Lisa And I Find Each Other Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,974 Followers

I tried to push inward with my tongue as I accelerated my stimulation of Hello Clitty.

"This is so fuckin' insane!" Lisa moaned.

I paused my licking long enough to ask, "Is that good or bad?"

"Don't you dare stop!" is all she said.

I continued to play with her swollen clit while I also tried to penetrate her ass with my tongue. I could tell that Lisa was getting more aroused and then she told me, "Do me now and play with my nipples, too!"

"Okay," I said. "I've got some lube under the mattress . . . just a second . . .." I leaned over and retrieved a bottle of KY from between the mattresses. I used it sometimes when I needed to relieve myself but, the way things between Lisa and me were working out, it didn't appear that I would be needing to relieve myself anytime soon.

I quickly applied some KY to my stiff rod and then I dripped some into her butt valley and I used my finger to push it inside her little ass. It was tight and I just my finger in to the first knuckle when she said, "Gimme the real thing and not your finger."

I quickly retracted my finger and placed the tip of my penis at the entrance to heaven. I pushed forward and I felt her pink pucker tighten up even more.

"As soon as I get inside you, I'll stop and then we'll go slow," I offered her reassuringly.

"Okay. . . . I'm sorry, I just . . . I've never done this before and it's kinda weird . . .."

"Yeah, I know, but it's just me and you . . . and I love you way too much to hurt you, so relax and it might feel better."

I tried again and it felt like a little struggle but eventually I made it past the "outer guard." As promised, I stopped for a few seconds, then announced, "Okay, I'm gonna start pushing. Tell me if it's too much."

As I started pushing forward, I reached underneath her and found her nipples. I got each nipple between my fingers and started rubbing back and forth, getting each nipple even harder than it already was.

Meanwhile, I had pushed in as far as I could go. I started to pull back and I said, "It feels like your pussy is tryin' to strangle my dick . . . but in a good way."

Lisa laughed and I could feel her body relax.

I started to push in again and Lisa said, "I feel so fuckin' full, I wanna feel this way all night long."

After a few slow thrusts in and out of her ass, I began to move a little bit faster. "That feels so fuckin' good . . . Are you gonna cum in me back there?"

"Yes, I'm gonna cum . . . back there . . . in your ass. This is so fuckin' naughty. Lisa, I've got my dick in your ass and I'm gonna cum! You're a dirty girl, but I love it 'cause your my dirty girl. Brother's gonna cum in sister's ass!" The dirty talk had worked before and it appeared to be doing the trick again.

"Randy, I'm so close . . . so close. I want you to cum in my ass. I wanna feel your cum inside me. Please, baby, cum in your little sister's ass!" I guess she was trying the dirty talk on me . . . and it was working.

It felt like something was squeezing on my testicles and then my dick felt like a golf ball was being sucked through a garden hose, and then . . . I began pumping spurts of cum in my little sister's ass.

"Oh . . . yeah . . . fuck my ass. Squeeze my little titties and fuck my ass good, big brother."

As soon as I heard those words, I pinched her nipples and thrust even harder into her derrière. With that added bit of stimulation, it seemed as if she was about to start hyperventilating so I stopped my thrusting and came to a rest.

We both remained motionless, catching our breath and coming to grips with the idea that I had just spewed my babymaking juice all over the inside of my beautiful sister's ass. "Wow!" I said.

"When you pull out, go kinda slow, okay?" Lisa requested.

"Okay. Did it hurt, Lisa. I hope not, 'cause, holy cow that was so fuckin' hot!" I said.

"No, just pull out 'cause there's something I wanna ask you and I wanna be lookin' at you when you answer," she replied.

I pulled out of her and then lay down beside her. She turned over on her side so that she was facing me. She looked at me without speaking for a minute, then she said, "Give me your hand."

I offered her my hand and she took it gently in her hand. She looked deep into my eyes and then said four words that forever changed my life.

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,974 Followers
12