good build up and strong characters. You should have used the husband more. Good theme and not too much submissive shite that's around. The or the comment made had a point. Why white men are portrayed as usless. Far from if that the case why do blackmen try and steal white wives. Can't they get their own. Come on my black brothers get over yourselves slavery went out years ago. Look forward to your next story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous