Lisa and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We headed into the bedroom. Lisa sat down on the bed as I turned on the computer, found the website, and opened up my cam. I also opened up about 6 other cams of naked guys and gals so that Lisa could see others on the monitor.

Lisa and I laid on my bed on our bellies as we both watched the cams. I had my cam angled to where it showed both of us, but did not show our faces. I had my keyboard on the bed in front of me so I could chat with those in the room.

In less than a minute, everyone watching us was asking who the girl was. I told them it was my shy friend whom I was teaching how to learn to enjoy being a nudist. They immediately started asking if she was bi. I told them "No, neither of us are bi."

Next, they wanted me to rub on her naked body. I told them "Calm down. She is here to watch the cams, and watch me, not play with me." Then I explained that she has never done this before and to just let her watch and enjoy.

Once the room calmed down, and the bi comments slowed down, I started playing with the gals and guys on webcam as we would tell each other what to do, sexually.

I looked over at Lisa from time to time to check out her facial expressions. Eventually, I said "You like this, don't you?" She smiled and nodded her head "yes".

I did various things for the room, like play with my tits, rub my pussy, etc. After about 30 minutes of playing, I looked over at Lisa and she was still glued to the monitor, as well as watching me. I said "So, what do you think?"

She said "This has been fun. I think I prefer one-on-one, real life stuff, but this is a close second."

After about 30 minutes of chatting in the room, someone said "Tell her to rub on your tits."

I responded with "Remember, we are not going down that road. We are not bi. She is just here to watch."

I looked over at Lisa as I shook my head in disbelief at their comments. But, when I looked at her, I noticed that her facial expression seemed to look disappointed that I quickly told the room no. I was rather surprised, but not sure if I was reading Lisa correctly, either.

Then someone in the room said "Do you enjoy butt massages?"

I said "Yes, I do."

They said "Have her give you a butt and leg massage. That won't make her bi."

I laughed as I looked at Lisa again. But, when I made eye contact with her I noticed she had a serious look on her face. She said "I will do that."

I said "You would?"

She said "Sure."

I told the person online "Okay, she has agreed to give me a massage. But, don't piss her off with any stupid comments."

Lisa sat on the back of my legs and leaned forward and started massaging my back. I made sure that the webcam was angled so it could see Lisa from her tits on down, and see all of me except my face.

Her hands felt wonderful on my shoulders and back as she worked on these areas. After a couple of minutes of her massaging me I said to her "You are really good at this. I would take one of these every day if I could get it."

All I heard was "Glad you are enjoying it. I will keep that in mind."

She worked her way down my back, and as she did, she slid her ass further down my legs so she could reach down to my lower back. I just moaned in response to her touch.

After about 5 minutes, she started massaging my ass. I moaned very loud.

"Oh, does someone like their ass massaged?" she said.

"You have no idea," I said.

"Hmmm, interesting. I will have to find out. I guess we all have our thing, huh?" Lisa said.

"Yep. I love this." I said.

After about 5 minutes of massaging my ass, Lisa started squeezing and pulling outward on my ass cheeks in a way that was causing my asshole and pussy to open up to the cool room air. It felt awesome. I found myself moving my ass around in little circles in response to her touch.

"Someone is really enjoying herself, isn't she?" Lisa said. Then she continued with "I got a feeling you want my hands to just hang out in this area for awhile."

I said "That would be wonderful. Hang out there as long as you want."

"You like it when I expose your asshole and pussy don't you?" Lisa said.

I found myself amazed with how gutsy this girl had become in a 10 day period of time. The training that I was giving her about being sexual was going very well. I responded with "Actually, it feels awesome. I especially like how you are saying sexual things to me."

Various people in the online room were making comments but I did not want to respond to them because I lost all care about anything except what Lisa was doing to me.

Lisa started experimenting. She then said "Let's see if you like this" as she slid her fingers inside my ass crack, and then slowly slid it down toward my pussy, just short of touching it.

I moaned and said "Oh my goossssh, that feels awesome, girl."

Lisa then said "The people in the room are going crazy right now. There are comments galore. I'm betting you don't even care."

I said "You are betting right. I am just enjoying everything you are doing to me."

She said "Are you getting turned on with what I am doing? Do you want to pretend I am your husband?"

I said "Actually, I don't care right now. I am just enjoying what you are doing, whether it is a husband or my best friend, Lisa. And, yes, I am very turned on. Feel free to check and see."

I could not believe I actually said that. Lisa responded with "Okay, I believe I will."

She slid her fingers down my ass crack toward my pussy. She said "Mmmmm. Someone is very, very wet. I love it."

I wiggled my ass as she touched my pussy. I said "You probably need to check that real well. It should probably be part of the massage every time you give me one."

"Oh? You think so, huh? A pussy massage it part of the regular massage?" she said.

I said "Oh, yes. It is all about making the person feel good. So, yes, playing with my pussy during the massage is vitally important."

She was now rubbing my pussy, and even sliding some of her fingers inside. I was moaning loudly as I said "Gosh girl. You can do this to me anytime you want to."

"Wow. Once you get turned on, you just let about anything happen, don't you?" Lisa said.

I felt like she was now pushing my buttons to see how far I would go. I said "You are so right. Turn me on, and Girl, you can do whatever you want to with me." I said.

Lisa said "Hmmm, well I am a little curious. In one of our talks about a week ago, you told me that sometimes a person's asshole is sexually sensitive. Let me see if yours is."

Lisa took some of my wet pussy juices, put them on one of her fingers and started massaging all around my asshole. She said "Does that feel good?"

I said "Not bad. Play with it for a few more minutes and let me see how much I like it."

Lisa continued to play with my asshole, and even started sliding her finger inside a little.

I moaned and said "Mmmm, this isn't bad at all. It is actually feels kind of sexy. But, it may be more a 'mind thing' of just knowing that I am letting you do something to me that most people do not do. It is kind of sexy knowing I am allowing you, my best girl friend, to do whatever you want to, with my body."

Lisa said "That makes sense." Then she added "Let's see if you like me finger fucking your asshole."

I was stunned that those words came out of Lisa's mouth. I responded with "Gosh girl, your words today have really turned me on. I love your dirty talk. I also love how earlier you were egging me on with your comments of 'tell me what you want.' You have really come a long ways in the last 10 days."

Lisa said "I am actually getting into all of this. I love it."

Lisa now had her finger about 2-3 inches inside of my asshole and was sliding it in and out of me.

I moaned. She said "You like this?"

I said "Actually, I do. It feels good. I can't believe I am allowing a woman to do this to me, and I am loving every minute of it."

She then said "Why don't you say bye to the online room, because I want to try some things with you that would expose my face."

I said "Okay."

I told the room bye and people were trying to talk me out of going off line. I said "Gotta go. We can talk about it later. Sorry."

As soon as I shut off my webcam, Lisa grabbed my hips and pulled me up onto my knees, with my head still on the bed. Then she lowered her face toward my pussy and started licking it.

I moaned and said "Oh my gosh, girl, I have wanted to experience this all my life, but, I thought it would be a man doing it, not a woman. I actually don't mind you doing this to me at all. That's it, baby, lick my pussy, make me feel good, hon. Oh, gosh, this is soooo hot."

After a couple of minutes of this, I turned around, laid on my back, spread my legs wide, and bent them so my feet was flat on the bed with my knees up. Then I said "Lick me until I cum hon, and I will do the same for you."

I had lost total control. I had no intentions of having my first experience of having my pussy eaten to be by a woman. In fact, I had no intentions of ever playing with a woman at all. The most I had ever thought about was someday, when I was married, I might be willing to do a 3 some with a woman for my husband. With that I would be willing to play with her for him. But, to meet a woman to have sex, just the woman and I, was the farthest thing from my mind.

Lisa said "I think you like me asking you this, so here goes. Tell me what you want right now."

I said "I want you to lick my pussy for me."

She said "But, I am a girl. I am your best friend, Lisa."

I said "I don't care. I want Lisa, a girl, who is my best griend, to lick my pussy."

She said "Mmmmm. I am actually enjoying your answers." Then she said "But, what if I do a real good job for you and you love it?"

I said "Then you can do this anytime you want to."

Lisa said "Ohhh??? Lisa, a girl, can come over to your house and lick your pussy anytime I want to?"

I said "Yes, if you turn me on first, you can do whatever you want to with me."

Lisa said "Good girl. I like having that much control over you to where when I turn you on you will let me do whatever I want to with your body."

Lisa slid her body down on the bed to where she was now laying on her belly in between my legs and started licking my pussy in a slow sensual way. I was moving my hips in small circles in response to her licking me. I was moaning as I reached my hands onto her head and guided her licking on my pussy so that she learned to hit all of my hot spots.

My breathing was getting faster and faster. I started talking dirty to her. "Do you like eating my pussy, baby?"

As I opened my eyes to look down at her, I saw that she was looking at me. She said "I love eating your pussy. I love it all. I am not going to turn into a lesbian, dear, but, I love learning about sex with you. So, whatever you want to do as we learn, is fine with me." Then she said "Oh, and yes, I love having my face buried in your wet, silky pussy. It is a big turn on to me. I hope my tongue makes you feel really good. I hope I can make you cum soon." Then she buried her face back in my pussy.

Her comments sent me over the edge. I came within about a minute. Lisa pulled her face away and just watched my body jerk from the orgasm. When I finally opened my eyes to look down at her she had a big smile on her face. She said "Did I do that?" like Steve Urkel used to say on the tv program.

We both started laughing. Then she said "My turn."

I was so horny, that I stayed on my back and pulled her body toward my face to where she was sitting on my face with her legs spread. I had full access to her pussy. She was very, very wet and her wetness was a huge turn on to me. I started licking her, as I was trying to discover her hot spots.

I said "Does Lisa like her best friend Michelle licking her wet pussy?" I wanted to see what her response would be.

Lisa said "Oh, yesssss. I love my best friend licking my wet pussy. Do you like my pussy juices on your tongue? Do you like eating a woman's pussy?"

I was, again, surprised at what she was coming up with. To be honest, I was enjoying this little game of her asking me straight forward sexual questions, and I had to tell her what I thought. I loved it.

I said "I like eating my best friend's pussy."

Lisa pushed it even further as she said "But, what if I came over to see you as we shared our home nudist game, and I needed my pussy ate really bad. Would you lick it for me and make me cum? Would you make me feel good if I asked you right then to eat my pussy?"

I said "Mmmmm, yes baby. Turn me on and I will lick your pussy anytime you want me to."

Lisa said "Mmmmm. You got a deal. I will probably be testing you on this to see if you really meant that."

Then Lisa began to move her hips around in response to my licking her pussy. She was breathing heavy and panting. She said "That's it baby, eat my pussy for me. Your tongue feels soooo good. Make me cum, Shelly. I need my best friend's tongue eating me. Eat my pussy, baby. Eat my pussy, Shelly. Mmmmmm."

After a few minutes of this, she pulled away, off of my face. She laid down on the bed on her back, bent her knees, spread her legs as wide as they could go and said "Tell me what you want."

I smiled, and answered back with "Tell me what you want."

Lisa said "I want Shelly's face buried in my pussy between my spread legs. Make me cum several times."

I slid down on my belly, between her legs and put one hand on the inside of each leg, just barely on each side of her pussy. I started lightly rubbing that area, as I took my thumbs and pulled apart her pussy lips. I buried my face in her pussy and started licking and licking. Lisa had her first orgasms in about 2-3 minutes.

I backed away from her pussy to watch her body shake with her eyes closed. After about a minute or so, she opened her eyes and looked down at me with a huge smile on her face. She said "That felt soooo good, hon. Please do it again."

I smiled back at her and leaned my face down to her pussy. She closed her eyes, as I started playfully licking her pussy again. I paid close attention to the areas that were making her feel good. I also pushed a finger inside of her pussy and started finger fucking her, as I continued to lick her. She was squirming and moaning heavily.

After a couple of minutes, she screamed "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Fuuuccck my pusssssy!" Then her body shook heavily as she pushed my face away from her pussy.

I watched her body shake as she had her eyes closed. She finally opened them up and looked down at me and said "I think I could love this every day. I wish I knew about all of this stuff when I was married. You have made me feel soooo good."

I said "One more?"

She said "Yessss, please."

I again returned my face to her pussy and started licking, as I also slid in two fingers into her pussy to finger fuck her. In less than 3 minutes she had her 3 rd orgasm.

I enjoyed watching her body shake. It was actually a huge turn on to me knowing I made her feel that good.

Lisa finally said "Your turn. Two more orgasms for you. I want your pussy. I want my tongue all over your pussy."

I about orgasmed right then, from what she said. I rolled over onto my back and spread my legs, bent my knees with my feet flat on the bed, and let Lisa dove into my pussy. In less than 10 minutes I ended up having 3 more orgasms, as Lisa did not want to stop. Each time she let me rest a minute or so, then she would dive in again. I finally had to tell her "Enough!"

We snuggled up in each other's arms for about 20 minutes as it was a very special time.

Then we got up, and I made coffee as we sat down and talked. She said "Are you sure you are okay with all of this?"

I said "Yes, I am. And you?"

She said "I loved it all."

Lisa then said "I really do not have interest in becoming a lesbian. I just love experiencing sex with my best friend, as I learn about my body and hers. My task is going to be to someday find a guy that I can teach to make me feel this good."

I said "I am glad you feel that way, because I do not want a lesbian relationship either. We can chalk this up to learning about our bodies just between two best friends. But, I will tell you, that I am going to let you take the lead in this. I don't want to assume anything. Just ask if you can come over and play "Nude Day". Then when we do that, if you want sex, you know what to do. Just turn me on, and I will follow your lead. Okay?"

Lisa said "So, you are going to let me decide?"

I said "For the most part, yes. If I start to feel different like I don't want to do it, I will let you know. Let's don't assume anything, okay? Let's keep asking about Nude Day together, and then let it go from there."

Lisa said "Sounds good to me. I hope sex with each other does not ruin our relationship."

I said "I agree, but if we are careful, it doesn't have to." Then, I said "Tell you what. This has been so much fun, do you want to stay the weekend until Sunday around 6?"

Lisa said "I would love it."

I said "We can do whatever we feel like doing. I wouldn't mind running to the mall on Saturday afternoon. And, I wouldn't mind watching a movie or two with you, either. We don't have to have sex constantly." Then I asked "What sounds good to you?"

Lisa said "I like everything you said. I wouldn't mind playing with each other 2-3 more times though."

I said "Sounds good to me. I would like that." Then I said "What do you feel about sleeping with me at night, in the same bed, naked?"

Lisa said "I love it. Mind if we snuggle some when we do that?"

I said "I would like that." Then a thought entered my head as I said "Hey, there is a adult store in town. Let's go there and buy a strap on. What do you say? Would you be open to me using a strap on to fuck you with, and you fuck me with it, too?"

Lisa said "I would love to try that."

Lisa and I ended up getting dressed and leaving right away to go buy the strap on. I told Lisa what we were going to wear to go there. We wore our mens' shirts with no bra, and wore jean skirts that were short in length, with panties on underneath. I am sure she thought I picked this outfit in order for us to be sexy at the adult store. But, I had another plan in mind.

It was around 10 pm right then, and the adult store was open until midnight. I already owned several dildos and various other toys, so the strap on is all we bought. Lisa did buy her a vibrator for her own use at home.

When we got ready to head home I gave Lisa the keys and asked her to drive. It was about a 25 minute drive home. As she drove I said "I have always dreamed of playing in the car. I know guys love this."

I then started unbuttoned Lisa's shirt and pulled it open to expose her nice sized tits. They hung down nicely on her chest. I then pushed her jean skirt up all the say to her waist, and pulled her panties down to her knees. I said to her "How does that feel? Do you like feeling exposed?"

I was actually testing her to see if she liked the feeling of being exposed. I knew it was a turn on for many guys, as well as gals. So, I decided to see what she felt about it.

She said "I love it."

I said "What would you think if I did this to you in front of someone else? Had you sit there exposed like this in front of someone we didn't know?"

Lisa head turned to me quickly as if she was very surprised at my question. She hesitated a moment as I could tell she was thinking about my question. Then she said "To be honest, I would love for you to do that to me." Then she added "But, I would want it to be a situation that we don't get raped or something. It would have to be just the right circumstances, I guess. Maybe someone young." Then she caught herself and said "Of legal age, of course."

I sat and thought about what she had said. It was a good point. It was probably too risky to do it with someone we knew, but if we picked someone we did not know, that could be risky too. I liked her idea about a legal aged teenager.