All Comments on 'Lisa's Lessons'

by mountaincat4

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

A continuation of this story would be nice-Maybe Lisa could learn some lessons from Robert and Judy about sex between women. It would be nice to see Lisa's mother learn to enjoy what sex is really about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dialog

The dialog is almost painful to read and detracts from the story. Lisa attended some school and the main character isn't from the cult, so I'd expect more normal voices from them.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 6 years ago
Great idea for a story, BUT....

You come close to ruining it with your didactic narrative! Don’t you think that anyone choosing to read your erotica already is freed from puritanical mores? To whom are you preaching?

Step down from the pulpit and just TELL THE STORY! In essence, you took a good porno video and ruined it with a sex-ed lecture track.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I loved it...

Well done, I was addicted to this story, well written and it played out to a lovely end. Keep up the fine work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Could have been better

I agree with rapierwit. Sounds like a 3d rate sex ed lecture. Really detracted from what could/should have been a good story. 2 stars. Try again.

DragonRider55

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
Good idea

Just not written all that well. The vocabulary was so clinical it sounded like reading a manual. Two people sitting in a room naked, touching each other, or in the shower wouldn't be so formal.

His office must have extra layers of soundproofing to not attract the attention of mom at the bottom of the stairs.

I almost cracked up when I read his rationalizing that he wasn't really cheating because his wife was off shopping and going to a spa. We better alert the authors in the LW category so they can write a new type of story. lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I enjoyed this. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This took me back!

Back in my college days, I had an affair with an older man. I was 19 to his 51. After 20 months he ended it. The sex was fabulous. The emotional support was heaven. I'm better for it today.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous