Lisa's Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It still amazes me how eating my pussy makes your cock hard without my having to touch it. That's very flattering you know."

"I'm a little amazed about that too. It doesn't always happen but your pussy is so delicious that it affects me like Viagra."

She smiled and moved her head toward me and licked the head of my cock with her tongue. Her hand gently squeezed my shaft. "I think your cock is delicious too. I find it hard to believe that just a few weeks ago I thought doing this was horribly nasty and only really bad girls would do it. Now it has the same effect on me that eating my pussy has on you. I can feel my pussy getting wetter and there are butterflies in my tummy when I slide my tongue all around the head of your cock. I especially like the fluid that flows out when I suck on it. It's very sweet."

To prove her point she engulfed the head of my cock with her lips and gently sucked while her hand moved tenderly up and down my shaft. Soon her other hand encircled my balls and she began to fondle them. Her mouth moved down my shaft to enclose more of it as both her hands continued their efforts. It didn't take long before her saliva was flowing and coating my shaft. The more cock she took in her mouth the more spit she produced. It was now oozing its way down to my scrotum where her hand incorporated it into the testicle massage she was giving me.

It was tempting to just lean back and close my eyes and enjoy the sensations but watching her was so compelling that I couldn't stop staring at the angelic look on her face as she orally and manually pleasured my cock. Her eyes were closed too but as I watched her fascinatedly she must have felt my gaze because she suddenly opened her eyes and locked them onto mine. They sparkled with joy and a hint of mischief as she saw the pleasure in mine and was thrilled that she could do something for me that made me feel as good as I had made her feel.

Without breaking eye contact she breathed in deeply then pushed her mouth down over my cock until her lips touched the bottom of my shaft. I couldn't believe she had learned how to deep throat. Her eyes smiled when she saw my surprise. Her cheeks were flushed with a warm pink glow as her mouth pulsed in sucking motions on my cock. Saliva flowed from both sides of her mouth as she continued to caress my shaft with her tongue. Her other hand never stopped tenderly rolling and fondling my balls.

"Lisa I see you've been practicing your oral skills. I'm impressed."

She pulled off my cock and said, "I've been using the dildo you bought me because it's so similar to your cock. I also read about how to suppress my gag reflex and now it seems easy for me. I've been excited to show you I can do it."

"It feels more wonderful than I could possibly put into words but if you keep this up I'm going to cum and I want to do that inside your pussy."

"I want to feel you inside my pussy too. Let's get started. We shouldn't need any lube as wet as I am and as much saliva as I've put on your cock."

She stood up and moved back a step so I could get up. I put two pillows on the floor in front of the loveseat and told her to kneel down on them and bend over so her chest was lying on the cushions of the couch. I put two more pillows on the floor behind her for me to kneel on. My cock was at the perfect height to align with her pussy. It was so hard and so covered in saliva that I didn't even need to use my hand to guide it to her opening. I laid it between her cheeks and let it slide down as I leaned back slowly. I used my hands to spread her cheeks apart and repeated sliding my shaft up and down her crack a few times, teasing her puckered hole with the tip.

Resisting the temptation to push the tip into her ass I slid it down to her vagina and felt the marvelous moist heat of her pussy against my pee hole. She breathed in deeply and let it out with a plaintive sigh.

"Do it Robert. Do it now. We've both waited a long time for this."

Pushing forward, the tip parted her pink fleshy gates and half the head eased into her.

"Ohhhh Robert, yessss. More, give me more. It feels so wonderful."

Complying with her request I pressed forward until the entire head was inside her. My cock flexed and got even harder as the tip was surrounded by her warm wet folds. She shuddered and began to moan. Slowly pushing more of my cock into her I could feel her vagina welcoming and conforming to the intrusion. Her heat and wetness caused my cock to pulse. The sight of my cock half buried in her sweet bald pussy was almost enough to make me cum. I closed my eyes and didn't move for a moment. When the urge subsided I continued her penetration until the act was completed and my cock was fully ensconced in her velvety channel.

"Ohhhhh Robert that feels incredible! Don't move! I want to feel you filling me up. It's been so long."

Her pussy was throbbing all around my rigid shaft sending waves of pleasure into my groin. Her juice was leaking out and dripping onto my scrotum. She was right, it did feel incredible. My cock pulsed in rhythm with her vagina and built our arousal up even further.

Closing my eyes I bent over and laid my chest on her back and slid my hands under her to cup her breasts. Her nipples were erect and pressed into my palms. We stayed like that for a few moments as our breathing synchronized and we shared a silent experience of pure bliss.

Pushing my self back up I asked her, "Are you ready Lisa?"

"I've never been more ready for anything in my life. Fuck me Robert! Fuck me as hard and as long as you want."

Her words caused a surge of sexual energy to fill my whole body and I was helpless to resist it. Wasting no more time with subtle, tender actions I began to withdraw and insert my hard cock in and out of her in a steady, powerful pace. She responded and pushed back with her hips with each thrust, encouraging me to fuck her like a woman. She was no longer the repressed victim of a tyrant whose ideology had made her feel guilty about her sexuality. She was in full control and had banished her inhibitions completely to give herself the only permission she needed, hers, to express her emotions and her innate needs for sex the way it should be.

My hands gripped her hips so I could pull her ass back to meet my forceful thrusts. She responded to each one with a sound that is unique to a woman lost in the throes of sexual ecstasy. We were both sweating as the vigorous copulation proceeded in earnest. The sounds of our rutting filled the room with a joyous, ancient song of celebration as my hips slapped loudly against her jiggling ass cheeks.

We'd been furiously fucking for almost half and hour when biology insisted on its fulfillment and we both peaked at the same time. Her vagina went into spasms around my cock urging me to join her and give her the liquid verification of our act. Sinking my cock as deeply into her as I could I held still for the brief seconds it takes for the orgasm to begin until the first spurt of hot cum blasted out of the tip of my cock and bathed her cervix in semen. Her whole body tensed as each eruption of cum spewed into her until at last I had no more to give her.

Neither of us moved. It felt too good to end so I stayed behind her with my cock buried in her still quivering vagina and my balls mashed against her clitoris. The heat seemed to almost scorch my still hard cock as it pulsed and flexed in post orgasmic aftershock. Finally she said, "So that's what being fucked is supposed to feel like."

"Yes, just like the old expression 'you've been rode hard and put away wet."

She giggled at that and asked, "Where did you hear that?"

"Somewhere in Texas I think. It's supposed to apply to what you shouldn't do to a horse. I think it's appropriate for what we just did as well."

"Uhhhh, Yeahhhh! I think you may have created a monster though. I'd like to do that again. Maybe after I pee and get a drink of water first."

"I can't believe I'm going to say this but I'd like to do it again too."

"I thought you said men your age have to wait a while before they can perform again."

"I did say that but that's not how I feel right now. My cock is still rock hard and that's as surprising to me as it is to you."

"Oh Robert that is so sweet to hear. I love knowing I turn you on so much. I'm so glad you're enjoying this as much as I am."

I slowly withdrew my cum-covered cock from her sopping vagina and told her to go pee. When she returned she brought me a cup of water and asked me if she was to get back in the same position on the loveseat.

"This time I think you should be on top."

We put the cushions on the floor and I lay down on my back. "Get between my legs and straddle me then lower yourself down on my cock. Just do whatever feels good to you. I'm sure if you like what you're doing, I'll like it too."

She stood on either side of me with her legs spread. She was facing my feet instead of my head, which is what I had expected. The lips of her pussy were still flushed and puffed up from the workout she'd just been through and her labia glistened with her juice and my cum which was oozing out of he vagina. She squatted down and got on her knees with her legs straddling my chest.

"I know how much you like looking at my pussy so you just lie there and admire the view while I indulge in my favorite activity." She illustrated that activity by grasping my cock and lowering her mouth down to engulf it completely. The sight of her crotch in this position was positively pornographic. Looking at her while she raised and lowered her mouth over my cock was incredibly arousing. Her talented fingers tenderly massaged my balls.

When she had thoroughly cleansed the residual cum off my shaft and recoated it with her spit she stood up and turned around so she was facing my head. Again she knelt down on either side of my hips with my hard cock pointed at her vagina like a rocket on the launch pad. Without using her hands she lowered herself until her opening barely touched the tip of my cock. "Oh Robert it feels so good knowing you're about to fill up my pussy with this beautiful cock again. I'm going to make it feel really good to you too."

She wiggled her hips slightly and pushed down. Her vagina must still have contained much of the generous deposit of cum I had given her in our prior coupling because she slid down easily in one motion until I was buried once again inside her. She held still and closed her eyes. Her hands moved to her lower stomach and she interlaced her fingers as she pressed against her flesh. She didn't need to tell me what she was feeling. It was written on her face in a beatific expression of bliss.

As I watched her savoring the sensations I remembered what a woman said once in a magazine article. She described how a penis entering her vagina felt like an intrusion. She didn't like that her body was being invaded by what she regarded as a foreign object. It was perfectly obvious that Lisa did not feel the same way. She welcomed my cock into her like an honored guest and was happy to accommodate it. What a difference your attitude makes. Lisa felt as I did that we were joined, that the mere presence of my cock inside her completed her and connected us in a way that was almost too intimate to express in words. I was looking at the classic Yin/Yang symbol rendered in flesh. A perfect sexual communion of male and female becoming one.

Then her eyes opened and her expression changed to one of wanton lust as she began to move up and down on my cock. Slowly at first she rose up until only the head remained inside her then sank down to take it all back in. Each time she did it she breathed in deeply then let it out as she repeated her actions, picking up the pace until she was merrily bouncing up and down like a kid on a trampoline. Watching her made my cock even harder.

"Lisa use my cock like you would one of your toys. Play with your clit while you slide up and down on me. Make yourself cum so I can watch you. You like my watching you cum don't you."

"OHH YESSS Robert I do. You taught me how to cum and I love having you look at me and see me when I have an orgasm. I know you enjoy it as much as I do and I'm happy to do it for you as much as you want."

That statement proved that she had learned the secret of sex. The more pleasure you give, the more you receive in return. It also confirmed that she had shed all her inhibitions and was totally unashamed of her sexuality. She embraced it and was proud of her body and her ability to express and enjoy pleasure.

Spreading her legs a little to stabilize herself she changed her technique from an up and down motion to more of a back and forth movement that was similar to doing a hula dance. She began to emit little grunts as her wet pussy slid forward then backward to expose all of my cock except the head. This allowed her fingers to busy themselves rubbing her swollen clit. In sync with the movement of her hips, her fingers moved faster until they were almost a blur, then she threw back her head and stopped moving her hips as the first orgasm began.

"OHHHH ROBERT watch me! I'm cumming. I'm cumming for you. Feel my pussy squeeze your beautiful cock while I cum all over it. Unnnnnhhhhh! YES, YES, YES! Robert that was sensational! I can't decide which I like more, you fucking me or me fucking you. Can I do it again?"

"Don't stop on my account."

She leaned back and supported herself with her hands and began the slow forward and backward slide again. This time however she spread her legs wider and pushed her hips up with each slow stroke. As she pulled back my hard cock reappeared until only the very tip was still barely inside her hot wet hole.

"I love seeing your cock going in and out of my pussy. You like it too don't you?"

"Yes Lisa I do like it. Each time you do that my cock flexes as your entrance feels like it's sucking on the tip. Damn that feels good."

"I like to feel your cock flex too. It tells me you like what I'm doing to you. That's why I wanted us to be able to see it as I push forward and feel it fill up my pussy then pull back and watch it reappear all covered in my juice. Oh Robert this is so much fun!"

She kept up this slow sliding as we both watched what she was doing in rapt fascination. "Lisa I'm getting close to cumming. Do you think you can do it with me?"

She sat back up so she was vertical again and began to bounce up and down on me making slapping noise with her ass cheeks as they collided with my upper thighs. "Do it Robert. Cum for me just like I did for you. Give that hot creamy cum to me. Come on, let it go and fill my pussy with it."

Her incessant fucking quickly incited my orgasmic reflex and I felt my balls tighten. I reached for her legs and put my hands on them to signal I was ready. She stopped and pressed down to get as much of my cock inside her as she could. I erupted like a volcano sending the first blast of pearly magma deep inside her. "OHHH ROBERT YES, DO IT." The second expulsion ignited her orgasm and her vagina went into spasmodic contractions as it milked spurt after spurt of hot cum from me. I didn't think I'd ever stop.

After what seemed like minutes she slowly leaned forward and laid her chest on mine. I put my arms around her and cupped an ass cheek in each of my hands. We lay there breathing together as the afterglow of sexual bliss flowed within and between us.

She pulled up abruptly and dismounted me. "Robert it must be close to time to leave. We've got to get dressed." I looked at the clock and saw it was quarter to one. We had to hurry and take a shower then pull on our clothes in time for her to go back downstairs to meet with Barbara.

On her next visit I told her that we needed to end the sex lessons and focus on getting her high school diploma. She agreed but I could tell she was a little sad about not having sex with me. It was a feeling I shared but she knew from the start that this was not going to be a relationship. I was too old for her and she needed to find somebody who could be her boyfriend and experience new things with him.

There wasn't a great deal to do since she had stopped going to school close to graduation and by her third visit she was ready to take the final test. She did as well on that test as she had done on our final fucking test. If you can call that a test. She was very proud of her diploma and so was I. We immediately enrolled her in the community college and she was given financial assistance to attend.

Barbara and Lisa continued to come clean the house every two weeks and used the extra money to live a little better and have some new clothes to go to school in. A month after Lisa started college we got a call from Barbara informing us that Tom had died from a stroke. I remembered the episode he had here at the house and was pretty sure that was a precursor to the one that took his life.

Barbara asked us to please attend the funeral and the service that was to be held at Tom's church. She promised there would be no preaching or solicitation to join the congregation. A few days after the funeral Tom's will was probated. It turns out the old curmudgeon had been holding out on Barbara and Lisa. Barbara inherited the church and the property, which was considerable, and there was a savings account containing seventy five thousand dollars that was now hers. Tom had been paying himself a salary for being the pastor of the church and never told Barbara and Lisa about the account. I didn't like that.

Barbara decided she would take over as pastor of the church and even started attending classes at a seminary in order to become an ordained minister. Her sermons were much different than the fire and brimstone hell and damnation sermons Tom delivered. She emphasized the love and kindness that Christians should embody and demonstrate in their own lives. This message was well received and the membership in the church increased.

Barbara and Lisa turned several acres of the property into a communal garden where members could come to help grow vegetables of all kind throughout the year. Each person who helped got a weekly basket filled with what was currently available. There was usually a surplus that Lisa sold at the local farmer's market each weekend.

Lisa also decided she would major in psychology and sociology and even before graduating began to form women's groups at the church that were open to anybody who wanted to attend. These groups were to help women deal with abuse, drugs, sexual harassment, birth control and having a fulfilling sex life.

It was very satisfying to see both of them become happy, capable and confident women. Whenever I saw Lisa she would always tell me that she would be eternally grateful for all I had helped her with and that she wouldn't be the person she is today without my help. Judy and I attended her graduation and I'll never forget what she told me when we had the chance to speak alone.

"Robert I never got to know my father because he died when I was too young to remember him. My grandfather was a poor excuse for a loving parent so I never really had a positive male role model in my life. Then you came along. I hope you don't mind if I think of you as my chosen father. I love you."

"Lisa I love you too and even though I never had a child of my own I couldn't ask for a better daughter than you. What we shared went beyond a parent and child relationship and it means as much to me as it does to you. I'm very proud of you and will always be there for you if you need me."