Lisa Ch. 07a: Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley nodded. "We need an oath. Something like the pledge we made the clan when we came of age ... but this time we'd commit to one another."

"To be honest, and committed to one another. Forever." Angus said, "Do you think you could commit to something like that Jess. Would you be my ... our ... wife?" Angus asked studying Jessica's face. For much of the conversation it was still riddled with lust but Angus' question sobered her.

She wanted to make this oath with them. But she also planned on turning them in at some point. Did she really have to? She closed her eyes. The final betrayal of her family. Would she be able to live with herself? Starting a new life with the men that killed her family? Enjoying it? No longer planning to turn them in?

Just when she thought the surging guilt within her was too much, a thought occurred to her. If the way she understood Jim's idea was accurate, this oath would be a new beginning for them. For all of them. Was there any longer a point in holding them responsible for something that happened so long ago? Wasn't it her parents who always said move on. Forget the past and build a future? Could they have meant it for this situation too? She hoped so. Because, she wanted to try. She still couldn't marry them but she could go into the pact Jim had described. She was a different person now from what she had been when her family was alive and they were different men now too.

Opening her eyes she nodded. The men seemed to relax, sexy, lopsided smiles settling on their faces. Jessica felt a warmth spread through her ... it was odd to realize that these men really loved her, even Riley and Angus.

"We'll write the oath in a minute." Jim wheezed, "But we need to know how we're going to symbolize our commitment. What do each of us need to remind us of our oath and commitment to one another?"

"A tattoo." Angus answered, "Of something meaningful to us."

"Like what?" Josh asked.

Angus shrugged, "I don't know. We'll think of something. Jess, would you get a tattoo? Something to mark you as our wife and symbolize your commitment to us?"

"Yes." Jessica said, "And Josh could come up with a design for a tattoo." She added smiling at Josh. "He's a great artist." She explained when the men looked surprised.

"Not that great." Josh said looking embarrassed by the praise.

"Great." Jessica added.

"You've seen his art?" Riley asked.

Jessica nodded, "He's making a comic. It's very romantic. He'll have it published one day."

"Really?" Scott asked, "Does it have sex scenes?"

"Not yet ..." Josh said, "but it will."

"Can we see it?" Riley asked.

"I'd rather you didn't." Josh said, embarrassed. "It's ... personal."

"How the fuck are you going to publish it if you won't even let us read it?" Angus demanded.

Josh nodded. "Okay. Let me add the sex scenes first."

"And you can come up with a tattoo design then?" Jim asked.

"Yeah, sure I can."

"Good, and then we can get Corey to come over and do the tattoos for us." Scott said.

"Corey?" Angus demanded.

"Yeah, Jess is allowed in public now remember ... that includes our friends." Jim replied.

"Right ... forgot." Angus replied.

"What else is a good symbol?" Jim asked.

"Rings." Riley said, "I want wedding rings. Are you okay with that?" he asked Jessica.

"Yes." Jessica said, giving Riley a smile. The genuine enthusiasm of the men had her feeling warm inside, feeling wanted. It felt good.

"Jess, what about you, what kind of a symbol makes the commitment mean more to you?" Scott asked her.

"When I was a kid, my friends and I used to make blood oaths." Jessica said. "We'd prick the tips of our fingers and press them together." Jessica added when the men looked perplexed. "I always felt closest to those friends." Jessica continued. "But, if you do that ... you have to promise not to fight anymore. You can't fight with the person you have a blood oath with."

"We won't fight any more Jess don't worry." Jim said, "Part of our oath is honesty ... if everyone sticks to the oath there will be no resentment and no need to fight."

"Is that true?" Jessica asked, looking around at the other men, "Do you promise not to fight?"

"We promise Jess," Riley said, the others nodding agreement.

"So a tattoo, rings and blood oath? Is there anything else?" Jim asked.

"I'll get a paper and a pen so we can write down the oath." Scott said when no one had anything to add.

"I've got a needle in the first aid kit." Riley said, "We can use it for the blood oath."

While Riley and Scott were gone Angus slid his hands onto Jessica's ass and squeezed, pulling her in, he growled in her ear, "And when you're our wife we're going to gangbang this sexy ass. I can't fucking wait ..."

"Fuck Angus ..." Jim gasped, doubling over as his cock, still hard from the earlier gangbang discussion, strained against his pants, "don't get her worked up again ... not now."

Angus chuckled, his hot breath on her ear causing shivers of anticipation to engulf her making her pussy even more wet. Sliding his hand along the inside of her leg, he pressed his hand firmly against her pussy,"Too late Jim ..." he grunted, "Isn't it Jess ... your pussy is wet and needy, ready to be eaten ... why don't we take a little snack break."

Jessica whimpered, she wanted that so badly, she wanted him touching her ... she rocked her pussy harder on his hand.

"Fuck yeah." Scott said returning from the kitchen with a pen and paper but dropping them unceremoniously on the coffee table and moving to Angus and Jessica.

Jessica's clear willingness to participate propelled Josh closer. But he stopped a few feet away. She was willing to participate, she wanted it, that was clear. And so his promise to protect her was still being respected, but it occurred to him that they were a mere few minutes away from making the oath together. And he couldn't, in good conscience, make an oath with Jim without telling him about Pam. To be completely fair to Jim it would have been better to tell him when he was physically healthier. Giving Jim the chance to kick the shit out of him ... but he couldn't put Jim in a position in which he'd have to break the oath. Decision made, he no longer felt horny, just nervous. About both Jessica and Jim's possible reactions ... neither would be very happy with him.

"Holy fuck ..." Riley exclaimed slamming the door behind him. He was too horny to care about being compared to the other men. Dropping the first aid kit on the coffee table he moved to the foursome also but then Jim gasped in pain as he shifted on the sofa, cutting through Jessica's lust filled haze.

"Wait." She panted, her tits heaving against Angus as she tried to catch her breath. Pushing back from Angus she looked over her shoulder at Jim, "We can't do it now ... Jim can't join in."

"Sure he can." Angus said sliding his hand up under her shirt, under her bra, squeezing a tit ... bringing his mouth to hers, kissing her hard. Fingers in her hair, clutching and holding her in place as his tongue fucked her throat. She felt one of the men press up behind her and she certainly hoped Jim really could join in because she didn't think she could stop any more than the men could.

"And we're not married yet." Jim said. "Don't you want the group fuck to seal the marriage? Doing it now won't mean the same thing."

Jessica felt hands pulling at her clothes. God she wanted to be naked so bad ... to have the men naked, to feel their hot skin and hard muscles on her, under her, in her ... Oh God she was going to explode, but when she opened her eyes she saw the bruised, cut and bloody faces of Angus, Riley and Scott and it cut through her lust. Jim was right, this would be so much better once they took the oath, once they were all cleaned and bandaged up, once they were all committed to one another and ready to celebrate it with celebratory orgasms. Despite being completely ineffectual, Jessica planted her hands on Angus' chest and pushed.

"Wait, please ..." she said, looking down at Scott and Riley as they knelt on either side of her, lifting her feet to get her pants off, "Angus, we should be married first." she said as he took the hem of her shirt and whipped it up over her head. Scott was busy undoing her bra.

"Don't worry baby, we'll fuck the shit out of you when we're married too." Scott muttered with a throaty chuckle. Jessica looked around for Josh, suddenly realizing he wasn't undressing her and she found him standing slightly off to the side, watching her.

"Josh, what's wrong?" she panted as Riley swallowed her left tit with his mouth, Scott the right, and she felt three of Angus' fingers slide into her pussy. He took her swollen and throbbing clit in his teeth and chewed. A blinding pleasure rocked her and Jessica threw her head back and screamed as her pussy squeezed hard, soaking Angus' face with her juices. Her pussy still pulsing Jessica straightened intent on taking Angus' cock in her mouth. She slid her hands down Riley and Scott's chests ... rock hard abs and behind the waistband of their pants ... her finger tips brushing the head of each man's cock, moaning at the wetness of their precum. "Josh, come closer ..." she said, starting to sink to her knees, "I'll take care of you and Jim in a minute."

Josh watched Jessica sink lower, looking up at Angus who had guessed her purpose and stood, pulling his cock out of his pants. She opened her mouth wide. On the sofa Jim was watching Jessica, Scott, Riley and Angus and he was panting hard, clutching his chest with one hand, rubbing his cock over his pants with the other. He looked like he wanted nothing more than to feel Jessica's mouth on his cock right then.

"Christ Josh," Jim said, "We need to say the oath first, stop them!"

Jessica had just taken Angus' cock in her mouth and she was stroking Riley and Scott's cocks hard and fast. The three men where moaning progressively louder.

