Lingering Guilt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James kept pumping in and out of the spasming woman. Bev returned to lay on the bed, watching the scene as it continued to unfold. She buried two fingers deep into her cunt.

"How about if I get another go on that monster?" she said, trying to get James's attention. After a series of continued thrusts, James broke from his own little trance and looked to the ginger.

"Go ahead and taste her on this thing, then I'll let you ride it."

Bev again dropped to all fours and crawled toward the big black cock as he withdrew it from the woman suffering from post-orgasm euphoria. Bev lowered her mouth to the cock and slid it in and out. The pussy taste of her sister in law was strong on the dick.

Molly's presence returned. She wasn't sure exactly what happened, but she knew that a tingle as if shocked could be felt throughout her body. She also knew that she wanted more. Could feel it through the core of her being. Sensing a shift on the bed, she turned toward the sag in the mattress, remembering that there were others with her.

Bev was straddling James in a reverse cowgirl position. His hands rested on her hips, assisting her in driving herself down on him by helping raise her. In a hypnotic rhythm, Molly looked on as the massive unit impaled the small woman. The man drove deep into the woman's pussy. Molly lowered her head and, as best she could, began licking at the redhead's exposed clit. The three formed a perfectly effective symbiosis of pleasure, culminating in Bev cumming on the black man's dick, flooding him and Molly's mouth with her cum.

James held Bev on his dick, allowing her to finish cumming, before throwing her onto the bed beside him. He turned his head toward Molly.

"One more?" he asked. She shook her head yes. "Good, let me fuck you from behind," he said as he got up and stood on the edge of the bed. Molly backed into position. He guided one foot onto the floor of the bed, leaving her other leg resting on the bed. In that position, he had easy access to her pussy and tight asshole.

He placed his cock at the entrance of her pussy and slowly pushed forward. He withdrew almost the entire length before driving it back into her. He picked up the pace, pounding into her. He wrapped his hand down between her legs and began rubbing her clit. Bev got behind James and moved her hands over his body.

Molly began to reach the cliff of her arousal. She knew that if this kept up, she would be forced over the edge, orgasming for the second time. She didn't want anything to interfere with her ascension. Her grunts and moans seemed to echo through the room. As if dawning on her, she noticed that her sounds of ecstasy had become mixed with James's. She knew from last time that he was getting close to cumming.

"Don't cum inside me. We're trying to get pregnant. Don't cum inside me."

"No worries baby. I'll take care of you," he moaned as he continued to thrust into her. Each thrust brought her closer and closer to finishing.

"Just a little more and I'll cum," she yelled. His only response was a grunt.

"Fuck! Here I go!," Molly yelled as she came on the black man's dick.

With her body pressed against James's body from behind, Bev could feel him tense and his ass cheeks clench as he neared his own climax. He reached down to the base of his cock, prepared to pull out as a few more thrusts would certainly lead him there, and then beyond the point of no return.

Bev had other ideas though. Knowing the end was close, she pressed her body even more firmly against the large black man. At the same time, she reached passed him as he thrust and grabbed Molly's orgasming hips. She pulled backwards with all of her might, causing James to bottom out inside her sister in law. With two more thrusts and one loud grunt, James began cumming, emptying the full load into Molly's quivering pussy.

Spent, James collapsed onto Molly's back. In an uncharacteristic move, he placed gentle kisses onto her neck, before whispering that he was sorry and that it wasn't his fault. He grabbed her head, turned her face to his, and gave her a passionate kiss on the mouth.

James then rose from the bed and went to the bathroom. After taking a piss, he bent and picked Molly's panty up from the floor, leaving her shorts behind. He walked into the bedroom and kissed Bev once. He moved toward the door, only stopping to pick up the red thong panties that lay there. Placing both pairs into his pocket, he left. Soon after, the two women heard the front door close.

The closing seemed to break the silence that hung over the room. They turned and looked at each other.

"I can't believe that this happened again," Molly bemoaned.

"Certainly seems like you liked it. I'm glad you got to try it out again. I told you it gets better each time," Bev tried to spin it positively.

"And why the fuck did you make him cum inside me? I told him not to."

"I don't know. It's just with a dick that big, you have to feel it cum inside you. It was so hot when he flooded your pussy."

"But Nick and I are trying to have a baby. What would he say if I get knocked up with James's baby? He is your brother. He'd probably leave me that day."

"That's super exciting that you guys are trying to have a baby. I can't wait to have a niece or nephew. And Nick will be fine with it in the end. He really just wants a baby."

"I want a baby with Nick. His baby. You could have just made me lose that," Molly said on the verge of tears.

"Want me to help clean it up?" Bev replied, inching closer to her still naked sister in law.

"I don't think so Bev. I got to get out of here." Molly picked up her bra and shirt from the bedroom floor and put them on. Bottomless, she went into the bathroom and retrieved the shorts. Fully clad, she came back into the bedroom, seeing Bev naked on the edge of the bed. She passed the redhead on her way out of the room. She gave one last glance over her shoulder, waved a weak goodbye, and left.

She left by the back door, stepping into the still chilly morning. She walked toward her car down the street.

Molly realized that there was a dampness in her shorts. She thought it must partially be James's seed dripping out her pussy. She also decided that it was also partially that she was still really turned on from what happened. This was the hottest experience that had ever happened to her. The next thought that crossed her mind as she got into her car was whether James had gotten her pregnant.

12