All Comments on 'Lisa's Birthday Surprise'

by Reader_to_Writer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Adequately written, but an inept plot. Really really difficult to believe.

Its fiction, understood. But so many ways for this to go wrong and complicate things at work. And I don't get how this would be OK with either friend's spouse. The sex itself was simply not that arousing, but that's me. It was so devoid of emotional and sentimental energy that the physical interaction was kind of base and crude.

Thanks for the time and effort. Maybe include more love, romance, drama, etc. in future stories.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
A different story...but...

A different story...a different birhday present, but the man telling the story says in a moment: " I wouldn't do anything that would affect his, or my marriage...". That's the point! Even if he didn't fuck any of the two women present, did he believe that his wife wouldn't consider cheating what he did? Did he believe that his marriage wouldn't be affected if his wife found out what happened? However 3* because it was a good birthday present...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I disagree...this is a great story

I disagree with the other comments. This is a great, well written story. I would have liked it more if he would have fucked both of the women, but obviously, there were ground rules set that didn't get ignored. I like that.

The important thing is that the wife got a special present from her husband that she had asked for in an intimate moment.

Every husband should be so lucky.

As far as mixing work and play, it happens, more than most people want to believe. I had an affair with a married co worker and we discussed going to a swingers club and posing as being married.

So I could see this happening, especially if as I said, there appeared to be rules set upfront.

Please write a sequel.

gordo12gordo12about 9 years ago
Hmmm

"I finally told him I was in, but that I wouldn't do anything that would affect his, or my marriage."

No, I can't imagine anything about this story that would affect his marriage......one sentence turns your main character into a total sleazeball when we find out what he WOULD do! Not good. 2*

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
I'm with the comments

re our hero doing nothing to affect his marriage, but I thought the story was extremely well done. I felt I was in the bedroom (and the living room) with the characters.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Really well done. TY

Don't usually like these kind of LW stories. But this is great

h0llel0ttahairh0llel0ttahair8 months ago

Would have been better had Steve fucked at least one of the girls. Or even better had Lisa been dp'd.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous