Lisa Ch. 07b: Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JadenL
JadenL
338 Followers

"I'm glad you have lots of other women to sleep with!" Jessica said with anger, and as the words left her mouth sadness began to intermingle with it. She lowered her face and tried to move around Angus again, "I hope you enjoy them ... now let me go. Please!" She was so angry, and so sad, she felt like crying. And that made her feel embarrassed. Obviously that wasn't the reaction the men would expect. It seemed like they expected her to have the same attitude the clan women did and just ignore the indiscretions ... or ... a more horrifying thought occurred to her, they expected her to accept them? It was true that being monogamous had not come up in the oath. The men made it clear that they expected her to not see anyone else. But she already had five men. Was there a limit to the number of partners a woman was to have in the clan rules somewhere? Or worse yet, maybe the extra marital affairs were only okay for the men and not the women. Jessica fought hard to keep the tears from coming. She didn't care what the clan norms were. She did not share her spouse ... spouses, with anyone. And even though that obviously wasn't fair to the men since she had multiple spouses and they only had one ... that was too bad. That was their decision. God she had to get out of the barn and be alone! Jessica tried to move around Angus again.

The men gaped at her, completely at a loss to understand what was going on. But then Scott's confusion change to horror as he realized what she had assumed. But then he realized why she was acting the way she was so when he lifted her chin he couldn't help but smile.

"Jessica, are you jealous?" He asked, euphoric at the thought. So she did care enough about him to be jealous!

But then anger washed over Jessica's face again and she wrenched her chin from his hand.

Anger, ten times worse than what she'd felt earlier coursed through her. Her suspicions were true ... he was still seeing other women and for some reason that knowledge made her feel like she was being shredded from the inside out. She pushed Scott as hard as she could and tried to move past him.

"I didn't mean it like that!" Scott said trying to contain her flailing arms as she tried over and over again to move away from him. Hot tears stung her eyes.

"Let me go!" she repeated as she continued the struggle, tears falling now.

"Listen to me Jess," Scott said, "Jess, listen ..." but the more he spoke the more she cried and tried to push him away.

The other men stood watching Scott and Jessica, trying to determine exactly what was happening.

Finally she gave up on pushing and took a step back and tried to lunge around him.

"Fuck it!" he said as he caught her around the waist and pulled her to him. "I guess I have to find a better way to get your attention." He grasped her head in his hands and brought his mouth down on hers, hard. She tried to pull away but he held her so tight her efforts were futile. He pushed her down on the ground, thrust his way between her legs and entered her with a hard thrust. Still kissing her hard, he held her shoulders in place and held the thrust as far into her as he could. Against his lips, she gasped. He brushed his lips against hers as he pulled back with his pelvis and slowly but firmly thrust as far into her as he could again. "Do ... " he said, pulling back and thrusting again, "I ..." he used his right arm to move Jessica's right leg up onto his shoulder, and then he did the same with her left. He was pressed right up against her, his face touching hers. He could feel himself pushing against her cervix. "have ..." he thrust again and Jessica gasped again. The sensation of his cock sliding against her cervix brought a mixture of pleasure and discomfort. "your ..." thrust again, "attention ... now?"

Jessica nodded.

"Good. Then listen to me. You are mine Jessica, just like I am yours. Nothing will ever change that."

"What about the other women? I ... I know it's not fair ..." she said, searching his eyes but then embarrassed by her selfishness she dropped her gaze to his lips. "I mean you share me with the other men ... but ..." her voice trailed off.

"Jesus Jess," Scott whispered. He couldn't believe how good it felt to know that she wanted him to herself. "I could never be with other women when I'm with you. There's only you Jess. You are all I want, all I've ever wanted. And I haven't been with a single other woman since we've ... been together."

Jessica exhaled and brought her forehead to his chest.

"Really?" she asked quietly.

"Yes really. And a long time ago, when I was with them ... before us ... it was nothing like this. There was never anyone who made me want to do the things I do with you. There was no kink and no emotion. I love you Jessica."

"I love you too." Jessica murmured.

"Someone want to tell us what the hell is going on?" Angus demanded. Jessica looked up and saw the other men standing around her and Scott, looking down at them.

"Jessica was under the mistaken impression that I ... that we were still seeing other people."

"Really?" Josh asked.

"How could you think that?" Jim demanded.

Jessica's eyes slipped back down to Scott's chest. She was embarrassed. "For some reason, when Scott made that comment about all the other women he slept with it just kind of occurred to me that maybe he meant it was a current thing. I mean, everywhere we go women notice you guys. Notice you a lot. And then Scott's comment the other day about affairs and the lipstick on his cheek ... I just suddenly got really upset. I mean, I don't really care about what happened in the past. The past is the past, right? But now ... when we're married ... And I know it's not really fair. I'm not sleeping with only one of you. I mean, you have to share so why shouldn't I, right? But I just can't." Jessica looked up when silence followed her explanation and she wasn't sure what she expected to see, but it certainly wasn't the huge smiles plastered on the men's faces.

"You're ... happy?" Jessica asked in surprise.

"Happy that you want us to yourself." Riley said, "But not so happy that you'd really think we'd cheat on you."

"Well, I guess I thought that maybe you didn't see it as cheating."

"Jessica." Angus growled, dropping to his knees next to her and Scott, "Do you not remember what we said about you going with other men? Did that give you the impression that we'd condone cheating?"

"Well ... I guess I thought that maybe you thought that different rules applied to you than applied to me."

"You're wrong." Angus said.

"Really wrong." Jim added.

"Angus, get behind Jess, let her lean up against you." Scott said. Angus lifted Jessica against him and she was pressed between her and Scott, her legs still sticking up over his shoulders.

"And to prove it, I'm going to continue where I left off." Scott said. "I never want you to forget me inside of you ... I want you to feel it forever. When you look at me ... I want you to feel me pressing all the way into you ..." his voice was husky.

He pulled back and firmly pushed into her again pushing as hard as he could against her cervix. When she gasped and looked at him with that look between ecstasy and a silent plea for sexual release it took all of his self-control to refrain from assaulting her with a volley of thrusts. "Do you feel it" he growled as he pulled back and thrust again.

"Yes." Jessica panted.

"Again?" he demanded as he thrust again.

"Y ...es." She moaned and when her pussy began to pulsate he did lose it and he thrust into her over and over again until he exploded, and then collapsed on top of her.

"Sorry ..." he said when he realized that Jessica's legs were squished between their chests. "Who's next?" he asked holding her legs up with his hands and pulling out of her.

"I am." Riley said, and took his spot, sliding into her with as much force as he could muster and from the expression on her face he wondered if maybe he'd pushed too hard. But then her pussy tighten and Jessica moaned.

"Jessica .." he gasped. "Look at me." He said when she closed her eyes and arched her back. "Our parents may have been awful role models." He said when she was staring into his eyes. "But I'd never expect you to settle for less from our marriage than what I expect. I've had very few relationships in my life Jess. And there's only one that has ever mattered, or will ever matter, and that's my marriage to you." And Riley thrust again, "Do you understand?"

"Yes ..." Jessica said, and this time when Riley thrust he came, the pressure of his cock on her cervix sent Jessica into waves of orgasm as well.

"My turn." Josh said, tapping Riley on the shoulder when it looked like he was going to collapse on Jessica.

Riley kissed Jessica on the lips and pulled out ... Angus holding her legs up from behind her.

"Oh God Jess." Josh said thrusting into her. He followed with a volley of thrusts that sent both of them into simultaneous orgasm. "I ..." Josh began, panting over Jessica as the pleasure continued to roll over them ... Jessica's pussy pulsating with surprising strength on his shaft. "I was nothing but a rapist in the past, as you know. The only real relationship I've ever had or ever will have is with you. You know that, right?"

"Yes ... yes ..." Jessica moaned, closing her eyes.

"Josh ..." Jim said. Josh slid out of her and someone new slid in. Jessica opened her eyes to find herself face to face with Jim. He looked sad, hurt and Jessica felt guilt roll over her.

"I didn't really mean it about you." Jessica said feeling doubly guilty now. As much as she tried to treat Jim and the others equally ... and as easy as it was becoming to do so, she honestly couldn't believe that Jim would ever cheat on her. Ever.

Jim smiled. "That makes me feel better. But just to be perfectly clear, and so you don't ever forget ... you ..." Jim said, thrusting into her hard and almost holding off on the next thrust when Jessica looked at him in complete surprise, but he couldn't. "Mean ..." he thrust again, "everything ... to ... me. Don't ... ever ... forget ... it!" Jessica gasped with each thrust and when Jim's expression transformed into the horny, sexually charged one he'd had earlier she came. Jessica's obvious pleasure brought Jim to his own explosion.

"I'll take her." Scott said to Angus. Jessica head lolled as Scott and Angus switched places, Jim pulled out and Angus slid in.

Jessica forced her eyes open when Angus didn't move after pressing as deep into her as he could. She found Angus watching her.

"I'm sorry ..." Jessica began thinking that maybe he thought she trusted him less than Jim. But Angus put a finger over her lips.

"I only had one other real relationship." Angus said, "And Beth betrayed me ... she killed my kid. She had an abortion that she never expected me to know about and then she tried to tell me that it hadn't been mine ... when I'd found out of course. So she was either the killer of my child, or a two timing whore and killer of some other bastards' kid." Angus said in an unusually calm voice.

"Angus!" Jessica gasped, bringing her hands to his face, caressing it. Her heart broke for him.

"It's okay Jess." He said turning his face so he could kiss her palm. "That's all ancient history. The only reason that I mention it is to say that I know what it feels like to be betrayed. And I'd never, ever, do that to you. I may not be able to promise you total equality ... the way that you want it, but in this you are completely equal. I expect from myself the same that I expect from you. Complete and utter devotion. Do you understand?"

Jessica nodded and kissed him.

"And I'm sorry Jess, but I'm real horny and kinda want to make the same impression on you that the other guys did ... can you handle some more thrusting?" Jessica nodded, and Angus didn't waste a second before thrusting hard and deep.

"Did that hurt?" Angus asked when Jessica made a noise.

"Only a little."

"I can't stop Jess." Angus said delivering another hard and deep thrust. Jessica shook her head.

"Then don't."

So Angus thrust again, and again, and within minutes Jessica felt an orgasm growing.

"Come on baby ..." Angus urged, "come on, cum now ... now ... before I do!" and he thrust harder and faster and a second after Jessica exploded, Angus did. Angus' grinding slowed, and he collapsed on top of Jessica, which meant on top of Scott too. He fought to keep his eyes open.

"Christ. Half an hour before you're going out Jess." Josh said.

"What?" Jessica squeaked.

"Shit." Scott mumbled into her ear. "You go get cleaned up." He said, "We'll finish up in here.

Angus kissed Jessica and then rolled off of her.

Riley held out his hand. Jessica took it and he pulled her to her feet.

"Here." Jim held her pants out in front of her.

"Can I help you put these on now?" Scott asked taking her elbow to stabilize her.

Jessica laughed. "Thanks." She said sliding her leg into the pant hole that he held out for her.

Together with Jim, Scott pulled her pants up, buckled them and then his own as Jessica headed for the house.

Jessica had showered and dressed as quickly as she could. She was impressed to find that it had only taken her twenty minutes. She emerged into the living room with time to spare.

"What's wrong?" she asked when she saw the men sitting around the living room looking unhappy. Her heart dropped, maybe her day out was cancelled.

"Nothing." Riley said, getting to his feet. "It's just a possible change in plans. We figure we'll let you decide what you want to do."

"Sean called." Jim said, "He, Corey and some of the other guys thought they'd come with the girls and hang out here with us while you go out. And then maybe stay for a bit when you get back and jam."

"Really?" Jessica asked. Surprised, excited, but wondering why the men didn't look very excited.

"Yeah. But that'd mean we can't do our romantic dinner tonight." Scott said.

"Oh." Jessica said. "And, we couldn't do it tomorrow night. We have plans already, remember?" Jim said. "I mean, I've asked the guys to come motor biking with us, but later, friend time ..."

"We can do it on my night." Riley said, "I don't mind, but that puts it off for a couple of nights."

"So, what do you want to do?" Josh asked.

"Would you be too upset if I said I'd like to jam tonight and do the dinner on Riley's night?"

"No ... whatever you want to do is what we want to do." Angus said but Jessica was pretty sure she detected some disappointment in his tone.

Jessica went to Angus and slid into his arms. "Are you sure?"

"I won't say that I'm not a little bit disappointed." Angus said. "I was looking forward to tonight, but hey, what's a couple more nights?"

"Thanks." Jessica said, kissing him.

"So Jess, I told the guys that I also wanted to ask you what you've always wanted to try, but haven't? I want to try and fit it in tomorrow morning too, with the guys." Jim said.

"What I've wanted to try?"

"Yeah, you know. Like riding horses, motor bikes, racing cars, that kind of thing."

"Oh. Okay. Parachuting or sky diving." Jessica said. "I've always wanted to try that."

"Fucking figures." Angus said.

"Okay ..." Jim said gulping. "I honestly didn't see that coming. But, okay. I'll set it up."

"Really!" Jessica asked, running over to Jim and hugging him. "I can't wait!"

