All Comments on 'Lisa'

by Hot_Sister

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Superb. Beautifully written.

An erotic love story of the highest order.

trite_readertrite_readerover 9 years ago
Fuck, that was good.

Great story, and very entertaining. Loved the style and the tone you set. Awesome.

Also, it's all right mate, you can use "arse" instead of "ass". As well as other Brit/Aussie grammar. The Yanks will (mostly) get it. Plus, sometimes I just love reading some of their comments just full of self righteous indignation at our miss-spellings! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Eh

If the goal was a more realistic take, I don't think you achieved it--I wouldn't consider "Get drunk and talk about fucking, then fuck" to be more realistic than any other story on here.

I understood what you were going for--an underlying desire nudged by some outside catalyst, but that's not really different from other stories on here, just better written. Ultimately, she still jumps right into her brother's arms. The complexities you're going for are very hard to do in such a short story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW!!

A professionally written story. I was engrossed from the start to the finish. Thanks!

brosismombrosismomover 9 years ago
good but few little things

Mike's fantasy is the girl from Game of Thrones, the show wasn't around 6 years ago & Chris Hemsworth 6 years ago Really !!! don't think he was know much at all unless your into Aussie soaps & then out of blue,we get Hanna Rosenberg chapter which was just bizarre & not really needed,didn't make a lot of sense,added nothing much to story bar for fact the lisa's husband cheated on her with Hanna, no real background or explanation to the chapter,it did nothing to enhance story just made it confusing,you plonked it right in middle for what I'm not sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

love it another chapter 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This feels like it needs one or two more chapters.

For the most part this was well done, so I gave it five stars. However, it feels like there is more story to come. This definitely needs to be followed up with at least one or two more chapters. Also, I thought it strange with the little side-story about Hanna and her husband, but I got what you were going for when you tied it in later. After all, what would have been her motivation in the later part of the story without the previous background, as well as the effect on Lisa's marriage and ultimate decision to have sex with her brother?

Just one point: I do not know if it is standard in Australia to use the phrase "dog on heat" as I have only heard it stated as "dog in heat", but that was the only thing that I saw that threw me. As I said well done.

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 9 years ago
A well-crafted story

The story was very well written and very well told. The criticisms of the previous posters are all legitimate but some of them are relatively unimportant. Using an editor would help you to avoid some of the technical slips but there were not many of them. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow wow wow

This was one of the best reads ive seen on this site for a while.

Brilliantly written, fully detailed characters, and just a Hot read.

Have no problems whatsoever with giving you 5 stars.

A great story, hope to read some more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!!!

This was an awesome story, well done. It needs a second part. To tell about more of their life, and time together. Thanks for share it with us.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 9 years ago
A wonderful slow-burner!

And I second the motion from the comment on Aug. 3. Tell us more about them living together in Ch. 2!

OldManoftheSkyOldManoftheSkyover 9 years ago
Me Too

Thank you for writing. This latest story is a perfect example of why you are one of my favorite authors.

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 9 years ago
Short but very sweet

Many of the shorter stories here, including my own, lack enough depth to really hold the reader or give enough information to flesh out the story. Yours in an exception to that, with references and just enough detail to let the reader build onto what you have written with their imaginations. Very well done.

Rapier875Rapier875about 9 years ago
Great story

But please do a follow up chapter, this story is only half told.

Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
perfect

I'm a fan of your work, you should write a chapter 2 that continues on from the point where this story left off. I look forward to your next great stories. I shall read the rest of yours. I have already read a few, I'm a huge fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pure Love

I hope it was your own true story. It was a story of love, to be enjoyed and jealous of.

I really hope that there is a continuation of this story with a happy conclusion of you and your brother living together for ever.

Thank you for writing it

Ron

CscorpioCscorpioover 8 years ago

Please add more chapters. She's pregnant. They move in together. She gives him her virgin ass. Happy ever after.

Her_ToyboyHer_Toyboyover 8 years ago
Like any good storyteller...

...you invest the time and attention to the characters, their situation and their setting so that the readers care whether or not they end up in the sack or not. You do all that with an admirable command of language and pacing. The scene in which they masturbate for each other is absolutely scorching and yet somehow you managed to top that for the finale. Bravo.

Oh, and thank you to Raconteuse for yet another superb recommendation. You never let me down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

As always your stories this too was spectacular amazing what can I say you craft the scene and add so much depth to the characters and surrounding and background.You could pass for a professional writer.But this too as far as I feel was half told or you can say a continuation.

Regards DK

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Captivating

I find myself getting involved in your stories like the best novels. Hard to put down, easy to imagine, and complete. I'd imagine even a non erotic story from you would be excellent. Please, don't stop writing.

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
Ireally like your writing

I do LOL at some of your lines, like ball boiling, so did she decide to cook an egg on those hot balls!? TOO FUNNY, but really I like your stuff. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"scalding cum would kill any living thing

what a great story

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 5 years ago
WOW

fantastic story, absolutely loved it. Thank you

Brian6588Brian6588over 5 years ago
Well done

I enjoyed your story. One flaw. You said you saw her Adam's Apple move. Women don't have an Adam's Apple.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 5 years ago
RE:" Well Done"

Women have Adam's Apples, men's are more prominent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

This is the author’s best. Great sex, great emotion.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Another fantastic story

Just absolutely loved it💕

shyspudshyspudalmost 4 years ago

beautifully written and a deserved five stars, again

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Great story but it needs a conclusion and a happily ever after. Hopefully the author will continue this story. Gets my 5 star vote.

Jennifer112787Jennifer112787about 3 years ago
Wonderful

I love all of it. A sweet story with a combination of passion and love. She is so lucky to be loved like that.

mylfsrfrucked420mylfsrfrucked420over 2 years ago

One of the best stories, just brilliant. One of my most favorite stories here.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

A wonderfully written story.

Their first experience, was a failure. But there was only passion and lust. Even though their parents poisoned their lives, in the end, the brother and sister can let go of their resentment and even thank them. After all, it was the only way they understood how much they meant to each other. How much they love each other. Their husband's infidelity only hastened their reunion.

And as for the cheating husbands. All secrets are revealed, every coin has two sides.

How can you cheat on a young, beautiful wife who is ready to give you everything?

What can the other give? You just don't want to give anything yourself, you don't want to work on your relationship. Then it's easier and more honest to just break up and stay friends, maybe with some privileges.

xavierwxavierwover 2 years ago

Unbelievably PERFECT!! I’ll read some of the comments to see if anyone had anything even remotely critical to say about this (other than “Where is Chapter 2?”) but I doubt that they will!

This was a well-crafted, well-thought-out and excellently written story that has surpassed my previous #1 Literotica story that has held that position for 6 years!

BRAVO!!

X-Man

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(2/15/2022) What can I say? Absolutely Brilliant! Loved it! I would have enjoyed reading how she would confront her future ex, but this is a great ending nun the less.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

This story was brilliantly written with a lot of passion between brother and sister. Whereas it indicates a future between them it really needs additional chapters where Lisa confronts her husband, and the big question is, does she get pregnant by Mike when he takes her in the pub? The storyline needs to continue with all the drama that it will create. Well done 5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

2 stars for an INCOMPLETE STORY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love your storytelling, as always, but I’ve read enough of them now to become familiar with your literary inventions in the same way that after listening to a jazz musician over a period of time you may start to recognize patterns, where at first you thought they were spontaneous musical ideas.

So, what’s happened because of that is that I have started to read your stories for just that, the stories, and I skip over the sex scenes where I make a mental note: “characters have sex here, they (usually) love each other, and have a great time, with Earth-shaking orgasms,” and then I proceed with the story, because that has become more interesting.

I want to know HOW they got together. WHY they got together. Will they STAY together? Do they LOVE each other? Will they avoid tarnishing their relationship with vulgar activities like cheating, bringing others into they playtime (especially, parents…GROSS!), or just generally having a selfish and lax attitude?

I like “happily ever after” endings.

A few observations about your sex scenes, though:

Cloying. I think the word means something different to you than what the dictionary says it means, and there’s a great deal of it.

Fluttering. There’s a WHOLE lot of fluttering going on. Fingers, labia, lips, lots of things flutter, and like a sparrow, too. Even sounds.

Teeth. They are always little and white. Apparently, all the women have the same dentist, who while proficient, prefers pearly whites of a diminutive nature.

Buttocks. A woman’s derrière is always like a pair of cupcakes. Also, tight. No Kim Kardashian-sized behemoths, here. THANK GOODNESS!

Pussy. Pussies are always little and tight, unless the labia majora are swollen with desire, as in a perfect world they should be.

That’s about it. I could go on, but as I said, I love your storytelling.

However, you may want to take a more creative approach to your sex scenes rather than just putting together the appropriate set of LEGO pieces for those readers whose main goal is to merely get off. Thank you.

rtch0bkrrtch0bkrover 1 year ago

Love the development of the characters... the affection... emotion... and ultimately the foundation of a happy life ever after.

ExHoustonRNExHoustonRNover 1 year ago

EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY

ExHoustonRNExHoustonRNover 1 year ago

EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

Fantastic, more please. I am hopeful they stay together and raise their children.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

anal sex reference on page 1 sent me for the exit.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thanks for the anal warning at the start. Shall be looking elsewhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHot_Sister@Hot_Sister
2743 Followers
New story has now been published - "Falling for Jennifer Ch.03" Why not give it a go? Enjoy!! HS.