All Comments on 'Lisa Cums Home'

by yellowhammer124

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More!

More please. Mix up race and include some white dudes using her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

More......forced lesbian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good Story

Keep going.

smartmalksmartmalkabout 10 years ago
hot action!

nice story. keep writing more please. show must go on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
gangbangers

yep, them blacks have got to gang up on an poor little white girl...thugs!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really Nice read

A good story nice read and very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice Story

Everyone got what they wanted,Many women,myself included,secretly fantasise about what happened to Lisa.

justdoit4ujustdoit4uabout 10 years ago
Keep it cummin'

As your stories grow, 6-11" cocks are ok but don't let the cocks grow too large like 12" or even 20". Otherwise, the pace of the story was good as well as the description of the event. I look forward to other stories.

newtype2525newtype2525almost 10 years ago
Incredible story! And hopefully just the beginning!

This posible series is one of the most promising I have found in a long while! I love the start with the back story! Even that was hot! You should visit that add much add you can, concerning her age. Maybe you should make her the instigator of the relationship. I would have her take her "godfather" to the portion and talk about her first time being horrible and she wished she could have lost it to a mature man like a teacher "or maybe even. . . you Ron." Them after writing about them sneaking around and sexing in secret, they later decide to marry when they decide they can't live apart! Make it romantic so that when they marry and the cheating starts it's more emotional. At least if you decide you want any more flashback or backstory.

For new chapters I day you being back "Big" add much add possible! My vote would be just him but in ways that would make Lisa do even more slutty things! I would even say that he should find a way to turn up at their work or church in some major way. And finally, no condoms, what comes of that? ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
lisa cums home

Nice. You really should keep the stories coming. Have her wanting more and more strange cock. Doing it behinds Ron's back, having him set her up to do others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow fucking a diseased cunt, arent we stupid

no way to safely kiss for fuck her for at least a year until all incubation periods are over. Only very stupid people get so drunk they have no control at all over what happens in their lives.

yellowhammer124yellowhammer124almost 10 years agoAuthor
part 2 is up

Part 2 is Ron Cums to Lisa. I am working on Part 3 which I feel will be the best yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Keep it up

Pun intended. Good start, good stories. Slightly longer stories tend to get higher scores for a variety of reasons, ie, more action, more character development, etc. Recommend story expansion versus more stories. Two to three chapters also score higher. Good luck and congrats on work done so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

Great story. Can't wait to read parts 2 and 3. I love the older men and BDSM themes in the story. I would like Lisa to maybe get roughed up more by the older black men.

lesliegc1lesliegc1almost 10 years ago
LOVE THIS SHIT!!!

I wish that was me! Tied down and gang fucked by huge cocks while me Hubby watches! MORE PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
keep it up

Pun intended. Good start. Keep it going

msbishop702msbishop702over 9 years ago
God Yes!

Please Yes For The Love Of God please please oh Please MORE! THANK YOU

blackgblackgover 9 years ago
Comment of a lifetime

To me its all about the nigro man and the good coments. They are all over this littel

story. So keap writting for us here who like your story's.!

Do it now, brothas!!

YogoeYogoeabout 9 years ago
More please

Love stories of little sexy wives getting used by black thugs. Very hot !

ptebadenptebadenover 5 years ago
to be continued?

Of course

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

didnt read most but sounded a crock of shit the fact husband got horn was enough for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Made me wet. Rubbing rn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous