All Comments on 'Lisa Teases the Pool Boy'

by KatieBreckenridge

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
Ducky7Ducky7almost 15 years ago
Well written but leaves you thinking

We only have her word that her husband is not taking care of the home front because he is only mentioned in the opening sentence and one other fleeting reference. My guess is she is just another middle aged slut that needs a cum fix and the pool boy was her current target. This didn't even make it as a stroke story.

LibertineLibertinealmost 15 years ago
Lovely story

This is an excellent story. Very sexy and arousing. It builds up slowly but with a clear target. The excellent language helps a lot, it´s so well written. Two amazingly good stories in short order give hope of more to come. My congratulations to a new comer on Literotica.

Libertine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Too much talk

You talk too much and say very little. By the time you get to the point that you are trying to get across, the reader has forgotten what you are talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
!-Drivel

00-A very good story if you want to or like being a slut. Why is it EVERY single story that is written by a woman ends up with them saying in some form that the husband neglects them because he works too hard or he travels too much. WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with TALKING to the husbands. WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with these women instead of sitting down and talking to their supposed loved one they go out and get fucked by any person male or female that comes along? Yes I get this is a sex website I get that women like this writer have fantasies that I hope don't have any basis in fact. But come on. If a man was to do this in stories he would be crucified or he would be forced into being some kind or cuck while the wife gets revenge by fucking anyone and every one. Instead the readers will lap this story up of a a wife who disrespects her husband and fucks someone else. WEll done that woman. GREAT way to save what remains of the marriage. Of course it sounds as if the writer intends the wife to continue making a cuck out of the husband, WHY? just get fucking DIVORCED then the wife can fuck and suck anyone she likes and not have to worry about getting caught. Not that she will get caught and not that she cares even if she did. Nope this is just another story written by a woman about the disrespect she has for men and probably her current husband.

magmamanmagmamanalmost 15 years ago
Hot!

I see from the other postings that one of our resident erotic haters dropped by to visit. It makes me wonder why they bother, or perhaps his computer just doesn't work well?

Nice hot story, I liked the scenario of what was in the lady's mindset. Different and well written,

Thanks,

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot?

another bored houswife, spoilt by a hard working man sitting at the pool he paid for has nothing to do. nice but not erotic. go do something, and instead of being bored and fucking around do something so the guy you claim to love can work less and spend time with you. but I guess thats a dream you rather hang out and fuck other guys out of boredom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Tease to please

Very good story. Enjoyed the gradual buildup and descriptive phrasing of your story. Less is more and you proved that. Insted of the straight sucky-fucky you gradually teased your readers and MOST of them I'm sure didn't mind as you pleased with the erotic details and climax. Any chance for a follow-up? I bet you could do wonders with the non-consent/reluctant theme. Thanks for the story.

Agoodman954Agoodman954almost 15 years ago
Great Story

WOW this story is very hot. It shows wonderful style and a sense of sensual awareness. There is nothing wrong with an older woman having a dalliance with a younger man. It can serve as a boost to both of their egos and fulfilling both of their fantasies. As long as they both want the experience what does it hurt? I know my wife has had a few such encounters. I have even had the pleasure watching her, but that's not the point. The point is that this is a very erotic story. Written for people who enjoy erotic stories about women having inspired, explosive, gut wrenching, oh my god, forget the conventions of society SEX! If you like it ... this is a great story. It is not however a moral compass for the prudish church ladies (You know who you are all you Dana Carvy wanna bes . Smirking ... Now isn't that special) who seem to constantly prowl these stories looking for their idea of an ethical conjugal coexistence, and trashing everything that doesn't fit their ideas of proper behavior for consenting adults. All this while hiding behind a shroud of anonymity. Maybe you should stick to your bible.... Oh wait that may not be good either, you know Jezebel, Deliha, and a few others. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone and all. Maybe you just shouldn't read at all. So to Katie I say keep up the great work and don't let the craven critics get you down. That's my rant for the day and I'm sticking to it... LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The Point Is a Goodboy

Your a cockold and love it or so you say, and 95% of husbands and wives don't feel this way, this would be a marriage breaker. So if having a unprotected fling with the hired help means more than your marriage and your family's health, fuck away. While you say these are fantasy's I do hope you share them with your husband before acting on them. He may react differently than you think. Your first story was Sci-Fi, this a little better if your into cheating.

Agoodman954Agoodman954almost 15 years ago
Was that directed at me Anon?

Yes I think this is an excellent story, and yes I am into women being adventurous. Including my wife , as I am adventurous. My wife Macy and I have both had our share of exploration, and I am man enough, and secure enough not to be threatened by he enjoying her sexuality. The same way she is not threatened by me having an encounter with another woman. I'm not saying that our lifestyle is for everybody certainly not you, but why are you so threatened by us enjoying ourselves. In this story a beautiful vivacious woman and a young man fulfill each others needs. They didn't hurt anyone, they didn't commit a crime yet you need to take their chastisement upon yourself and condemn them. That's an awful high moral horse you're ridding. I feel sorry for you when you fall. Remember by you own measure shall you be judged.

nastystoryguynastystoryguyalmost 15 years ago
Great writing!

Very sexy well written story! Gawd I get tired of the morons who puruse this site to find stories that don't fit their orientation so they can blast the writer. It's a EROTIC FICTION site, not the Christian Science Reading Room!

Get a brain and a life. Stop slamming good writing because you don't like the topic. READ SOMETHING ELSE! (my rant for the day).

Loved the story from the female point of view, but think it's hot from the male point of view too!

Nasty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Do you know what I think Goodman?

Actually you couldn't give a shit but I will tell you anyway. You preach, I assume, from the bible more thna anyone else on this site. WHY? I have NEVER read the bible so I really haven't got a clue what you are talkign about. But if anyone has a high horse you certainly ride such a horse. I hope you fall on your arse and I hope it hurts like hell.

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 15 years ago
Great story!

Great job!

I'd love to be your pool boy!

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 15 years ago
Great story!

Great job!

I'd love to be your pool boy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Effort

Simply a great effort, I look forward to seeing more from you!

MaryAnn678MaryAnn678almost 15 years ago
pretty hard not to laud this story

It is in a class by itself, told with humor and passion. Keep writing Katie and keep giving those puritanic dolts something to bitch about after they have been aroused by good writing

bgtrkdrvrbgtrkdrvralmost 15 years ago
wow

What an incredibly hot, and erotic, as well as extremely well written story. Please continue it, I can't wait until he fucks her. MMM, bravo writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
! -Drivel

00-Why the HELL is this WHORE married? Just go out get divorced and cut your your poor suffering husband free. Then you can fuck anyone and everyone and not worry about getting caught. Not that you do now. But at least you can save your poor little pricked husband from the embarressment of comng home and find some young stud muffin fucking the shit out of you. Of course he might know you do this shit and join and fuck or at least try and fuck the young man up his shit hole. Then you can fuck him up the arse like you have many times before and he can scream like the girl he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pathetic..

POS

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice story but

again fantasy is actually reality - this sort of thing happens all the time - bored, lonely neglected housewives with too much time on their hands will always look for someone to play with to satisfy their lust while hubby is away - like they say - when the cat's away - the sluts will play!

HughJardHughJardover 14 years ago
Excellent...

An excellent well written story. a very balanced story, with nice development, and real heat on the page. keep writing.

MRDeanyMRDeanyabout 14 years ago
Hot, hot, hot...

...as a lover of MILF/Cougar type stories this had me bone-hard and having to relieve myself! - thank you and more of the same please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hot hot hot

god this story gets me horny everytime i read it , and my hand always ends up in the same place.

well done very erotic build up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
mmmm nice

that was sooo erotic, one of my huge fantisies, had my hand down on my pleasure spot , too bad i only lasted half way through ur story lol....well done very sexy

LikeFineWine1LikeFineWine1over 13 years ago
One of my favorites

who is on this site, reading this story and not enjoying it, it was great, one of the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

nice refreshing story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Puke!

Garbage..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

Beautifully written from the woman's perspective.

wildevewildevealmost 12 years ago
Good Boy = such a turn on.

I agree that using the words "good boy" can be such a turn on to both the woman saying it and the man hearing it!

I welcome recommendations to other stories with similar story lines or dialogue including the words "good boy", especially non-incest storylines, as they are much harder to come by and much more appealing to my wfe and I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very erotic...

...nice, slow build-up to a great climax. 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Time for the next chapter

Great fun. Loved the detail but they need to fuck. And then she needs to ask him to bring a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A fun little story.

Good writing! I love the silent little comments and thoughts by the woman. Sex and a little humor, it doesn't get any better. Very believable. It begs for a sequel or several sequels. She really needs to feel his manhood buried deep in her pussy. He never got to taste her juicy slit either. Plenty of stuff left to do. Very talented writer. A definite 5. Thanks.🙂

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I LOVED THE STORY AND GAVE IT FIVE STARS: ***** (4.8/5.0 = 96/100)

Way to go, Mrs T. You will not hurt your hubby's feelings & self-esteem unless he finds out.

I am a married woman. I am too old for many things now. When i was in my mid thirties all the way till i was 50, men (young and old) were always hitting on me, asking me out, complimenting me... I had sex with only one of them (he was 35 when i was 42). Nowadays i think i should have slept with 2 or 3 more, those that i really really liked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Who got

The pool in the divorce?

Brian6588Brian6588about 6 years ago
Neglected wife

You haters saying she is a slut and a typical neglected wife story. Well guess what, it happens a lot. I lost my virginity to one. In college I met a bunch of them. So men take care of your wife or she will be writing a story too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Wish this author had written more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

Looking forward to reading others.

1HandReading1HandReadingalmost 5 years ago
"swollen to the size of a Buick"

This fine writer has a great way with words. Wish there was more of her work here.

WiganerWiganerabout 3 years ago

I liked this just as much as all of your other stories. I think you are a very good writer, with some excellent stories to tell.

Thank you for entertaining me.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 3 years ago

Love it! The last of the 4 stories shown as your work and I loved them all. I can only wish for more of your rather arousing work but it looks like your a decade or so gone. What a waste, where are you - come back little Katie

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Leo, from Peoria, writing as a female with another cheating whore story.

DxstebbDxstebbover 1 year ago

Always loved pleasing older women! Billy is a lucky guy. To bad a lot of readers can't just read and get aroused without harshing on something. Did the trick for me! I just really wanted Billy to bareback Lisa. Sequal please!

LoisKnight69LoisKnight6910 months ago

Lucky Lisa! Lucky Billy! It might be a cliche, but it is a cliche based on what is often fact. A horny bikini clad wife ogling and being ogled by a good looking muscular pool boy. They finally act on the mutual lust. I wish there was a sequel.

BrutalBuddhaBrutalBuddha8 months ago

When I was in my late teens/early 20's, I had a similar experience. 40 year old beautiful married housewife needed help planting a garden, it paid well and she ended up fucking me after I showered naked outdoors by the pool before heading home. I was over every other week helping out with legit household stuff and this woman in her late 40's would Mrs. Robinson me every time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous