All Comments on 'Lips of an Angel'

by MsCherylTerra

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments (Page 2)
PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

What a sad story. Two broken marriages with not one happy person between them.

-

The biggest mistake Scott made was staying with Liz after she suffered a post-pregnancy psychological breakdown. It wasn't her fault that it happened, but she refused all his attempts to get her to seek help. That put their marriage in a death spiral, leading to his affair with Monica. After that, an unloving marriage turned into open psychological abuse.

-

Everything that happened with Mallory was a distraction from the fact that Scott and Liz's marriage should've ended at least a decade earlier.

"I chose wanting her no matter what."

Loving someone unconditionally is stupid. The woman he fell in love with died twenty years ago... and cheating on Liz with her best friend only helped transform his wife into a vindictive monster.

SystemShockSystemShockover 2 years ago

Well, wasn’t that just a long, winding road to nowhere?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No on really worth a damn in this story, least of all the harpy tart he was married to.

This was painful to read. So much stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These stories just keep getting better and better, even if this one was emotionally difficult to get through. Great story.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

At least she wasnt a cuck

Emotionally abused her husband for years, but that was his issue to confront

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

CRAP!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsCherylTerra@MsCherylTerra
Update 11/30/2023: It's been a minute! Wanted to say thank you all for selecting As You Wish and Dear Babe/Dear Bastard as Readers Choice stories for 2022. I didn't post about the awards this year since there were some less-than-nice things being thrown around last year, so ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories