All Comments on 'Li's Story Ch. 02'

by TheArcticFox

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
eunicebabegirleunicebabegirlabout 10 years ago

I feel so sorry for Li, losing her master did a number on her. I hope she still does well in the orchestra and I don't like this greg guy. Great story though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Interesting questions -

What does a woman who has allowed herself to be completely subjugated, and lacks the skill or the will to fend for herself do when the person to whom she gave her power leaves her, by death or design? Does she reclaim her power and call upon long atrophied skills and learn to live independently? Or, does she give up, weakling that she has become, and spiral further into the abyss of dependency?

There is no strength in her. She cannot submit as she is now. Such a tragedy. In the hope that this message will find someone somewhere who may need to know this - do not be seduced by the idea that to submit is to give over your power, independence and strength forever. The "dom" only borrows your power - because he has so little of his own. It's your gift. You can reclaim it any time. The sub is the stronger in the relationship. Truth.

Well written story, btw. Interesting ideas to explore here. Not sure if illustrating the larger ideas was the author's intention, or if this is yet another "rescue the poor lost waif story." (Yawn…) I look forward to seeing more of this story.

TheArcticFoxTheArcticFoxabout 5 years agoAuthor
Reply to Anonymous

Raising those exact questions was indeed my intention. I promise I'll get around to finishing her story one day. There are seven planned chapters. Fingers crossed, for the story and for Li.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous