All Comments on 'Lisa and Jack: Crossdress Fun'

by CDWife

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Quite enjoyable

Pleasing to read stories of love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
exactly what I want my wife to do

This story is exactly what I want my wife to do. I have 2 buttplugs & a dildo which I've used on myself, without my wife knowing. I've also recently sucked a real cock and was fucked by a man with a 8" thick cock. Now, what I really want to do is to have my wife feed me a dildo and fuck me with a strap-on. However, I haven't yet summoned the courage to talk to her about it. I'm not sure if I'll admit to the gay sex I've been having (probably won't tell her until much later) but I really love her so much and really want her to fuck me. I've even thought about cross-dressing while she fucks me (just like in your story) and I hope she thinks the same. Wish me luck because I'm going to show her your story and hopefully she'll be as excited about it as I am. Please tell more stories like this one. I can't wait to read the next chapters.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 8 years ago
That was a really good story

So many stories about CDing are so formulaic they often aren't worth reading; read one, you've read them all. This one was refreshingly different, and if you do have many more stories, please consider sharing them with us. Not everyone will like them, but then not everyone is the same; you seem to have made a lot of favourites, including mine.

Thank you and please have five bright shiny ones!

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 8 years ago
hot story

You had me hot and wanting to be in that dress being made love to and just fucked.. more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
* *

It's like I've read this story somewhere before, only it was in a T-girl section! In fact, if you changed every where it said "she" and replaced it with "he", it wouls be that story almost exactly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more please

wonderful story and i also wish this wouldbe my bedroom maybe by sharing your story ,,,,,,,,,,,,, just tell moreplease

MonicaCDMonicaCDover 8 years ago
Excellent

Thank you for a wonderful story. I think if this had happened for me I would still be married. The love and honesty shown here is what all marriages need. I know my next wife will be open to these type of things since I will state my desires up front and make sure she is into this type of lifestyle. I look forward to reading more from you.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 8 years ago
Loving story lovingly told

I loved the flow of this story and how it unfolded. It progressed and just the right speed and tempo. It got me wet all over from the moment I starred reading it. I could picture this scenario quite well with my ex-wife who indulged me in cross-dreams on vacations and was experimental like that. I'd love to read more about this coup.le. Well done. Hugs and kisses, Diane

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
perfect story.

2 lovers exploring n njoying between themselves with love n respect. thats how it shoud be. knew this woud be great just after reading the first note.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Trully amazing

That was a great story of love and adventure. I hope you consider chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More, please

Fun story and a nice change from the usual over the top stuff. I'd love to read more.

RichardWrightRichardWrightover 8 years ago
Beautiful

Great story. Will be sharing this with my wife and hope I might enjoy some dress up as i did do when we first started dating.

Richard

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story. More to come I hope!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
deja vu.

once had a gf also named lisa. yes, we did all these things. loved it when she fucked me while I was dressed up as her lover. done out of love and trust, although control in role reversal was exciting. nothing rough or bdsm stuff. I never felt more connected. unfortunately, cancer took her. thanks for the memories.

would love more stories...

cpanlpcpanlpover 8 years ago
real story!

Very enjoyable story! Nice development. The opening comment about the cross dressing peaked my interest because that is the way I feel. I'll read this one often. When my current girl friend caresses my chest I always wonder what I would feel like if it were caressed through a bra. One girl friend would get off to it.

Great story with tenderness and love. Romantic.

TheycallmetheseekerTheycallmetheseekerabout 8 years ago
Nice

Sweet story and a good cross section of where I am in life right now. Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I like all men's cum

I love it when my wife snowballs me with my own cum. However, she enjoys it even more when she watches me suck another man's big cock and swallow his cum. I'm a sissy slut husband CD who loves sucking cock and getting fucked, especially in front of my wife. Please tell more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
just like me and my wife

I too have had similar experiences with my wife. I secretly always wanted to cross-dress but I never told her. When she actually suggested that I put on her panties and bra it was like heaven to me. Now we regularly have role-reversal sex -- she's the man and I'm the woman. I dress in sexy lingerie, she in men's underwear, and she then feeds me her big strap-on dildo to suck and then she fucks me deep and hard with it.

Please tell more stories. This one was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Loved your story. No public humiliation, no whips, no savagery, no mention of the dreaded "S" word. Just some loving fun and enjoyable for both. Great stuff, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

STILL wishing you'd write something else!

Or have you been using a different "pen name"?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wish that was me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous