Li's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurry up." He muttered. Li obediently came towards him. With each step her heart beat a little faster. It was fear, mixed with a long-unsatisfied arousal. He may not be Master, but he had that same effervescent aura of domination about it him. If he allowed her to orgasm, she would do so happily.

Through the doorway was his bedroom. A massive bed with an oak frame took up most of the space. It was larger than a king-sized bed by far. It must have been one of Gregory's own projects. A few photos hung from the walls. Li only afforded them a quick glance and saw people in military fatigues.

"Stop." Gregory laid his hand on her shoulder, engulfing it, and spun her to face the wall, "Hands behind your head." Li obeyed, "What do you say when you want me to stop?"

"I would say 'I want to go home, sir.'"

Gregory smirked, "Sir, hm? Haven't heard that in a while." He stepped closer to her. She started to turn, "Don't move!" He snapped. The power of his voice made her tremble, and meekly kept staring at the wall. His hands found their way around her upper arms, lightly exploring their shape. There was a gentleness Li hadn't been expecting. His touch slid down to her shoulders, cupped her lats, sunk into the inward dip of her waist, rode up the crest of her pelvis. She unconsciously ground her hips under his caress.

"I said still." She froze. His hands drew along the small of her back, retreating to just the tips of his fingers, then slid back to caress the fine curve of her ass. He left a hand to linger there, a thumb massaging into the cheek. "You were candid on your post." He spoke quietly into her ear, but she could hear that he was restraining himself, "But it's easy to be brave behind a screen. What did you call yourself? Say it."

"A cock hungry whore, sir."

"Are you?"

"Yes sir. I am a cock hungry whore. I love to suck dick. I love its smell. I love the feel of it in my mouth, sir."

"But that is not why I chose you, whore. Cocksuckers are a dime a dozen. What else did you say?"

"I said I was looking to submit to a Master, sir. To obey orders. To serve, sir."

"I can get a maid." His free hand reached around and grasped at her breasts, "You've had surgery on your tits, haven't you?"

"Yes sir."

"Fucking whore. You had your body cut up to be a better fuck toy."

"I did sir."

His hands moved up to the nape of her neck, and undid the clasp to her dress. "Take it off." Li obeyed. It fell to a pile around her ankles. She returned her hands to behind her head. Her heels, a pair of stockings, a garter belt, and a bra were all she had on, the white a striking contrast to the tone of her skin. A few drips glistened down her inner thighs. "No panties, whore? Your cunt was exposed all day."

"I-I like it like that sir. It makes me feel..."

"Say it."

"Like a worthless tramp, sir. Open to the world to use."

"And you have nipple piercings too?"

"Yes sir. Please sir, play with them."

His hands seized her around the throat, "Listen to me carefully slut: I don't care about being your goddamn master. I don't give a shit about your needs or wants. And I definitely do not need the responsibility of a whining little bitch crawling after me. You want to be used? Fine. You want to be a worthless sack of meat? You've come to the right place. I don't want a slave. I want a sex toy that can cook." She could feel the hot rage barely restrained in his words. Li struggled to turn her head to see him. Her eyes had blossomed with tears under the sudden shock of his grip around her throat.

"I understand sir."

He deftly removed her strapless bra as he spoke, and her ponderous tits flopped out of their confinement, "Do you want to go home?"

"No sir." She hadn't finished speaking when he suddenly hurled her towards the bed. She caught herself against the oaken footboard.

"Work your cunt." Bent over the bed, she ever so lightly let her clit taste the texture of her fingers. She was surprised at how slippery it was. So naked, so exposed, so vulnerable to that beast behind her...she couldn't remember the last time she was so fucking horny! Her initial tentative circles became more vigorous, and her entire ass swayed from side to side, waiting for him to ram himself deep into her. From the corner of her vision, she saw his shirt sail through the air into the corner. She heard the unmistakable sound of a leather belt being undone and slithered off. The last time she had heard it had been when Master was preparing to belt her. Her skin twinged under the sudden desire for pain. She had to fight it back down. Under their tryst's pretext, she had no right to ask for anything. She wasn't even a slave. She was a thing Gregory was going to use. And she had to thank him for it afterwards. God damn it, what was taking him so long?

He gripped a thick handful of her hair and tore her away from his bed. She teetered precariously on her heels, trying to find her balance. He didn't give her a chance. He turned her towards him, and she saw him naked for the first time. He wasn't just bulky: his muscles were rock-hard. He could easily put an 80's action star to shame. His entire torso was a massive, rippled V. Master had been lithe, reminding Li of a snake, but for Gregory, a bear...a tank...nothing did him justice. He pulled her down to his cock, as enormous as any other part of his body. Li felt fear again. Master had been six and some inches, and that was more than enough to hurt her when he wanted. This...this leviathan could be used to club goats to death with.

Without realizing it, she had been trying to resist his pull. He was not happy about it. He stepped back at the same he yanked hard on her hair. She fell to her knees and sprawled forwards. He thrust his hips right into her face.

"Open your fucking mouth." With one hand still gripping her hair, the other clasped her jaw and pulled it open before force-feeding his long cock down her throat. She had to open so wide her mouth hurt. The sudden deep invasion left her choking. "I thought you were a hungry whore!"

"Please sir, it's been a while since-" He thrust into her mouth again. She didn't dare close up on him and kept her hands busy by eagerly stroking her pussy, just in case she did something stupid like resist again. There was an anger in him a blind man could see. It scared her, and yet at the same time its presence made her pussy twitch in delight. He gripped the back of her head with both hands and pulled her towards him until her nose touched his skin. He held her there a second, then slowly retracted, only to repeat again, and again. Li's face contorted in concentration as she tried to rap herself up in the pleasure of her own hands.

This wasn't the first time her throat had been fucked, but not only was the cock much larger, but her mind blanked on all the little techniques she had to make it easier on her. There was something about breathing, and rhythm, and doing something with your tongue, but it was either the fear or her lack of practice that put it all out of her mind. Instead she kept trying to remind herself that, tonight at least, she was not even a slave. She was an object, and that was all. A book does not complain when you tear it. A plate doesn't cry when you smash it. She was a meaningless object, and she would comply.

Those debasing thoughts shifted her pussy into overdrive. Her thighs may as well have been a waterslide. At last, with tears streaking down her cheeks he extracted himself. It still stood firm and erect, unspent. A caveman and his club.

"You enjoy that, whore?"

She gave in to a coughing fit, saliva and snot running down her face, "Thank you sir. I love eating cock sir."

"That you do." He growled, seeing the small wet patch between her knees. He yanked her aside and shoved her face into it, like an errant puppy, "Look what you did!" He roared, "Do you have any idea how much this carpet cost?"

"I'm sorry sir! I'm sorry sir!"

"I don't want your fucking stench all over it!"

"Please sir! I'm so horny! I can't help it sir!" She whimpered as her face crushed into her own juices. He roughly pulled her back up to her feet.

"Strip. Everything. Then on the bed and on your back where you belong, whore." Li obeyed. She laid back, her silky legs spread and exposed. He lumbered towards her, his cock swinging like an elephant's trunk, before climbing over her. He batted one of her legs wider before unceremoniously stretching out her cunt. Li gave a pained gasp and started to sit up. He pinned her at the throat. "Take it you worthless cunt."

"Yes sir. I am a whore sir." She bit her lip hard as he started his rhythmic assault. With a mind of their own, her hips raised up, eager to devour more, deeper. The force of his movements made her legs wobble about uncontrollably in the air. Before she even realized it, strong pulses of tingling pleasure washed over her body. "I'm going to cum! Please sir let me-" She clawed into his back and gave a frenzied cry as she climaxed while he continued to pump away, hardly acknowledging her ecstasy.

Li gave deep, desperate gasps as she rode the aftershocks of her orgasm with him fucking her. She was hit by a sudden surge of guilt. She had orgasmed for the first time without permission in years. She was crest-fallen and couldn't bring herself to enjoy being used anymore. She lay back, feeling like a fleshy rag until Gregory finished with her. He pulled out and squirted his hot load over her stomach and thighs. She couldn't bring herself to revel in the bleach-like smell, or for bringing joy to the one who dominated her. She deserved to be punished. She needed to be punished. Severely.

Gregory fell aside, coated in sweat from effort and was breathing raggedly. She looked up to his stern face, a scowl instead of the faint post-coital smile she had been used to. Li couldn't ask for him to hurt her. She knew that, but still felt guilty for her transgression.

He suddenly roused himself, planted a foot on her hips and shoved her out of the bed. She fell in a painful bundle on the floor. "Whores don't sleep on the furniture." He growled, and turned off the bedside light. They were plunged into darkness.

"But sir, it's cold!" A few moments later her white dress flew through the air and landed on her face. She clutched at it gratefully and used the skimpy outfit as a blanket. His cum was still messed on her, and she knew he wouldn't be happy if that fell on the carpet, so she stayed on her back. She was cold, uncomfortable, and with his juices drying on her skin. Li sighed. It would have to do. For now.

"Thank you, sir." She meant it.

12