Lisa's Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made our way back to the front room where our clothes were. Since the door was closed, we were able to whisper a bit. "Wow! Wasn't that something. Huh? I think you had a real different phone call with Roger than I had!" I said winking at Cathy.

She told me about her side of the conversation and how Lisa had confided to Roger that she would love to have a woman go down on her and make her cum and that she would maybe like to do the same to her. "It's something I have fantasized about for years as well, so this made it a win-win. Hope I didn't break your hand!"

"No," I told her. "I hope I didn't pull too hard on your nipple! It was a real treat for me for me to watch you both. Thanks for sharing that with me." We kind of laughed when we realized we were still standing there, naked.

My cock was still big, but not hard. She looked down at it and said, "Is there anything I can do for you? You're the only one that didn't get off this afternoon."

"That's ok. I'll surprise my wife later."

She smiled, gave me a funny look like she was trying to make a decision. Then, while keeping my eyes fixed in her stare, she lifted her leg onto the couch, took her right hand, put it between her legs, and pushed two fingers deep into her pussy. She moaned a little and bit her lip as she ground her hand into her pussy. She pulled out her fingers and after raising them up so she can see how wet they were, reached out to me and said, "Here you go Tiger. They're all yours. You deserve a treat!" She put them on my lips, I opened my mouth, still maintaining that stare, and sucked them into my mouth, savoring the beautiful, heady taste of her cum on her fingers. She seemed to be enjoying that as much as me as her nipples were rock hard by the time I finished cleaning them off and she pulled her fingers out of my mouth. We hugged before getting dressed and it didn't even matter that my cock was poking her in the stomach. We got dressed, let ourselves out of the house. Before we turned towards our cars, I stopped, put out my hand and said, "It was a pleasure meeting you." We laughed all the way to our cars.

_______

I didn't see Lisa at the office Monday until almost the end of the day. She stuck her head through my door and said, "Hey stranger! Where you been all day," which was a running joke between us. I invited her in as I was getting my things together to go home. I tried to maintain my composure, knowing now what was underneath her bra and panties.

"Hey, didn't you guys have something big planned for your birthday? A trip or something?"

"Yeah, Roger surprised me with something." I swallowed hard, looking for my water bottle to hide the awkward feeling I was having at her statement.

"He farmed out the kids to his parents and he got us a room at a nice hotel down the coast. It was a very wonderfully romantic treat."

"Wonderfully romantic? Is that code for something?" I joked with her as we both headed toward the door.

"Ok, it was such a freaking hot weekend! There, are you satisfied?"

"Not bad, for an old lady, Lisa," I joked back to her. She slapped my shoulder and we both laughed. "Hey, I don't think I got you anything. Come here." She came over and I gave her a big hug, no different than the many we've shared over the years. "Happy Birthday, Lisa! I'm glad you had a freaking hot birthday." Before she let go, she got on her tip-toes, kissed my cheek, and whispered, "Thank you, Tiger," in my ear. With a wink, she walked out the door, smiling.

12