Lisa Led Astray Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I had Denise pick a couple of pictures from our collection to attach and she included one shot she was partial to. It was a close up of my cock and balls -- I was freshly shaved, my skin glistening from lube. I had been jacking off onto a black saucer and Denise had captured perfectly the first squirt of cum as it had left my cock. The leading edge of the shot had just come into contact with the saucer in the picture, the high sheen from the glazing on the surface of the saucer contrasting against the viscous white semen.

We both proofread the email then sent it. I took the lap board away and smiled broadly at her. "I felt very disappointed you know." I stood up setting the lap board on the ottoman, then picked up a riding crop I had set aside. "I wanted so much to use the strap on your ass."

I looked at the crop thoughtfully, then sighed. "But Lisa's video was so good I couldn't." Denise looked at me, her tits free and framed nicely by her opened blouse, a look of apprehension on her face. I make a show of looking at her, concentrating on her ass and hips. "What a mess you made on the couch cushion." She cast her eyes down, but the ghost of a smile was on her lips.

I pointed to the floor in front of the couch with the crop. "Naughty fuck toy sitting in puddles of sperm. Assume the position. Four stripes while you clean up your mess." Denise stood up, turned to face the couch then went to her knees.

"Hands behind your back slut." Denise brought them backward and I clipped her wrist cuffs to rings on the belt around her waist. I leaned over her, my hands on her shoulder blades pushing her torso down onto the cushion, her face just above the cold sticky mess that had oozed from her ass.

I stood back enjoy the view of my wife's gorgeous ass, her thighs open and inviting. "We don't have all night slut, clean up that mess." Denise opens her mouth and started to lick up the combination of anal lube and my come from the leather cushion.

I stand off to the side, raise my arm up and brought the crop down onto the bottom of my wife's ass, just above where it meets her thighs. I watched as the skin slightly dimpled around the shaft of the crop, her involuntary clenching of her cheeks, her jerking down into the couch - and I heard her quiet whimper.

The hot blood surged into my cock and it tent poled the front of my slacks. I knew I would be paying for this when we switched and I was the bottom -- my balls were likely to be in for some special attention. But I savored the moment, relishing the faint outline of the first welt she would be displaying for a couple of days.

I looked at the couch and saw that Denise had most of the spot licked clean. I brought the crop down again, moving up her ass so as to leave a space between the two stripes. I heard the gasp escape her lips, saw her lick up and swallow the last of my sperm that had leaked onto the leather. "Now give that spot a good polish while I finish."

Denise pushed her tongue out as far as she could and flattened it as she worked the leather of the seat with it. I reached down with my hand to fondle her ass, sticking a finger between her open thighs into her cunt. She was sopping, her cunt loose and I easily sunk it deeply into her. She sighed, pushing back towards me.

I twisted my hand around causing my finger to twirl in her cunt hole. I pulled it out and again leaned over her, bringing my hand to her face. "Lick your slime off my finger slut." She turned her head towards my hand and eagerly licked her juices off it.

My finger clean of her juices I stood up and gave her a third blow with the crop, again aiming for another stripe just above the first two. She bit her lip on that one, her eyes closed and rode the sting out. I decided to fuck with her a little bit, break her concentration.

"When we get your fuck toy here, and I'm the top I'm going to have you lay on the floor beneath her, your face below her furry crotch. Then I'm going to fuck her pussy." Ah, Denise was listening -- she'd opened her eyes and was listening to what I was saying. Good. I reached down and fondled one of her hanging tits.

"And I'm going to fill that young sweet pussy with my come. I know you will want it -- you'll punish me by not letting me come for a month. Such a cum slut." Ah, a shiver? A ghost of a smile on my wife's face? "And I'll play along when I'm the top -- I'll save my load for when Lisa finally gives herself to us. And I'll fuck her the first night I'm the top, right above your face."

That got her, I saw her hands clench then relax -- good, a sign she's getting into my fantasy. "Those plump, furry outer lips just above you. Those pretty, rose colored inner lips just begging to be in your mouth. My sperm oozing from her fuck hole, dripping down her folds to her throbbing clit, erect and huge just above your lips - slut."

Denise actually licked her lips at that point --I had been watching for her to close her eyes. "The first droplets of her juices mixed with my semen drip from her clit into your waiting mouth, coating your tongue. The flavor of our mixture explodes in your mouth."

The moment I'd been waiting for, Denise closed her eyes to imagine the scene. I brought my arm back fast and aimed for the spot -- the mid-point of her ass, the fleshiest part -- just above the last stripe I had laid in. The crop landed perfectly -- equal on both cheeks and exactly where I aimed. Her eyes bugged wide open, she gasped.

I put the crop down next to her. "I want a bath slut, and if you get it done right you may join me. After my bath I want to fuck your pussy. Let's go." I walked out of our playroom, Denise got to her feet to follow - with some difficulty as her hands were still clipped behind her.

I was curious to see how well she would do getting the bath going with just her mouth.

12