"Neither can we ..." Josh said and looked a little green.

"Are you okay?"

"Just have a little thing about heights. But don't worry, I'll get over it." "Okay." Riley said flipping his phone shut. "They're on their way. Should be here in about twenty minutes."

Jessica couldn't sit still for the next twenty minutes. Finally cars pulled into the driveway and Jessica ran to the front door.

"Hey Jessica," Corey said, slamming his car door shut and pointing at the four women standing near another car off to his right. "This is my sister Sara, that's Sean's sister Leah, and her cousins Amanda and Justine."

"Hi," Jessica said to the women and moved toward them. Jessica was relieved to see that they looked friendly. Very friendly. They were eyeing the men ... particularly Riley and Angus in a weary way, but when they looked at her, they smiled.

Jessica was also relieved to see that they were about her age. One, Leah, looked a little older, but not by much.

"So ladies." Angus said from behind Jessica, who jumped because she hadn't realized he'd followed so closely behind her. "Rather than take two cars, maybe Jessica wouldn't mind if you all went in her SUV. It's brand new, and big enough."

"Um, it's okay with me." Jessica said when the girls didn't respond but gaped at Angus.

"Us too." Leah finally said speaking for the girls.

"Good. So you'll be back around ... five, six?" Riley asked, sauntering up next to Angus.

"Yeah. Probably." Leah agreed.

"Okay. Well, have fun." Riley said. And Angus nodded.

"See you later, Jess, have fun." Jim called from where he and the other men were helping Sean and Corey unload instruments. They all waved and returned to what they were doing.

The girls climbed into the SUV, and Jessica backed out onto the dirt road.

As soon as they were out of sight of the house, Leah looked over at Jessica.

"I don't know how you did it honey." She said, shaking her head, "But you tamed those two assholes."

"I can't believe it!" Sara said from the back seat, throwing her arm over the back of the front seat and leaning against it to look at Jessica, "Corey and Sean swore they'd changed but I didn't believe it for a second. And if I hadn't witnessed what I just did with my own two eyes and ears ... I still wouldn't believe it. How did you get past all their anger and meanness?"

"I, uh ..." Jessica stuttered when all the girls were looking at her.

"I swore I'd never go near those two again ... especially Angus." Amanda said. "I almost didn't come today. But. But ... they were actually civil."

"I don't know ..." Jessica said when they looked at her again.

"I heard that you married them." Justine said, "All of them."

Jessica nodded and held up her ring finger.

"Maybe that was it." Leah said.

Jessica shrugged.

"What's it like, being married to them? Scott, Jim and Josh, well they're okay I guess ... but Riley and Angus ..." Justine shivered, "Are they mean? Do they make you do things you don't want to do?"

"Ah, no." Jessica said. Surprised at first by how much fear they had for Riley and Angus, but then reflecting on how they'd used to be ... she could understand it. And in a way she felt relief. Relief because their meanness had not been reserved for only her. Others had felt it too.

"Well, you're braver than I ever could be." Amanda said. "If I'd had to marry them, I would be sitting in a corner crying."

"Amanda ..." Leah warned noticing how uncomfortable Jessica was beginning to feel. "None of that matters. They're obviously very happy with their marriage ... they've definitely become ... nicer. Let's leave it at that and focus on the fun we're going to have today instead."

"Good idea." Sara said. "Whatever you did to make them more human, I'm thankful. And welcome to the family!"

Jessica smiled, and from that point forward, as Leah had suggested, all they focused on for the rest of the afternoon was having fun.

Four hours later, when they pulled into the driveway Jessica was so happy she thought she'd burst. It had been the best afternoon ever. They'd shopped for clothes, and makeup, and accessories, and shoes ... and they'd barely fit it all into the back of the SUV. Then they'd gone to the spa where they'd had everything waxed, massaged, cleaned, and relaxed. They'd sat in the hot tub for so long Jessica had barely been able to walk afterward. They'd talked about girl stuff. About boys in the clan that the girls liked, boys they wanted to kiss. And then they asked Jessica about kissing. Leah had rolled her eyes, but apparently she didn't have much experience in that department either so she listened intently when Jessica described the different kinds of kisses that existed ... and how they made butterflies swarm your stomach. Jessica had asked their ages and found out that her earlier guesses about their ages had been pretty accurate. Sara was twenty-one, like Jessica, Amanda and Justine were twenty-two and Leah had just turned twenty-three.

JadenL
JadenL
338 Followers