Linn Plus Two Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are beautiful," I whispered. She mouthed the words, 'I love you" again then plunged her mouth downward trying to take his entire length into her mouth. She gagged a little and pulled back. "He is big -- the head is big," she said, then starting slowly, taking a little bit of him at a time. The weight of her breasts was rubbing her nipples against Jeff's legs. She began gently rocking back and forth, sucking up and down on Jeff's manhood. I felt an amazing wave of calm spreading through my body. Then right behind that an ache deep in my groin. I stopped massaging my cock; I didn't want to come by myself. Lin closed her eyes and continued her lusty assault. I moved to the bed to help Jeff completely satisfy her. Watching them was incredible, especially since I know how much Lin was enjoying the experience of a different body. I lowered my tongue to the middle of her back and began licking toward her ass. The taste was salty-sweet, a mixture of sweat and body cream. I guided my tongue between her buttocks until it found her hole. She pushed back against the sensation; I swirled the tip of my tongue against her ass. She moaned and started quickly sucking Jeff. Her butt muscles clinched, and clinched again. She let out a deep animal moan, and then another. Jeff was licking her pussy and shoving his tongue up inside her. She dropped her head, pushing herself back at us.

My tongue continued to play with opening of her ass; I heard Jeff sucking at her pussy. She shook, then screamed, "Ahhh! Gawd...fuck...yes right there...tongue my ass...GAWD," she half screamed. Jeff began sucking at her hole. "What...Oh, my. Yes, eat my pussy. EAT ME!" she screamed. I have never heard her like that and had never in my life seen such an orgasm. I pulled back to watch as Jeff brought her the rest of the way through her convulsions. She fell forward and rolled to her side in the fetal position, shaking and laughing. "Gawd. What were you two doing to me? I've never felt anything like that. My gawd. Can we do that again," Lin asked as she giggled and then laughed. "Am I being..."

Almost in unison, we both said, "Whenever you're ready." The sexual tension that had been building over several days had pushed her into a tantric like high.

She reached for me, grabbed at my arms and pulled me to her saying, "I love you!"

"I love you, Lin." Jeff propped himself upon his elbows and watched as Lin and I took a moment to connect. I moved my leg between hers and pulled her to me. We intertwined our bodies. Jeff got up and walked to the sink. I listened as he ran the water to get it hot.

"Wow, she really came all over my face," he exclaimed while examining his image in the mirror. "That was an explosion."

Jeff brought a hot wash cloth for Lin. I moved away so he could put it on her red and swollen lips. I went to the bar, poured a little more in each glass and brought our wine to the bed. Lin was on her back across the bed; Jeff was sitting near her head on the edge. Her left hand was stroking him. From that angle, his balls look enlarged, much bigger than before.

"It's like you and Jeff are brothers. He does the same things you'd do." Lin was quiet for a moment as she sipped her wine. "I know I said I didn't want to fuck anybody else, but Gary, I really want to fuck Jeff." She looked at me as if asking for my permission and then looked at him.

"Our agreement has always been that you call the shots." She motioned for me to kiss her. "You aren't mad that I want to fuck another man?"

"You know I love seeing you pleasured."

We all sipped a little more wine, looking at each other. "I know. But how will you feel seeing his cock actually going inside me," she asked and then added,"I do not want anything to change our love."

"It's hard to describe, but you add to me in so many ways. I have felt that you playfully indulge my desires and...if you did fuck Jeff, I would feel you were indulging your desires." I watched Lin's face as she gave thought to what I had just said. I continued, "I couldn't possibly feel anything but love as I watch you being completely pleasured. And if it is anything like the feelings I experienced watching you suck his cock, then I might simply explode in ecstasy." I looked at Jeff and then back to Lin. "I have never felt such calm and such ache at the same time. It was an exquisite divine pain."

Jeff smiled knowingly. Lin looked deep into my eyes and said, "I love your body and the feel of you in me, but tonight, I really want to feel the head of his cock pulling at my insides." A naughty looked filled her eyes. "I want you to watch as he teases my pussy lips with his cock, then slowly push his hard meat into me."

12