All Comments on 'Lisa James - The Party'

by YNHumiliator

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please continue this storyline

it is so awsome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Would love some more!

I really love this story, it keeps me coming back, there are so many levels to Lisa's humiliation and pleasure.

I'd love to read more about her and the dirty old neighbor, and everyday submissive life around the house with her landlady. You've set a brilliant scene here and have some great characters would be great to explore further!

Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Does Lisa have a younger sister? Just think of the fun if Mrs Henderson would open her door one morning to find a 19 year old red haired version Lisa standing on her front step for a suprise three week visit? Or if Lisa mother would show up. Maybe submissiveness runs in the family?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Or if Lisa’s sister is 16 years old... think of the shame for both!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice very enjoyable read but obviously written for guys by a guy.

It was utterly delicious how after her punishment she was made to ask the boy for permission to suck him, and the entire time everyone else is watching, criticizing, and laughing at her. Very nice touch!

From this story and from elsewhere your other I would have to say you have a knack for writing. And you want to write stories about embarrassment, humiliation, and shameful situations that are exciting for the guy.

Then as a fairly normal woman I’d suggest some.

1. Titfuck or tittyfucking - for whatever reason guys are obsessed with them. For the girl it often feel cheap silly and like you’re making a joke of yourself. On the same level as a handjob. Especially when the guy laughs or snickers which always always happens.

2. Facials - not fun not fun at all. Emotionally mentally reactions about 1000 time more intense than #1.

For us it definitely feels ridiculous and demeaning and like he’s making a joke of you for his entertainment. It doesn’t matter whether face or chest it feels like you’re not being taken seriously as a woman and now he’s just laughing at you. I was thinking to really truly humiliate Lisa, have her kneeling naked with her head tilted back and mouth open. On other side of room a group of boys. They take turns wanking themselves and trying to squirt cum and hit her or get in her mouth. Things like that, it’s a group, they competing and laughing and no matter what it’s gonna be humiliating for her, and so now they competing and laughing at her.

3. Maybe when Lisa meets new people especially men who are going to be inspecting her if Lisa would always have to have a large bottle of lubricant with her to offer them and if they want her to apply any to herself. It’d be a public reminder to her of her shame that she and the special friends would only know the meaning of.

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ooooh this is simply delicious !!! After everything’s she goes through she is made to ask the boy to punish her! The very same boy who has stripped down standing right beside her! The very same one Lisa knew had been staring at her private parts the whole evening! Then afterward to politely ask to suck him off and the entire time she’s being watched and critiqued.

A sequel! Bring her back and bring Timmy back. I’m sure Mrs Henderson can have Lisa teach him a few things. Methinks somewhere quiet and private, like both up on a table in the kitchen, under bright lights, maybe a cushion or two for Lisa’s knees or back, or Timmy’s knees. That way The spectators and commentators would have maximum input on Lisa’s style, techniques, and reactions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So when Lisa gonna be made to have sex with Timmy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There`s a place in HELL waiting for ALL of them and for Lisa a Home for the Bewidered!

LashTingleyLashTingleyover 1 year ago

this is, by far, the best story on Literotica

unassuming, even unbecoming at first glance, but upon reflection...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love it! Gorgeous humiliation fantasy! The shame and yet the desire for more as the young girl is debauched! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A massive understatement! “"He certainly likes Lisa," said Helen Scott with a mischievous grin….”

Definitely liked the pacing of the story, it wasn’t rushed. Enjoyed the perspectives, Lisa’s emotions and even getting to peek some into Timmy’s feelings.

Having Timmy there was an excellent touch! Not only was Lisa feeling embarrassed for being nude in front of strange women but there was also a male present. It seemed that having Lisa noticed Timmy, his interest, and by him being naked, which did seem kind of weird at first, she could plainly see his body’s reaction to her body, shifting it from being merely embarrassment for her, to being more sexual humiliation. She can see what he is thinking of her, and wants to do, as he watches then inspects her.

“Aware of the women, but more especially the boy, devouring every inch of her nakedness Lisa did as she was told. She could sense the boy's eyes continuously flicking between her boobs, pussy and hot bum cheeks. Even worse he kept trying to catch her eye.”

On the flipside for what I think mightve been better:

The magnificent intro for the leather harness. Lisa is standing there drowning in shame, knowing the naked boy has a hardon for her, listening to how “It’s great for younger excitable males, it delays thier cumming and after they do they stay hard” knowing that the moment he’s told to pounce he will be on top of her like a rabid dog, and …… one of the ladies kneels in front of him and puts it on him and tightens it.

What!!! No! No! I’m sorry but Lisa is right there she could do it! Not only very humiliating to submissively kneel before him and handle his cock but the women could make all sorts of rude comments about “Careful! He’s loaded and primed!” as Lisa blushes.

Ok, we met Timmy, then he inspects and punishes Lisa, then Lisa very quickly sucks him off. Loved the tension and natural progression!

-then-

Ok we meet the Scotts, they inspect and finger her beautifully when she goes in for wine, Mrs Scott sees Lisa at the party, then Mr Scott inspects and fingers her…

It seemed like a bit of a let down that it was just more of the same. I mean the ladies left her alone with him and he can do whatever he wants, and all he does is is tell her to strip, and then he just squeezes and gropes…. hmmmmmmmm

That definitely felt rushed.

I mean even if you don’t want to go into stupid detail about Lisa sucking and fukking like too many authors, at least establish what’s happening, then switch around to the conversation and thoughts of the other people, just to keep things interesting, all the occasional momentarily going back to Lisa just to remind us of what going on in the background.

Definitely like most the emphasis being on the humiliation and character dev instead of just going straight to the sex. Boring very boring.

For example: when Mrs Henderson was talking to Lisa and the others about future plans for parties, Lisa spending the day working at the Scott’s shop, and asking Lisa if she had fun at the party, if there’d be a few hints that get the reader figuring out that Mr Scott is doing things with her that is making it very humiliating and difficult for Lisa to talk let alone answer questions or that Lisa’s doing to one of the women that she’d rather not.

I’d give the story a 3.5 out of 5 - It felt like a sexual story trying hard not to have anything sexual in it. A story of domination and submission without very much domination or submission

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It’s ok. Kinda of a let down tbh. Some build up and nothing happened.

The boy wearing a harness, Lisa getting inspected, Lisa getting punished, Lisa sucks him off, and the end.

What about Lisa being more embarrassed, her thoughts on knowing it was from looking her that the boys cock was hard, speculating what the boy wanted to do to her, her being made to put the harness on the boys cock, doing more with Mr Scott at the end.

Great beginning but spice it up add more turmoil and angst

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fukkkkkkk this is def a gud humiliation story! Luv it.

Lisa is just sooooo precious!

Love her reactions and what she thinks and feels!!! The part where they all took a break and told Timmy to rub cream on her was so vivid!

You can almost feel Lisa’s emotions, her pain, humiliation, terror, arousal, fear, as she looks back and he’s coming at her with the cream.

That whole paragraph is very underdeveloped and almost skipped over…. so rich!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

WTF!!!!! Is this story about tormenting Lisa or torturing Timmy! The poor boy had to sit there all night, himself naked with a cock harness thing keeping him erect the entire time.

Then the poor guy has to watch as a woman strips naked, get spanked, take a dildo in her ass and puss, inspected by him, gets caned by him, then he just has her suck him off.

Really!!!!

If he were real after all he’d seen and done,

he’d either have just lost control and blown his load. (A hilarious response for one of lisa getting spanked. Equally embarrassing for the both of them when lisa getting spanked.

…. or

he would’ve waited until they were all in the kitchen, or at least sometime before he left, hopefully think to stick his cock in Lisa’s ass cream before he steps forward, grabs her hips and welcomes himself aboard her.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved it!

1. The enema scene - Very good, very embarrassing

2. The clamp on her clit - Ouch!

3. The dildo and butt buzzer scene -“Lisa's eyes bulged and she groaned loudly as both of her holes were penetrated simultaneously for the first time in her life.”

4. Mr Scott inspection at the end - great finish!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hilarious! After he got done caning her she had to ask him if he wanted her to mouthfuck his cock, and the entire time ladies are laughing at her. As a warmup shudda they should da oiled her up for a tittyfuck show.

When Ms H has the new party with the men it’d be funny for them to alternate themselves but have Lisa going full speed the entire time nonstop. What about a swarm of Boi Scuots????

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What boy wouldn’t want to trade places with Timmy?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good read. Liked how them stopping Scott’s on the way, foreshadowing the party, as well as increasing Lisa’s growing sense of dread. Party was ok. The return visit to the Scott’s was exquisite. Within 5 sec of the ladies casually toss her to Mr Scott to play with while they drink thier coffee, she’s stark naked, bent over, and getting “inspected” then threatened with a return visit.

Best was:

Susan and Timmy: Both being younger than Lisa were great ways to increase humiliation. Both clearly enjoyed dominating her, both in thier own ways.

Susan did great, forcing her to orgasm, and tormenting her during what had to be the most humiliating enema ever.

As for Timmy he was handled very very well. He was good kept in the background and reminding Lisa of his presence and blatantly displaying his enjoyment.

But this here has to be one of the shortest, most under-described, absolute primal, raw, incredibly rich in meaning sentence. Just reading it gives you chills. Here she is an adult woman, summoning the strength against overwhelming humiliation, stripped completely naked standing before an equally naked boy, knowing full well that reason he’s so excited is from watching her get punished, and ask him to please cane her ass.

(Kinda surprising Timmy didn’t cum right then. Actually that would’ve been a riot! She asks him if she can suck his dick, he dreamily smiles….. and prematurely ejactulates all over her thigh and knee🤣🤣🤣🤣

“A young boy being allowed to cane her would be dreadfully embarrassing but she knew there would be no escape. She looked at his grinning face and hard cock, the women were staring at her intensely, waiting to see her sink to this new depth of humiliation. Very quietly she said,

"P...P...Please Sir," she swallowed hard, "will you cane me?" The boy responded with a forceful "Yes" much to the ladies delight.

-

"Oooooooooooohhhhhh! Oh God! Oh God! Two!" She continued to squirm and twist in the most provocative manner, no longer worried that she was blatantly displaying the pink folds of her most intimate flesh to the boy. The strokes continued to cut her bottom and at every one her full hips rose. It seemed endless, her shrieks, the pain, the humiliation that it was a young boy doing this to her. Amidst the gales of laughter she wondered if any of them knew how much it hurt and if they cared?”

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Blah

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ouch! JEZZ!!!

The fun Lisa has with the clamps are hilarious!! Poor girl!! Hahaha!! She had them on her tits puss and clit. OW! OW! OW! Then she had to stick her titties out to get them warmed up from the whip. Nice!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved how Timmy’s punishment was handled! Ouch! Very ingenious, clever, whatever it was he had done, after this evening I’m sure he’ll think twice

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yeah I’d agree too. He must’ve done something real bad. Poor guy.

What about a future story of a weekend, where it’s just Susan, Timmy, and Lisa?

2 kids in full control of an adult woman, there is no limit to what could happen.

Lots of embarrassing tasks to be done, and the education of Timmy would be limitless.

The 3 of them off in a cottage in a woods, and whenever they are aren’t using Lisa’s holes, she’s wearing a chastity belt.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Liked how everything was made into a spectacle.

From her busty Shirley Temple dress to the shop, the house, her enema, undressing, her punishments, sucking on Tim, orgasm, etc…….

Everything was perfect! Lisa was beyond humiliated by the end.

The Details: Even the “put your hands behind your back’ when she’s slurping on him. And the entire time they are laughing. Not just humiliation but very public humiliation magnified.

And how after he was finished, soon it was Susan’s turn with her. Absolutely loved Lisa turmoil and angst as she helplessly felt her slide into the orgasm all the while mortified that the boy was watching her.

9/10

pip46pip4610 months ago

I simply loved this story, it is a shame that a few more of your stories aren't on this su

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Like the emphasis on building on the humiliation of Lisa and the direction you went rather than just having Timmy play “hide the salami” with her

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

“Lisa's eyes bulged and she groaned loudly as both of her holes were penetrated simultaneously for the first time in her life.”

That seems like a serious problem that might need rectified!😈

YH, if you would ever write more and have it were Timmy or others would have sex with lisa here’s a little idea.

For obvious reasons we know he has a smaller cock and lisa is obviously bigger. Now Mrs Henderson likes to talk down to lisa. She could say how she’s concerned bad girl Lisa has will make him feel small, and how that’s rude a lady must never be impolite to a gentleman or make him feel less.

Her solution: Give Lisa that enema but at the end don’t drain it and jam in a buttplug.

Now she’ll be extra tight for his pleasure, with regular cock crushing cramps. To put it mildly he will find Lisa to be a rather tight girl, and to Lisa it’ll seem like he’s killing her with a massive log.

It’d be humiliating as fuck for her to squatted up above him, struggling to get him inside as told to but suddenly super tight. He’s relaxed chilling his ego and dick enjoying the spectacle of Lisa for the next half hour as with her teeth-clenched forehead sweating panting for breath as she struggles valiantly to even exist let alone move on the monster impaling her, let alone start riding. It’d add to her humiliation and helplessness to seem so weak, and small compared to him.

And let’s face it, there is the rather interesting irony of a guy like Timmy feeling uncomfortably huge to a woman like Lisa, and Lisa definitely feeling the snugness of youthfulness.

(Seeing how both would be feeling the extra tightness, would it be like he was in her butt? Makes sense that it would. Im guessing for Lisa, riding him with an enema would prolly be similar.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Like Susan and mr and mrs Scott. When they were talking at the end Lisa heard Ms Henderson mentioned inviting ’men and boys’ to the next party. Even though it’s been a long time if the author would write more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

OMFG!! She put the clips on her pussy lips her clit hood! Ow ow ow ow ow that would be like a guy having his balls in a bear trap! Then totally ignoring that’s most likely she is still very inflamed, and tender to the point that due to the restriction from the swelling, any penetration would now be very uncomfortable, instead of letting her sit on ice, they then proceed to repeatedly jam her hard with the pink dildo. lol

Just wish that when she was getting paddled they’d at least once have hit the base of the thing in her ass. 8 inches suddenly slamming forward would definitely wake her up!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Cool story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I’ve always enjoyed all you stories over the years..

This one is definitely a fav. I’ve always wanted to share my personal scenario.

This is the perfect Lisa story. Her humiliation and pain all just snowball so well.

What if this same exact format was re-visited with Lisa being punished but in addition the boy is being punished also. Readers prolly don’t care about that but while Lisa is in the bathroom getting her enema she could also be hearing the boy hollaring as the ladies punish him.

Holly or whoever could even torment her a little that “Some people say when guys feel enough pain it tend to make them excited in other ways… like aroused, but a lot angrier.” Vague implied threats to increase Lisa foreboding.

Lisa walks in and the boy is already naked and welted up.

Soon she’s undressing and the games begin.

Eventually she has to face the boy, and both are given a whip. They are to whip each other anywhere they choose with the other hand on thier head, and the one who the ladies decide did theirs the weakest has to stick thier butt out for the cane, and at the end whoever yelled the loudest gets extra, or whoever flinched before they got hit.

Now they have to whip each other or stand still. It’s difficult for Lisa since she’s already humiliated to be intimidated by him, and he already has an erection that twitch’s as she yells.

Despite her best efforts halfway through her whip barely nicks his scrotum. Needless to say he’s in agony, finally he stands back up and Lisa is very very intimidated as he’s now very angry at her.

The ladies all laugh as Mrs Henderson tells her to open her legs. “To make things fair” After he taunts her with the twirling whip for a few minutes, Lisa is left voicing her disapproval several octaves higher, after his whip slams up into her wide open puss.

Needless to say after Lisa regains her senses, he proceeds to truly exert effort and destroys her with the whip, driving her to her knees. But despite the hurricane from the whip he’s not just happy to welt the naked ball of tears, he then utterly dominates her, laughingly ordering her to roll over on her back and to spread eagle to show her surrender and yielding to him, by holding his whip to her throat, announcing that he had won and she was submitting to whatever he wanted, and that she was begging for him to claim his prize. They all laugh at her, and she’s told “…later..”

Of course he taunts her by ordering her not to move, then testing her with the whip.

He then gets her to instantly obey him only using the threat of his whip or poking slapping her with the handle. Much to the entertainment of the ladies, he “guides” a now very meek Lisa to perform all sorts of humiliating things: lewd poses, embarrassing positions, having her name her body part as he strikes it, having her to admit by shouting to doing all kinds of sexual depravities, lick the ladies to orgasm, try out toys, requests to be inspected, all the while fingering herself just to the very edge of orgasm, and whenever she gets “too close” she’s gotta start fingering her ass to cool herself down some.

After she returns from a him ordered kitchen snack trip mrs Henderson orders Lisa to get on her elbows and knees and for him to walk around her. She starts asking him all sorts questions about Lisa: Was he having fun? Is she attractive? His favorite part(s) of her? What he would like to do next?

It goes on and on for quite a while. Needless to say he’s getting more and excited as he’s eyeing the very tired welted exhausted Lisa. His ego and blood is pumping, he just knows what coming and he can’t wait. She is very humiliated beyond mortified to have been so dominanted by him and now on display, she just knows what’s coming and that he can’t wait.

After a loooooooong time he is reminded that since he is being punished he is to sit down, and Lisa is told to masturbate him with only her hand

He’s in agony as he’s not allowed to give full vent to his frustration, Lisa is overjoyed that she only has to wank him.

Lisa desperately attempting to salvage even a shred of her dignity, tries to console herself that even though he beat her naked and reveled in her submitting, at least she only has to wank him off this time… however any trace of smugness is ripped away as Mrs Henderson orders her to aim his cock at herself.

Afterwards after Lisa is ordered to orgasm for them, the boy is promised that next time, if he behaves, Lisa won’t be using only her hand.

Be a nice twist on things while stay same

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What da foooook! Having a boy tell her to open her legs before eventually popping her in the pusss! That’d be almost as bad the metal clips were!

Do have one question tho when he’s gonna whip her pussy would she be facing him or her back to him?

If facing away from him she’d have the helpless uncertainty of facing unable to expect the strike.

If facing him she’d have the humiliation of standing perfectly still and being unable to do anything about anything.

If she’s standing facing him If he aims just right he’d also get 2x the points if he’s able to not only get her pussy good but also for whip to continue forward and up. Now she’s looking at not only a sore pussy but now a welted perineum and a rapidly swelling butthole that had to stop the super sonic tip of a whip.

I’d bet she’d be shrieking and howling!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Helens husband is the man!

In no time flat he’s ordered Lisa to get naked and get her hands back out of the way.

I’ll bet when he was in heaven squeezing those big tits, and tugging on her hard nips.

The best part tho was when he just casually tells her to bend over that he wants to check out her holes before giving her the ‘ten pin bowling ball treatment.’

Humiliation-110%

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Cool story. Woulda preferred more teasing Lisa to edge of orgasm and keeping her there especially if done by naked boy. Adding to her humiliation and helplessness

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

From ‘head-down ass-up’ to receive her enema, to stripping naked for the ladies to play with shes kept humiliated and aroused. Really liked how the boy was naked too and she could see his hard cock. Since Lisa supposed to be a good girl how about she have to help shave his cock balls sometime

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

“Lisa's eyes bulged and she groaned loudly as both of her holes were penetrated simultaneously for the first time in her life.”

Hmmmm sounds like that might be a good way to make sure she’s being a good girl with an extratight pussy when boys fuck her with smaller penis. Be impolite not to make them feel like they are big and they are really stretching her pussy

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hahaha she had to them ask the boy if she could please suck his cock love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Like how both Scott’s had fun with Lisa. She gotta do a 3way with them as a fluffer

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Hell if you want to drive Lisa insane by not letting her orgasm just make it impossible for her to. Put a cap on her volcano can’t vent need

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

This story is a fav! If you would ever add more please do think about having Lisa spend a week with Mr Mrs Scott. Alternating between the couple as they have fun with her would be fun for them and spicy dilemma for Lisa. It could bother Lisa’s morals that he is married man but also embarrassing that wife is enjoying herself too… even if just laughing as she walks in on him getting sucked by the toy or walking in and having a casual conversation all the while he’s punishing her

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Fun story needs work…

Some cliffhangers though

1. “Nothing and nobody had ever been so far inside her bottom before.” - a subtle way to say she has experience with guys banging her ass

2. “…both of her holes were penetrated simultaneously for the first time in her life.” - Hhmmmm?

3. Timothy’s pecker harness - in the story it’s completely pointless yeah she’s embarrassed to be naked and seeing a boy with an extra-hard pecker but other than there’s really no reason for it her fear doesn’t really make sense.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Wish was longer!

LOLed at when Lisa getting her private parts played with by Tim at the same time Susan was teasing him by playing his

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous