All Comments on 'Lisa Plays Again'

by Lisa34d

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
nakdsubnakdsubabout 12 years ago
Damn, I wish...

These kind of stories gave a warning in the beginning. It is so frustrating to read 3/4 of the way through a story before finding out it's just another, "I saw my wife with another man and my dick got hard," story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
STD

STDs aids you know the rest.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
I WONDER IF JULIE

knows about Lisa. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
once

you got tyhe black guy in it I gave it a 0

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i gave it one

because of the racist fag that mad the last comment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
re: nakdsub-damn I wish

Best way to avoid stories like this is to read the comments first. I never read a story without checking the comments first. You can always count on somebody revealing the kind of story it is by the comment. Usually wimpy cuck stories draw severe negative comments. Works for me. Or sometimes I can draw a fairly accurate conclusion of the type of writer one is just by reading several stories. If the theme remains the same, chances are that writer will continue in that vain. Put them on a "do not read" list. Problem resolved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
living proof

Your living proof idiots can write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What a load of rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A load of rubbish - she would have passed out on the second shag!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fuck off nakedsub you fucking holier than thou creep

Lisa has been around long enough for you to know what you're gonna get. If it don't rock your boat, then why, as another author, are you trolling it? Are you becoming another JohnDoe?

Ok, that's unfair. At least you put a handle to your trolling.

Sweet story as per, Lisa. You filthy juicy fucking slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Re: Mr no handle or username hypocrite.

Well Mr coward no handle or username. When you put a name or handle to your trolling and your taliban and nazi anti-free speech comments then maybe JD will sign in as well. Go ahead make up any name you like "Every single wimp cuckold story reader" sounds about right for you.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
This girl certainly likes to party

The story seemed real enough to me, and I'd like to party with her.

Hotels can be a place for the traveling person to find some interesting ways to relax.

Thanks for the read

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

This guy, has to be a guy, wrote 45 cheap whore stories and all are exactly the same.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous