All Comments on 'Lion's Den Ch. 03'

by Elektrical

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

Five.

silver766silver766over 12 years ago
Wow!!!!!!

Well, you've done it again! I've gotta say that was pretty hot. You really know how to spin a tale. I can't wait for the next installment of this super hot tale. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

Thanks, from miss Silver766

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:)

Different tone to the last 2 chapters, but I guess that's to be expected.

But bread? seriously?! I mean Yeast infection?.... Anyone?...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!!!!!

I can't wait to read more!!! I'm loving this story!!! Submit mire ASAP!(: -nice touch w the bread btw lol

honeybreehoneybreeover 12 years ago
LOVING this story but….and it is a small but

I’ am not getting the characters when they are talking about their feelings for one another? I understand they had great sex two times where a bit of infatuation and a since of attachment might take place but these deep feelings they are having seems force. Hopefully, you give them a bit more experiences with one another other than the sex (which is hot) but not a love story make. But other than that keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it!!

Keep bringing it! If the haters don't like it they don't have to read it but we know they will;)

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
No Problems that I See

Good story heavy on sex and sensuality & you keep coloring in the lines of each character so that they're clear and standout.

There is one huge difference between this story & other tales here involving a so-called mobster, Max knows how to take care of herself and seems not just mentally but physically STRONG.

Very refreshing!

You could take this story anywhere. It could just keep being encounters or it could build-up and up into a romantic tale of conflict btwn two strong-willed individuals. I find what you're writing to be very entertaining.

Thx!

FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CANT & DONT FIND ACCEPTABLE NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT THE BREVITY OF CHAPTERS???????? Writing is hard work! Sometimes you have to fight to get each word onto the page.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Good

to see that they were willing to give their relationship a chance, let's see what enemies of her fathers' come upon the scene or even some new ones of Leo's.

Will there be more, who knows?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!

I love it! Oh please say there will be more chapters, we gotta see what happens!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 12 years ago
damn!!!

yup that about sums up my thought on this ch lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WTF

I haven't even finished reading the story, but I had to make this comment. Some folks are just plain ignorant. They automatically think "big girl' means fat and flabby. There is a whole world of womanhood between skinny and fat and flabby. There is an unrealistic perception by SOME of what attracts most men. It's not always the skinny girl. Gee, I'm just so surprised about that lol. Yeah , right. A lot of men like the curves, that doesn't mean FAT. Hell, some even like that fat. But I don't get the idea that max is fat. Sounds like she's voluptuous and toned. According to our Society today or what some would like you to believe is the ideal, even a number of the voluptuous hot female actresses back in the day would be considered fat or 'big girls'. These women had tons of men idolizing them. There are men for ALL body types. Some people ought to get a clue and see the REAL world.

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIover 11 years ago
Good STUFF!!

I almost fainted when he put the BREAD in her WHO - HA!!! This some good ISH!!

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
SO DAMN, INCREDIBLY SEXY

Next time I'm in New York, I'll have to go little italy and find me an Italian Stallion. Yummy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Good story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous