All Comments on 'Lion's Den Ch. 05'

by Elektrical

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
continue.

please continue you can;t end it here.

bambi37bambi37over 12 years ago
fabulous

great chapter can't wait for the next one, however one little thing...woman can't have sex for six weeks after giving birth there is no way they could have sex only two weeks after the birth without max experiencing some major pain

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great chapter but...

o_O wtf?! they had sex 2 weeks after she gave birth.....seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
whoohoo!!!

ur sposed 2 wait 6wks 2 hav sex after giving birth but my hubby & i also went@it after 2! ;o) great story!!!

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Doing my snoopy dance for Max & Leo

I have to agree please continue they are an interesting couple. Enough so I wonder what adventures will be with such a distance. Just one more chapter for those of us that are greedy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
why?

Im so so disappointed in the ending! Is should end better then this.

cherryontop1973cherryontop1973over 12 years ago
trying to be helpful

first things first - your writing style and your material are very nice. you took a subject that has been written about again and again on lit and made it your own so kudos to you. while reading the comments about this installment i believe some of your peers forgot that constructive feedback is what all of us want and need on this site. for those that were upset about the ending... perhaps you can attribute their lack of useful information to the emotion your talented writing stirred and their attachment to the characters you created. that said, the ending was abrupt and not consistent with the style and voice you created in your earlier chapters. it may be they were looking for you to construct a soft landing for us to crash on when your very well written story came to an end. i enjoyed it and cannot wait till the next one! pam aka cherryontop1973

ElektricalElektricalover 12 years agoAuthor
Sorry

Hi guys,

I am so sorry, I posted one of the earlier drafts of this chapter by mistake. My bad. I will try to take this one down and post up the version I intended to. Sorry again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved the story, but just a quick note

You're not supposed to have sex until 6 weeks after a child is born... So two weeks in she would still be pretty sore and healing... Maybe you meant 2 months? Hope this helps!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

I liked the story and the way it ended. It's your story and you can end it any way you want. People do not pay to read stories on this site so they can eat dirt if they don't like it.

ChoclatKizzChoclatKizzover 12 years ago
Just seemed rushed..............

I really enjoyed Max & Leo's journey, but their ending seemed rushed. Did Max finish school? I thought she was suppose to finish before she had the baby, unless I misunderstood.

A huge aspect of Max & Leo's story to me is how they'll make their relationship work after the baby. Will it be difficult for him to walk away from "the life"? especially after all of the problems he created before he went to Italy? These are just a few questions that I as a fan of the story really would like to have seen answered.

With that said I encourage you to continue to keep writing, I appreciate you sharing your talents - I for one enjoy your work.

supercandysssupercandyssover 12 years ago

Good job. Keep writing:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
uh

uh ok he is an ass, she is a pretty smart dumbass if she couldnt walk away and stay away then she sure cant tell him how and when to live with her and the baby. if she was raised to be a strong woman she missed, and her being around him is no good.

honeybreehoneybreeover 12 years ago
I really liked it but ended to abrupt with loose ends…

This chapter was the blind leading the blind especially when it came to Max‘s case because the rest of the characters coddles her to much instead of telling her to be a grown ass woman at the jump. I think you made Max into too big of a superwoman on a pedestal. For someone who came off as super smart, determine and strong it seems like she didn‘t own up to much of her part in this mess, yeah she can admit to it but it seems like Leo had to do these big grand gestures for her when she didn’t really return the favor. I get that Leo was a douche but he wasn’t a douche alone with Max running hot and cold. Even though Max is great on paper she is an emotional drain and technically SHE needed to grow up moreso than Leo and learn how to love and be vulnerable. I kind of feel that Leo got the short end of the stick here. I DO feel like he should give up his “lifestyle” but she needs to bring her walls down instead of letting people talk for her or coming to her conclusions for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hillarious !!

This story is quite humourous.

Max didnt ever want to love leo and never wanted leo either to love her.She waits for Leo to tell her that she is actually a whore and then forgets protection when leo fucks her brains out. Result is a baby.Leo keeps on stalking her but does not know that the baby is his.Still Of all the shitty people she listened to leo.crazy!!You call her an intelligent woman **

Either Leo is too bad at acting or max is a complete dumb girl to have walked straight into leo's trap. You have created max as some superwoman but she has taken the worst decision of her life by beleiving wot leo said.Is she blind?Maybe worse then that. She would regret it always.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
i agree with chocolatkis (sp)

Love the story, but the ending seemed kind of rushed...lot of hanging pieces. And of course as the author, you have that liberty to do what you choose :)

Hope you continue maybe with lacey and involving these 2 in the middle? Just saying.....nod

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 12 years ago
I agree that the ending did seem a little rushed

But as far as the decisions being a little crazy; that's what often happens when love, lust, and passion are all-powerful and consuming. 5 stars and I look forward to what you bring next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow! Really people?

OMG! Many people have already commented on how abrubt the story ended. Although I agree, is it really neccessary to keep posting the same thing? I pretty sure the author gets it!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
I

am thankful that you finished up this part of the story, but so look forward to their true ending soon...

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
I

am thankful that you finished up this part of the story, but so look forward to their true ending soon...

mrskelleymrskelleyover 12 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!

Great story..loved these two. Is there an epilogue? I would love to read about a wedding!!!! And maybe Laney's story!!!!!

Great Job!

willerileywillerileyabout 12 years ago

This story was like a cliche pizza. It contained every single one re mafia, italian, multi-lingual (8 languages) educated person, & overweening exclamations of love and Romeo & Juliet-like miscommunication...and a seriously over-dramatic, contradictory, overblown heroine. Oops, I almost forgot one - New York hoods w/a nightclub.

But I think you write & create dialogue very well. This is just a poorly plotted/designed and mish-mash of a storyline.

Of course, this is just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
@Willeriley

How About U Take Ur 'Opinion' And Shove It Up Your ASS. I Dont See A Story From U On The Board Of Most Read. I know every body is entitled to an opinion But...Just Because You Throw A Bunch Of.Fancy Words Into A STUPID Comment Doesnt Mean We Should Listen To It. And The Author Definetly Shouldnt Because I Think The Story Is Wonderful. <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow love it BUT.....

what does she mean at the end of the chapter how she wishes it could be that easy

and its been at least four months sense you typed up a next chapter dont keep us waiting forever im mad hungry to find out what ahppens next...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow

I just finish reading this chapter and i hope to god you going to finish the stories you can't leave us hanging like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

ok i really can't understand this story... da female character is really a spoiled, mean brat..... used to getting her way, n she exploits Let's feelings..

ElektricalElektricalalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Note from the author

Hola,

I thank everyone who has read the story and commented, positively or negatively, it is all good. For those who felt that there should be a next chapter, you are absolutely right. There is one in the works. I am hoping to have it done by the end of spring. You all are wonderful to have read and taken the time to put your two cents in. It is appreciated and welcomed. Have an awesome day!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 12 years ago
new chapter?

And there was much rejoycing.....yeaa

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wait!

Can you finish this please?! I really liked this story, I read it like a good bit when other stories sucked.

-BW

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just person with a name thing. :)

Love the story. Can't stand that the baby's name is LUCA. ewwww...

You could've named him Anthony. Or some other Italian/Spanish name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So one thing...

Why is she so stupid? It genuinely makes me mad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Story!

Very nice!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous