Lisa and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had pulled up to a traffic light by a convenience store. I saw a bicycle in front of the store. My thoughts were racing when I said to her "Hey, let's pull into the convenience store and get us a coke, and then maybe go to the park and sit and enjoy the fresh air."

Lisa turned the car into the parking lot as I quickly buttoned Lisa's shirt up, and helped her slide her panties back up as we pulled into the parking lot to go inside.

As we entered the store, Lisa took off in one direction and I took off in another. I started looking around the store to see who might be riding the bicycle. I located a young guy near the soda fountain area. I started talking to him. He was shy at first. I asked if his parents normally let him ride his bike this late at night. He said they were gone for the evening and he just lived around the corner from the convenience store. I then asked him if he knew of a park close by to where Lisa and I could drink our cokes. (I already knew of the park, but I acted like I didn't know)

He told me "Yes, there is one just around the corner."

I said "Can you show us where it is at? You can drink your coke with us if you want. We just want to relax and enjoy the nice air before we go home. It is a great chance for you to get to talk to 2 good looking older girls."

He said "Yes, I would love that." Then he introduced himself as Mark.

Meanwhile, Lisa was preoccupied in the store and did not know that I had been talking to this young guy. When she returned I introduced her to Mark and said he was going to ride his bike and show us where the park is, and drink a coke with us.

Lisa said "Okay."

You could almost read Mark's face. He had this look on his face like he was thinking "I cannot believe my luck. I think I've hit the jackpot. I get to sit and talk to 2 hot girls older than me who are dressed very sexy."

I could tell that he was an innocent acting, good natured kid. To me, he was perfect for my little plan.

We wrapped up getting our stuff at the convenience store, and Mark led us to the park while riding his bike. We found a safe little spot where the 3 of us could sit. After about 15 minutes of chit chat, I said "Lisa needs to get comfortable. She needs to feel this fresh night air a little better," as I reached for the buttons of her shirt. Lisa's head snapped quickly toward my direction, as she also moved her hands to try to block my hands from the buttons of shirt.

She said "What are you doing?"

Then you could see that she was thinking about what was going on. It was at that moment, she realized what my little plan had been. She was frozen for a moment, then she started to relax as let her hands fall back down to her side.

I said "As I was saying, Lisa needs to get comfortable and I am betting Mark won't mind at all. I am betting Markie will want to see Lisa's tits."

Mark's eyes got big and were glued toward Lisa's shirt as he watched me unbutton each button. I could tell that this boy had probably never had sex with a girl. He was a cute kid, but was not real confident in himself.

I unbuttoned all of Lisa's buttons, and pushed open her shirt exposing her big tits.

Mark sat there watching. I then said "Mark, if you are good, and do not do anything out of line, you are going to get to see a lot. Okay? But, I am in control. Don't blow it. Do everything I say, and only what I say. Do you understand?"

His eyes were glued to Lisa's tits as his face looked like he was in a daze. He said "Okay. Whatever you say."

I slid Lisa's top off of her. I said to Lisa "You like being exposed to this young boy, don't you Lisa?"

Lisa said "Actually I do. I like showing him my tits. I like this innocent boy being able to enjoy seeing my naked titties."

I then said to Lisa "Stand up."

As she obeyed me, I lifted her short jean skirt up to her waist, which revealed her red thong panties. I turned her around to where her ass was toward Mark and said to him "Doesn't she have a nice ass, Mark?"

Mark said "Yes Mam, she does. I love looking at it."

I said "Lisa, bend over a little, and push your ass out and let Mark come over here and rub it for you."

Lisa bent over and put her hands on her knees.

Then I said "Come here, Markie. Rub her smooth ass for her. I bet she will love a young guy like you rubbing her ass."

Mark came over to Lisa and started rubbing her ass. I put my hand on top of his hand and helped guide it on her ass.

"Lisa, does that feel good, knowing a nice young boy is rubbing your ass. Is that a turn on for you?" I said.

Lisa said "Yes, it is turning me on a lot. I love this."

I said "Good girl."

Then I told Mark to put his fingers on each side of her panties and pull them down to her knees.

Mark gave me a very surprised look as if he expected me to next say "I'm just kidding. Game is over."

I said "Go on, do it. Lisa needs a young, sweet, innocent guy like yourself to see her naked. I think she will love it. She wants to show you her pussy. She knows you will love it, and she wants to turn you on."

I pushed Mark down to his knees and helped guide his hands to both sides of her panties. Then Mark pulled them all the way down to her knees. His hands were trembling.

I said "Lisa, keep bending over for Mark and let him rub all over your ass and feel whatever he wants to."

Lisa obeyed me as Mark started rubbing her ass, then pulling her ass cheeks apart, and examining her. I egged him on by saying "That's it Mark, enjoy this experience with Lisa, examine her real good, however you want."

He rubbed his shaking fingers all down her ass crack, all the way to her pussy. He kept looking over to me for approval. I said "Go on. Rub her pussy if you want to. See what it feels like."

Mark was shaking with excitement. I noticed that Lisa's pussy was very wet. Mark was rubbing her pussy and then started sliding a finger in and out of it.

I said "You like this don't you Mark?"

He said "Yes Mam. I feel very privileged to do this. Thank you so much."

I said "Well you are very privileged. I picked you because you are sweet and innocent acting. No way I would let most guys do this. Always treat a woman good, and she might just let you play with her. Do you hear me?"

Mark said "Yes, Mam."

I then helped Mark up off of his knees and said "I want your pants down. I want to see your young hard cock before you cum. I am betting you are going to cum in the next minute or so. When you do cum, spray your cum onto Lisa, okay?"

I pushed Mark's pants down and exposed his 6 inch hard cock. I then stripped Lisa the rest of the way so the cum didn't get on her clothes.

Lisa was so turned on that I could tell I was no longer in control of this little game of mine. I could see her mind working and could tell that she was trying to figure out how to finish this little game of mine before Mark came. I am betting she was thinking she wanted to suck him off, or fuck him, or maybe even jerk him off. But, she hesitated too long. Mark was too excited. I could see he was going to cum. I grabbed his cock and aimed it at Lisa's tits and he shot rope after rope of cum all over her tits, her tummy and pussy.

After his first few shots of cum, I went to my knees and sucked his cock for him, eating the rest of his cum. I continued to lick and play with his cock until it started shrinking in size. I then rubbed on his cock and said "You have been a good boy. I like you. We will do this again tomorrow night, okay?

Can you meet us at the convenience store at 9pm Saturday?"

He said "Yes, my parents will be gone again."

I said "Good. I am going to get you off again. We are in charge, don't forget that, okay?"

Mark said "Yes, Mam."

I said "You have an assignment. You are to use shaving cream on your cock and shave all the hair off your cock and balls. Do it carefully so you do not cut yourself. I prefer smooth cock and balls. Do you understand?"

Mark said "Yes Mam."

I then said "Does your phone have a camera on it?"

"Yes Mam," he said.

I said "Good. Let me see it."

I took it from him, turned on the camera and took pictures of Lisa's naked body without her face being in the photos.

I said "Now go home and cum to these pics all you want, but save some cum for tomorrow night. Okay? See you at 9pm."

I then said "Oh, and one more thing. I want you to taste some of your own cum. So, when you masturbate to Lisa's pictures, eat some of your cum for me. Okay?"

"Yes Mam. Whatever you want," he said.

"Good," I said. "I like you."

I helped Lisa clean up the cum on her, and get dressed. She did scoop up some cum off of her tits and tasted it. She said "I have actually never tasted cum before. It isn't bad."

I said "I haven't either until I sucked him the rest of the way."

On the way home, Lisa told me how much of a turn on it was to play with Mark. She loved it. When we got in the house, she rushed me into my bedroom, stripped me naked, laid me down on the bed, spread my legs very wide, and ate my pussy. She was literally all over my body. She was soooo horny. I had my first orgasm in about 2-3 minutes. She smiled and even laughed some while watching my body shake from the orgasm. I looked down at her and smiled a big smile. And said "Mmmmm. I love you eating my pussy."

Lisa said "Good, because I love eating it. Now it's time for your 2 nd orgasm, as she dove into my pussy again." This time she finger fucked me while she licked me. I came in about 2-3 more minutes.

Lisa then remembered the strap on dildo. She was shaking with excitement as she tore into the package. She said "Help me put this on. I want to fuck you so bad with it."

We figured it out together. She actually looked so hot wearing it. She said "Suck it. Suck my pussy cock. Show me that you love giving blowjobs."

I looked at her and smiled. She was standing at the side of the bed. I got down on my knees, looked up at her and started licking and sucking, and stroking the strap on dildo. Lisa had a big smile on her face. I kept as much eye contact with her as I could while sucking the dildo.

I finally said "See how I am doing this. This is what guys like. They want you looking at them from your knees. It is like you are saying 'I love sucking your dick for you. I am your fuck toy.' "

Lisa moaned, and said "This is so fucking hot."

I continued my dildo blowjob for a few minutes until Lisa stopped me. She said "I am too anxious to fuck you with this. Let me fuck your pussy, Shelly. Do you want me to do that for you?"

I said "Yes, Lisa. Please fuck my pussy for me. I want my best girlfriend to fuck me with her strap on."

Lisa said "Mmmmm. Good answer girl."

Lisa pushed me on to my back on the bed and spread my legs very wide. She slowly pushed the dildo into my pussy. She said "Does that feel good?"

I said "Mmmmmm. Yes it does. I love it inside of me."

Lisa fucked me slowly, for a couple of minutes. Then said "Do you like it slow and sensual, or want it hard and fast?"

I said "I like most things slow and sensual. But, fuck me hard and fast for a couple of minutes to let me see what it feels like."

As Lisa fucked me hard, it felt good for a change. I liked it, but I like the slow and sensual fucking better. I finally grabbed her to stop her and told her what my feelings. She said "I have fucked a man before, which was my husband. You have never done that. Even though you know more about sex than me, this is probably a learning experience for you to see what you like."

I said "Good point, Lisa. You are right. Now pull this dildo cock out of me and eat my pussy until I cum a 3 rd time. I want your wet tongue in me."

Lisa gave me my 3 rd orgasm and I laid there afterwards shaking. I get a big smile on my face, and grabbed her to snuggle. I said "This has been the most incredible day of my life. I know I don't want to be a lesbian, but Lisa, honestly, you can play with me anytime you want it. Okay? I cannot wait to eat your pussy and fuck the shit out of each other all weekend. Plus, fuck Markie."

She smiled back and said "Well, for the next few weeks, I want it often. So, we will see what we need to do to make that happen."

I said "Now let me lick your pussy to return the favor."

She said "No, hon. I am good. We can do that tomorrow. I just want to snuggle you naked and go to sleep.

It had been an incredibly hot first day. We got under the covers in bed naked, snuggled up, and went to sleep. We were both looking forward to the rest of the weekend. We both agreed to not plan anything out, but just let our sexual feelings take us wherever it wanted to go each day. She admitted that playing with the boy was a huge turn on for her. Well, I really didn't need her tell me that. I knew it by how turned on she was when we got back to my house. The way she stripped me and ate my pussy was her way of saying "Thank you."

So, it began as an innocent 10 days of just teach Lisa about sex, and turned into the hottest sexual times I had ever had. It was just the start of both of us learning lots of hot things, and having wonderful times together. We both wanted a man someday, but in the mean time, we were having a blast.