Lisa’s Asshole Exposed On Camera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie was the first to glance around slightly in embarrassment when her compromised cum-filled asshole started leaking down her long sexy legs. We all chuckled as her face blushed a bright red.

Julie's reputation within the community was that she was a charming, wholesome, good girl next-door type. But our cherished images of Julie were that of her cute little 26-year-old butt being filled up with a massive load of cum, an entire bottle of lubrication gel and the temporary home to a few eager fingers which wiggled joyfully up her tight anal passageway!

Julie flashed a quirky smile as she made a beeline to the bathroom to wash up. My cock stirred with satisfaction upon seeing the beautiful crack of Julie's sexy ass as she walked by. Fucking hot!

As Julie washed up in the bathroom, I complimented Ralph and Lisa for being so free spirited during the whole photo session. They definitely seemed to have recaptured the first flush of unadulterated passion and sexual desire within their relationship.

Lisa now exhibited a newfound sexual confidence as she walked around the room totally naked without any inhibitions, providing unrestricted views of her cute pussy and asshole. And Ralph was blissfully talking about all the sticky loads of punishment he wanted to pump between his wife's golden butt cheeks in the weeks ahead. Things were looking good for them.

After 10 minutes the bathroom door finally opened revealing Julie's freshly showered, wet naked body. With a sultry smirk on her face, Julie gracefully walked her beautifully toned nude body across the room. Damn did she know how to make an entrance!

Julie could sense all of our eyes feasting on the outlines of her bare pussy, butt and breasts as she walked by. Teasingly regaining her naughty spirit, Julie bent over the bed and spread her firm ass cheeks apart, giving everyone a perfect view of her sweet little freshly washed pussy and asshole. Looking back at us with a radiantly sexy smile, Julie teasingly asked if anyone wanted any more erotic snapshots of her cute little 26-year-old butt.

We all erupted in laughter.

Damn, I am looking forward to our next photo shoot!

*

Authors Note: Did you find this story simulating? If you enjoyed this story, then your feedback will encourage me to write more! Look forward to your suggestions, comments or regular feedback. :)