"There's only one way I can think of to stop them." Josh said, "But you're not going to like it."

"For fuck sake Josh just do it." Jim said.

Josh nodded, took a deep breath and said "Jim, I raped Pam ."

Jessica screamed, "No!" on Angus' cock ... letting go of Riley and Scott's cocks, she planted her hands on Angus' thighs to push herself away from him. It took little effort because Angus, like Riley and Scott had heard what Josh had said and stood dumbfounded, staring at Josh. Jessica scrambled to her feet, and positioned herself between Josh and Jim, holding her palms up to Jim.

Jim was stunned. Everyone, except for Josh was looking at him, waiting for him to do or say something. But he couldn't. He was numb inside. He felt nothing, he could say nothing.

"It's not exactly like it sounds," Jessica said. Jim sat wide mouthed, and pasty white, staring at Josh and then he slid his eyes to her.

"You knew about this?" Jim demanded.

"Yes. I'm so sorry." She said going to Jim, sliding on his lap, straddling him, cradling his face in her hands. "I know what it looks like ... with Pam killing herself, but it's not necessarily a cause and effect situation."

Jim brought his hands up to rest on Jessica's naked hips and stared at Jessica. The fact that she was naked on his lap worked its way through his surprise muddled mind and made the whole conversation surreal. "But you have to admit that it's suspicious."

Jessica nodded. "But it's not like Josh just raped her out of the blue ... they were secretly dating."

Jim turned his eyes to Josh in surprise.

"Tell him Josh. Tell him how you were dating Pam ... it was for a few months, right?" Jessica urged.

"Josh ..." Jim urged also when it looked like Josh wasn't interested in defending himself at all.

Finally he nodded. "Yes, we were dating for about two months."

"And did you rape her like you raped me? Just couldn't stop? No real violence?"

Josh looked up at Jessica. "Jessica, I don't think there are different grades of rape."

"Trust me Josh, there are." Jessica answered and worked really hard at not looking over her shoulder at Angus. But Angus knew what she meant and groaned. "What I mean is that it was more like a ... What do they call them in those magazines?" Jessica asked Scott who had moved closer. Riley too ... Angus stayed where he was.

"Date rape." Scott said.

"Date rape." She repeated. "That's it. It doesn't change the fact that it was rape ... but it's not like some stranger beat her up and raped her at knife point ..."

Angus groaned again. He never had a knife but he sure was a stranger who beat her up and raped her. Damn it he felt like his guts were being ripped out.

And suddenly Jim realized he had a problem. When he found out that Josh had raped Jessica, he had barely reacted. No righteous indignation, no anger. Now, when his shock about Josh raping his sister wore off, he was certain he'd be indignant and angry at Josh. Jessica would surely have to wonder why he cared more about his sister's rape than hers. Jim couldn't do that to her. Every fiber of his being rejected that option. No matter how awful it was that Josh raped Pam, Jessica was right, it didn't necessarily follow that Pam killed herself because of it. The two could be at worst loosely related and at best not related at all. Pam was dead. Jessica was very much alive. And Josh was one of his best friends. No matter what, he was going to have to forgive Josh. At all costs, their group of six had to stay together.

"It's okay Jess." Jim said when it looked like she was going to launch into another argument in defense of Josh. "I had no idea that you two were dating." He said to Josh. "But I remember how upset you were at her funeral. And I don't think it was just out of guilt. Pam was always a little off. I think I'm in shock right now so I'm not feeling much one way or the other, but if I get upset later I will honor the oath and work it out with you. Thanks for telling me about this."

Riley and Scott exchanged an incredulous look ... both looked to Angus but he was staring at Jessica's back and seemed oblivious to the conversation.

"What the fuck?" Riley demanded under his breath.

Scott nodded, "Kinda kills the mood." And he began gathering up Jessica's clothes.

"And Jess, this is exactly the kind of thing that we have to tell each other. I'm sure the guilt was eating away at Josh. And you. You just aren't allowed to know these kinds of things and keep them to yourself. Do you understand?" Jim asked.

"But Jim." Jessica said, "I understand when it's my secret. But I can't go around telling other people's secrets. It's rude, and no one will trust me." Jessica replied.

"You have a thing about rudeness don't you?" Riley demanded.

"Yes I do." Jessica replied. "It's rude."

Riley snorted.

"Fine. You have a point." Jim said. "But when everyone is living up to the oath then no one should be keeping secrets. Under that premise, if you're keeping a secret it will be your own, and that's not allowed. Got it?"

"Yes." Jessica said, exhaling in relief. As it'd become clearer that Jim wasn't going to hurt Josh or even really be mad, Jessica had settled lower onto Jim's lap and become aware of his hard-on. Straddling Jim, her legs and pussy lips were spread and she could feel his bulging crotch pressing against her meat. Inadvertently she'd started rocking her hips and though it caused him pain, Jim was rocking his.

Scott hesitated, thinking he could easily get back in the mood watching her sex ass move up and down on Jim's lap, but Riley's growled, "You are fucking kidding me!" snapped him out of it. Moving behind Jessica, her clothes draped over one arm, Scott wrapped his other around her waist and lifted her off of Jim.

"Gonna get you dressed babe." He said into her ear when both she and Jim looked at him in surprise. Placing her on her feet he crouched next to her and held her pants open for her, winking when Jessica looked down at him, her eyes sliding between him and Riley. "I got you out of them, it's only fair I get you back in." he said as Jessica leaned on his shoulder and lifted her foot. Pulling her pants up once her second foot was in the second pant leg, Scott buttoned her pants and pulled her shirt over her head, "I only know how to get bras off ... don't really need it right now anyway." He added with a lopsided grin. Jessica melted into his arms, but she looked at Riley with concern. He looked angry and the way he scowled at Josh sent fear rippling through her. She'd been so sure Jim would be the one angry at Josh that she'd never considered the other men's reactions.

"Back the fuck up Jim. You're letting him off on this?" Riley demanded. Riley stalk closer to the sofa and stood glaring down at Jim. "He killed Pam Jim ... Pam, your sister. You remember her right? She's the one you thought you let down. You blamed yourself for her death for the longest fucking time ... you moped around for months after the funeral. Your fucking parents ... they were never the same after that ... and you're going to just let him off the hook?"

"Riley, please ..." Jessica began, trying to go to him, but Scott had his arms around her and wouldn't let her go.

"And you ..." Riley said turning on her, his expression so livid Jessica shrank back against Scott, "We'll have a talk about you and secrets don't you worry ... right now though I want to know why you're going so easy on him Jim?" Riley cast a disgusted look at Josh, "And how are we going to deal with things like this after the oath?"

"After the oath, we'll all be subject to consequences, just like Jess is." Jim said when Riley had finished his rant and stood glaring at him, "But I am letting Josh off on this and you should too."

"Yeah, you were always a bleeding heart. I guess I shouldn't be surprised." Riley growled after a moment of quiet disbelief, "But just because you're too much of a pussy to make him pay for what he did, doesn't mean the rest of us won't."

"I think you should reconsider that." Jim said now just as pissed off as Riley.

"And why's that?" Riley demanded.

"Because Jessica had the same if not worse done to her and she's still alive."

Silence hung in the air. Riley slid his eyes to Jessica.

"Fuck ... Jess ... I'm sorry." Riley stammered.

All Jessica could manage was a nod. It was overwhelming to know that Jim was forgiving a horrible crime against his sister because of her. She was thankful for Josh's sake, but she felt a little like she was stealing Pam's justice from her. But it didn't take her long to realize that she was sacrificing her family's justice ... Pam's was just one more sacrifice. All this sacrifice had to be worth it in the end. For her sake, her family's sake and Pam's something good had to come out of this even if it was just that the six of them lived happily ever after. Scott's hug had become increasingly stronger as he buried his face in her hair.

"I'm so fucking sorry." He murmured in her ear. Jessica leaned back into him, lacing her fingers in his short hair and caressing his head.

"Thank you." She replied.

"Shit Angus, are you alright?" Riley asked. Scott turned toward Angus, taking Jessica, still wrapped in his arms, with him. Seeing Angus Jessica gasped. Face red, vein bulging on his forehead, Angus was glaring at Jessica.

"Angus ..." she said patting Scott's arms until he let her go. "Are you upset about the rape thing?" She asked, moving to stand in front of him.

"You mean, am I upset about being the stranger who beat the crap out of you and raped you? Maybe I should be happy that there was no knife involved?" he demanded, "Does that make me more acceptable to you on your sliding scale of rapist ratings?" he added.

"Are you mad at me or at yourself?" Jessica asked stunned by his anger.

Angus paused. "I guess myself."

"Then why are you acting like you're mad at me?"