Lisa's Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really think it's beautiful?

"Yes, I really do. It's going to look even more beautiful when I get it all wet again."

My hands moved to cup her ass cheeks and massage them while admiring her pink twat.

"I like the way your hands caress my butt Robert. You find such wonderful things to do to my body. I just hate that it's taken so long for me to experience these things. I'll never be able to thank you enough for what you've done for me."

"There is no need to thank me Lisa. Nobody should have to endure the way you've been treated. I'm so sorry you didn't have loving parents that helped you discover and celebrate your sexuality. Unfortunately, you are not alone in having this important aspect of your life distorted and neglected. I believe that the only way to multiply happiness is to divide it. If what I've done for you makes you truly happy then it makes me happy too and that's all the reward I need."

"Oh it does make me happy Robert it really does."

"Then let's make some more happiness. By the way Lisa this is something you don't need a man to do for you. I've heard it said that nobody can eat a woman's pussy as well as another woman."

"You mean have sex with another woman! Oh God Robert Tom would have me drawn and quartered if he ever found out I had sex with another woman. He says homosexuals are evil."

"That's one more thing he's wrong about Lisa. Just because you have sex with another woman doesn't mean you're a lesbian. You can enjoy sex with men and women. It's something to think about. You might actually like the taste of pussy. I know I sure do."

I pulled her hips down until her lips met mine. "Now Lisa, you just move that pretty pussy over my mouth any way it feels good to you and see if you can cum for me again."

She took to this like she had been doing it for years as she slowly slid her slit over my chin and mouth. I continued to hold her ass and give her a little guidance as she fucked my face. She would alternate holding her clit over my mouth so I could suck on it then slide forward dragging her smooth bare lips over my mouth until she felt my tongue slither into her vagina where I licked and sucked her juice. I could see the look on her face as her eyes half closed and her head tilted back to feel the pleasurable sensations that were spreading from her cunt all over her body.

She took her time and gradually increased the speed of her sliding until my face was soaked in her juice, which was now running down my cheeks. Her hands moved to cup her breasts and her fingers pinched her nipples as her breathing quickened while she held her clit on my mouth. I sucked voraciously on the swollen pink nub. Her ass cheeks tensed and she made little whimpering sounds while my tongue mauled her clit.

"Ohhhh God Robert, yes, yes, yessss." She pressed her pussy hard against my mouth and came as her body began to tremble. I kept squeezing her ass and licking her clit until she pulled back. "Ooooohhhhh that was the best one yet Robert. Are my orgasms going to keep getting better?"

"I sincerely hope so Lisa. What made this one so good?"

"I liked being on top and having control over what was happening. It's like when I play with the vibrators you bought me. I get to decide what makes me feel good and I can go as slow or as fast as I want. I like the way it feels as I get closer and closer to cumming until I just let go and allow it to happen without worrying about anything."

"Are you ready to see what it feels like to be the one giving oral sex?"

"Oh yes. I can't wait to make you feel as good as you make me feel."

"OK, there are several positions we can use for this but I guess we should start with the classical one; you on your knees and me standing. It's not my favorite but it's probably best for the first time you have a man cum in your mouth. It's a more natural posture for swallowing than some of the others."

She kneeled down on one of the cushions and I stood in front of her. She looked up at me with the most endearing expression on her face. She wanted so much to please me but she also appeared to be a little apprehensive because she had never given a blowjob before. She immediately noticed that I was already fully erect.

"Are you supposed to be hard like that when we start?"

"Not usually but eating your sweet pussy was very arousing. It won't matter; we can start at step two. Would you like to play with my balls for a while?"

"Oh yes! I'd love to do that. What should I do?"

"Put your hand around my shaft and hold my cock up at an angle so you can have better access to my balls." Her hand moved tentatively to my hard cock and her delicate fingers wrapped around the shaft and slowly lifted it up so it was sticking out at a forty-five degree angle. "Now keep holding it like that and move your mouth to where you can lick my balls." Her head moved forward and her lips made contact with my left ball. "Kiss it very gently." Her lips puckered and she ever so lightly kissed my testicle. "That's it, nice soft little kisses. Oooooohhhhh yes Lisa that's very good."

After covering my left ball with kisses she moved to the right one and did the same thing to it. "Now open your lips a little and suck it lightly. Don't take it all the way in your mouth; just suck it enough so you can still lick it with the tip of your tongue. Ohhh yes just like that. Ohhh that's perfect." She applied suction to it and tickled it with little swipes of her tongue that caused my cock to flex in her hand. She stopped and pulled her head back.

"I'm not hurting you am I?"

"Not at all, that little flex was my cock telling you how good you're making me feel."

"In that case, let me get back to it."

When she resumed her little sucks she opened her mouth a little more so she could get her tongue on more of my ball. With no further guidance from me her lips slowly crept over my testicle until she could use the flat of her tongue to lick it. She was getting it very wet; wet enough to suck the entire ball gently into her mouth. Her lips softly enclosed it completely and her tongue began to play with it. This earned her another flex from my cock. This time she squeezed the shaft with her hand to acknowledge the compliment.

She had a natural talent for this. She seemed to know intuitively how much pressure to use and how softly to tug on my sac as her magical tongue pushed and licked my delicate orb. Before I could tell her, she released my right ball and returned to the left one to suck on it for a while. I let her continue without further instructions, content to allow her to do this for as long as she wanted.

My cock was flexing almost constantly now as she played with my left ball as tenderly as she had my right one. This emboldened her to move to the next level and she slowly opened her mouth wide enough to engulf my entire scrotum. Her lips formed a tight circle around the top of my sac to prohibit any escape from her wet confinement. I couldn't believe how good this felt. She discovered all sorts of pleasurable things to do to my balls as her tongue busied itself with sweetly tormenting them.

Her hand instinctively began to move slowly up and down my shaft. When she reached the tip she felt the large glob of precum that had been building up as a result of her amazing oral stimulation of my balls. She used her thumb and finger to spread the slippery liquid over my rock hard cock. Her hand and mouth were perfectly synchronized as she continued to orally and manually stimulate my genitals. Each time her hand returned to the tip a fresh dollop of precum awaited her. Soon my shaft was covered in the sticky dew.

"Lisa as much as I hate to have you stop what you're doing I think it's time you move your mouth to my cock. You can continue to play with my balls with your hands if you want."

"I just love sucking your balls Robert. I've never done that before and it's so much fun. You seemed to like it too."

"Next time you come to clean you can do that as long as you want. But right now it's time to learn to suck cock. If you catch on to it as quickly as you did to ball sucking there's not going to be much I need to tell you.

The whole idea is to use your mouth to stimulate my cock to ejaculate, preferably in your mouth. There are two schools of thought on how to do this. One is to only use your mouth and the other is to use your hand in conjunction with your mouth. Using your hand is most effective if you first get the cock wet with your saliva. In other words slobber all over it. Sucking on a cock has a tendency to produce a lot of saliva, which is very useful for lubrication if you're going to use your hand. You've already demonstrated your skill at using your hand so that shouldn't be a problem for you."

"Which way do you like to have your cock sucked?"

"When I was younger I preferred the woman use her hand and mouth but now that I'm older I've become more of a purist and like just the mouth. However, you've given me a resurgent appreciation for having my balls fondled so you could do that while you're sucking."

"Since I've gone to the trouble of getting your balls all covered with spit I would be remiss not to include playing with them while I suck on your beautiful cock."

"When we start I'll let you control the action so you can take only as much of my cock in your mouth as you feel comfortable with. I want you to enjoy this and as you get better at it you'll be able to take more of it in your mouth. You can practice with that artificial cock I bought you when you're at home. The ultimate goal is to take the whole thing in your mouth and throat. Doing that is known as deep throating. Remember there is no such thing as a bad blowjob, only good ones and great ones."

She smiled and moved toward me. Her hand encircled my cock and she opened her mouth and slid the head inside. Letting go, her hand moved with the other one to my balls where she started massaging them while she gently sucked and licked the head of my cock. I couldn't remember being this hard for this long and was pretty sure this wasn't going to take very long.

Her hand and mouth coordination was extraordinary and she demonstrated an impressive capacity to multi-task as she fondled my balls and played with my cock with her tongue. She seemed to have an innate ability to sense my arousal and proceeded to build me up slowly. I hardly noticed as her mouth slid almost glacially over more and more of my shaft until she had almost half of it inside. She showed no signs of discomfort as she continued licking and sucking. All the while she was building up the volume of saliva in her mouth.

She pulled her head back and let her spit escape around my shaft until only the head was left inside then pushed forward again to enclose a little more each time she did it. She repeated these retreats and advances in a slow and steady rhythm as she began the blowjob in earnest. Eventually she was taking almost all of my cock into her mouth with each deliberate stroke as she coated it with her spit.

Watching her do this and feeling my cock sliding against her lips then over her unbelievably soft tongue made me realize that this had gone way past being a blowjob. This had become penis worship. What she was feeling and how she communicated her reverence for what she was engaged in was something I had never experienced before. I was at a loss to define what we were doing. It could only be described as some sort of prayer. She was the image of a devout suppliant kneeling to perform her devotional service and was completely absorbed in her one and only purpose; giving me pleasure. I couldn't decide which aspect I enjoyed more, seeing my cock slide in and out of her pretty mouth or closing my eyes and luxuriating in the indescribable sensations of her act.

Somehow I managed to last much longer than I thought I would but eventually my brain gave the signal that I had had enough. "Lisa I'm getting close to cumming. I want you to hold as much of my cock in your mouth as you feel comfortable with so I can cum. Try to swallow each spurt as it shoots into your mouth but if you can't then don't worry about it. I probably don't have that much left in the tank since I've already cum once today. She slid her mouth back until about half my cock was in her mouth but kept massaging my balls.

"Ohhhh yes Lisa, gently squeeze my balls and make them give you all that white cum. That's it. Yes just like that. Ohhhh Lisa you're doing it. You're making me cummm!"

Her eyes remained closed as the first spurt of warm cum gushed into her mouth. I felt her swallow it then squeeze my balls again to fervently entreat my prostate to give her more. It was a request I was powerless to deny and gladly sent another load of semen rushing through my cock to spew into her mouth. She managed to coax out six powerful spurts before I was drained and kept my cock in her mouth until the last dregs oozed onto her tongue. I pulled back and my cock left the warm confines of her mouth. She opened her eyes and her mouth to show me that her tongue was still coated with my cum. Then she closed her mouth and made a show of swallowing the last of it.

Looking up at me as sweetly as anybody has ever looked at me she asked, "Did I do OK?"

"You did much better than OK. That was fabulous."

I looked at the clock and saw that she only had ten minutes left before they were supposed to leave. "Oh shit Lisa, look at the time. You need to get dressed and ready to leave. We'll pick this up next time."

We hurriedly put on our clothes and she helped me put the loveseat back together before she went downstairs to find her mother. After they left I returned to my office and sat quietly to reflect on what had taken place. She had progressed to the point of being a very good lover and had blossomed into a confident woman who was comfortable with her body and with using it to please both of us sexually.

I needed no more proof of this than the incredible blowjob she had given me. Without doubt, it was the best one I'd ever had. No woman had ever wanted to please me as much as she did and she was as delighted to do it, as I was to receive it. I spent some time researching what would be involved for Lisa to obtain her GED and then looked at what university options might be available to her. I wanted her to be able to eventually get a job and have an opportunity to live away from the controlling environment in which she now seemed to be trapped.

It appeared that it wouldn't take much to get her high school equivalent diploma and there was a community college nearby that could provide some monetary assistance for her since she came from a family that was below the poverty line. College would be good for her not only to further her education but also to meet and be around young men and women that were closer to her age. Maybe she would even find a boyfriend.

By the time she made her next visit I had a plan all worked out for her to continue her academic education and was eager to present it to her. After I went over it with her she started to cry.

"What's wrong Lisa?"

"I still can't believe how wonderful you are to do these things for me. My grandfather talks like he is doing things for my own good but he isn't really. You are the nicest person I have ever met and I don't know what I've done to deserve this."

"I do this because I can. And because you need what I have done for you. It's as simple as that Lisa. I value you as a human being and I'm more than happy to help you learn and grow. My reward is seeing how you have changed. You've become your own woman now and you no longer live in fear and uncertainty. Finishing your education will be the next step in your process and I'm very proud of you."

"What will today's lesson be Robert?"

"You tell me Lisa. What do you want it to be?"

"I want you to fuck me."

"OK. That's very good that you asked for what you want. Do you think you can discern the difference between fucking and making love?"

"Yes I do. I know you have reservations about what we've done and how it would affect your wife if she knew. I really don't want to upset her or cause a problem for you. Fucking me can be like a final exam for all you've taught me. I need to know how to do it and I want you to be the one that teaches me."

"Take your clothes off and I'll get some towels to put on the loveseat."

She undressed slowly so I could watch her as I got the towels out of the bathroom and put them on the cushions of the couch. She lay down on her back and I told her to turn over. "We're not going to fuck face to face. There's too much temptation to kiss you and hold you and that's making love. We're going to fuck."

"I know, I want you to eat my pussy first and get me nice and wet. Maybe I'll even cum for you. I took an enema before I left the house so if you want to play with my ass you can."

"You've really learned a lot in these past weeks Lisa. You're confident and comfortable with your sexuality now and it shows." I got on my knees on the couch and she spread her legs to give me access to her sweet pussy. She had shaved it so it was as smooth as silk. I took my time looking at her and playfully licking her outer lips."

"Oh yes Robert. You do that so well. Make me wet and hot."

I slid my hands under her ass and held her cheeks as I moved my lips to the bottom of her slit then dragged my tongue slowly up the middle all the way to her clit. Her soft moaning let me know she was enjoying this. Using my thumbs to spread her lips, my tongue licked its way up one of her labia and then the other, stopping briefly to lap across her exposed clit. She jerked slightly each time my tongue raked over her pink nub. Holding her lips open my tongue made its way to her opening and slid as far into her pink hole as I could get it. She quickly covered it with her juice. She tasted divine.

It was impossible to tell which one of us was enjoying this more but it didn't make any difference. She was slowly humping her hips forward to press her sweet pussy against my open mouth then moving back slightly so I could flick my tongue on her clit. Her breathing was slow and deep. Her hands caressed her breast and her fingers pinched her nipples. Her soft moans were like the cooing of a dove as she vocalized her pleasure.

She sped up the movement of her hips as she fucked my face, sliding her pussy all over my mouth and chin as she became more aroused by her actions.

"Ooooohh Robert I'm almost there. Keep licking me and pushing your tongue in me. Yessss! Just like that. Oooohh you're going to make me cum Robert. Oh, oh, oh YES! I'm cumming Robert.

Her orgasm was intense but not consuming. Her head rolled back and her muscles tensed as she allowed the climax to move throughout her body as though it had become part of her blood. I squeezed her ass cheeks and they flexed rhythmically.

Oh Robert! You make me feel so good. It felt like my orgasm was golden honey and it was flowing all through me."

"Rumi has said that when you do something from your soul a river of joy runs through your whole body. That's a very good sign Lisa. You are truly in touch with your sexuality if you can have orgasms that originate in your soul."

"You taught me how to do that Robert. I'll never be able to thank you enough for that."

"Being here with you and feeling you do it is all the thanks I need Lisa."

I stood up and told her to turn over and get on her hands and knees. She stopped half way and looked at me, "I'd really like to suck your cock before you fuck me." I moved her to the side and sat down on the loveseat and scooted forward so I was sitting on the edge of the cushion.

"Kneel down between my legs and you can suck it as long as you want to."

As she got in position I moved the pillows behind my back to lean back on them. I spread my legs and she moved forward and wrapped the fingers of her right hand around my shaft.