Lisa's Naked Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what did the other children think?"

"First-timers were surprised when I stripped naked as soon as I walked through the door, but as our first stop was usually the pool, they just assumed I was really eager to swim. Newcomers were sometimes shy at first about getting naked themselves, though most eventually started stripping for the pool. By the time we'd been skinny-dipping a while, they no longer thought about the nudity or minded if I stayed naked. A lot of them did the same."

"And what did their parents think of that?"

"Well, they were not likely to object as they had already consented to my staying naked. They often said they doubted their own children would choose to join me, but most were surprised to find that they did."

"And did you go through a shy phase at puberty like others?"

"Never. I saw other kids who did, but I never understood why. First, the boys stopped coming -- either by their own choice or their parents' -- and the girls began to cover up more, particularly hiding their first growth of pubic hair or evidence of their first periods. Not me. When I began to show signs of puberty at eleven, even long-time family visitors began to notice and wonder if I should cover up, but I wasn't bothered. My parents knew by then there was no use trying to deter me, so any family visitors startled to see my first sprouts of pubic hair or breasts either had to stop visiting or make peace with it."

"Um," asked another girl hesitantly, "what about when you had periods?"

"The first time, I just asked my mum for a tampon. She showed me how to insert it. Then I just carried on as usual. Some of my female naturist friends would wear bikini bottoms to hide the string, but I never bothered, and neither did my mum. In fact, I was proud to have a string, 'just like Mummy's.' My friends were surprised at first, but they soon got used to it and some even told me it made them more comfortable about their own menstruation.

"But enough about me. I'd like to hear from some others who haven't been naturists before and why they've come tonight." No hands went up, so Lisa picked one of the women in knickers. "What about you? Come on up to the front."

She rose and came forward, glancing at Greg's hairless cock and balls as she passed. That looks hot, she thought. She stood next to Lisa, standing proud, and did not seem especially embarrassed to be topless. "Hi, I'm Erica."

"Welcome, Erica," said Lisa. "And what brought you here tonight?"

"I came along to make sure my boyfriend didn't get any ideas," said Erica, playfully wagging her finger at her boyfriend, Declan, sitting next to her empty chair at the back, still in his briefs. He looked a little embarrassed as several laughed. A couple of other girls nodded their heads, suggesting they had a similar motive.

"Thanks. And have you ever been naked in public?" asked Lisa.

"NO! Well, topless at the beach of course." Indeed, her large, evenly tanned breasts made that no surprise. She wore rather small but perfectly decent knickers, and the absence of any signs of tan lines around them suggested her bikini bottom must be even smaller.

"And what was it like going topless the first time?"

"Scary. But then really sexy. I'm sorry but it's true. I still find it really sexy."

"So do I!" called Declan. Most laughed loudly at this. Greg and Birgitte did not. Lisa didn't mind, however.

"So Erica, are you willing to try it without your knickers?" asked Lisa, hopefully.

Erica pondered this. I know guys get off on seeing my tits at the beach, and I actually like that. It's kind of hot just standing here with everyone looking at me. I don't know if I could show off my pussy, though. Or would that just be even hotter? she wondered. For now, though, she replied, "Oh, no. I don't think I could do that. I'm not ready to let people see me down there."

"Except me!" chimed her boyfriend, Declan, to even more laughter.

"That's" different, she said. "But wait till we get home."

"But it isn't different," objected Greg. "Or rather, I mean the whole idea of naturism is that if you hide your sex organs from everyone except those you have sex with, of course nudity will have sexual connotations. But that's really unhealthy and unnecessary. If, however, you're accustomed to seeing other people naked and letting them see you, you'll think about sex less, not more."

"That's right," agreed Birgitte. "In Denmark, where it's no big deal for teenagers to see each other naked, even briefly, they seem much less obsessed and anxious about their bodies and trying to see the other sex naked. When some of us girls were naked on the beach with boys from school, none of them stared or treated us any differently. And why should they?"

"But some of the girls wore costumes, right?" asked Erica.

"Yes. That was their choice," replied Birgitte.

"Well, knickers are my choice then," said Erica. What is Declan thinking about the two naked pussies here? Is he getting hard? I really don't know if that makes me feel more jealous or horny. It's a bit of both.

"But," said Greg, "this is meant to be a naturist club. It's not a public beach. I think it's counterproductive to have some members naked and some not. It sends really different signals. I think we should have a rule that nudity is mandatory at meetings."

A number of the men nodded their heads in agreement, but most of the women looked alarmed. Clearly, they were not yet ready for that step. Lisa sensed this and did not want prospective members to be put off coming. She wanted to see more women especially, and if they were only willing to try it if they could keep their knickers on, that was good enough for the time being. She hoped in time they would all see how silly that was, but she didn't want to rush them.

"I think that's something we should put off for another time," aid Lisa. "For now, I think we should welcome everyone brave enough to come along even if only partially nude."

Having been born-and-bred in naturism, Lisa was familiar with the sometimes spirited debate between those who argued for mandatory nudity and those who preached that clothing should be optional. For her own part, she didn't much care about the argument that unless nudity is mandatory for everyone in a venue, it will encourage gawkers and discourage participation. Since it did not matter to her who saw her naked, it didn't bother her to be ogled by a clothed gawker. (In any event, she knew there were plenty of gawkers who were happy to get naked in order to indulge their voyeuristic needs, so mandatory nudity seemed a weak deterrent.) She knew, though, that others might have different reactions, and it was clear from this early exchange that there were strong feelings on both sides within her fledgling group that would need careful managing.

On her way back to her seat, Erica stole a glance at Greg. I wonder if I could get Declan to shave down there. She also noticed the few other men who had shed their briefs, but also that several who kept theirs on were sprouting erections beneath them. I wish I could see those! she thought. And what is Declan thinking about the two naked pussies here? Is he getting hard? I really don't know if that makes me feel more jealous or horny. It's a bit of both. As she sat down, she could tell that she felt a bit wet and hoped it didn't show through her knickers.

One of the male students raised his hand and said, "I know Greg was saying this wasn't about sex, but ... um ... what happens if a guy has an erection." Lisa could see from the tent in his briefs that his question was not purely hypothetical.

"There's no need to be shy," she replied. "None of you have anything the rest of us haven't seen before. And there's no reason to be embarrassed by erections. They're normally, healthy reactions, and quite understandable your first time. You'll find they go away by themselves quickly."

That, Lisa knew, was the standard line, but she never understood the fuss. She had seen plenty of erections in her time and knew most men were embarrassed if it happened in public, but personally she saw no reason to hide them. She understood perfectly well that the naturist movement wasn't about sex, but she also knew that naturists liked sex as much as anybody else. And she liked it more than most other people -- a lot more. This wasn't because she was a naturist -- she was just highly sexed. The only connection, as far as she was concerned, between nudity and sexuality is that she was completely open about both and didn't care at all what others saw or thought. If a man was sexually aroused by the sight of a naked woman, it was only natural -- so why hide it?

She herself did not usually find the mere sight of a naked man arousing, but it was rather convenient for window shopping. As she eyed the men in front of her at the meeting, a number of them looked nervous and were still in their briefs or boxer shorts, some of which were noticeably tented. This only reminded Lisa that with all else that had been going on, she had only managed to screw a few times in the past two weeks. That was not nearly enough to satisfy her libido, and neither her fingers nor a dildo was any substitute for the warmth, smell and motion of a live male body (or even occasionally a female one).

She also knew the effect her nudity had on men, and that even bona fide naturists couldn't help looking if she bent or sat a certain way, and that she could easily increase the tenting briefs both in number and magnitude if she wanted to. That would not make them any more likely to strip completely, though, and she really hoped a few more students would take the plunge and get naked -- first because she was worried that a naturist club where so many were afraid to get naked did not stand much chance of success and she wanted to encourage more participation, but second because she rather fancied seeing what the men had to offer.

Lisa knew that the most unassuming-looking guy might have the most enormous cock, and it was nearly impossible to know until he was naked. She didn't restrict herself to guys with enormous cocks, and she certainly knew how to get off on a small one, but sometimes she had a hankering for size. She knew better, however, than to try to push a guy who was embarrassed by his erection to show it off. Instead, she changed the subject.

"The talk of erections reminds me," she said, "that we need to have elections." A titter went round the room and defused some of the tension. Lisa explained that the club needed to elect a president, vice president, secretary and treasurer. Lisa was the obvious first choice for president, and Greg and Birgitte volunteered for the next two positions. In response to Lisa's imploring look, Melissa reluctantly volunteered as well to be treasurer. They ran unopposed and were duly appointed.

The meeting then opened up to suggestions for activities. Lisa, who loved to swim but did not own a swimsuit, was very keen to propose a naked swim night in the university pool. Others suggested parties, cooking sessions and excursions to the beach (though the nearest clothing-optional beach was some distance away). Birgitte noted down all the suggestions and the members were encouraged to think of others for the next meeting in a week's time.

When the meeting ended, Lisa caught the eye of the male student she had persuaded to strip off and gave him a nod. The guy sitting next to him noticed and asked him in a hushed tone, "So what did she whisper to you, dude?"

"She just said she'd make it worth my while if I stripped off."

"Wow, man! You're in!"

"I don't think she meant that. She can't have. But I don't know what else she meant."

He and most of the others, including Melissa, dressed and slowly filtered out, though a number came up to ask questions of Lisa, Greg and Birgitte, who remained naked. Lisa's convert sheepishly made his way up to the front and spoke to Lisa. "Um, hi. I'm Tom, by the way." Lisa shook his hand. "So, what you said ... you didn't mean ..."

"Of course I did," replied Lisa.

"I mean, we don't have to ... to ... to ..." he stammered.

"Honestly, what is it with men? When will they understand that 'yes' means 'yes'?" joked Lisa. She grabbed her shirt dress and Tom's hand, leading him toward the door. She quickly dropped his hand to put her dress back on, though she was still buttoning it in the corridor outside, but Greg and Birgitte both noticed the brief hand-holding and glanced at each other with a look of concern.

Lisa and Tom walked across the moonlit campus, undecided yet whose room to go to. It was a pleasant, almost balmy evening and dark under the new moon, and Lisa had an idea. "How about here?" she asked.

"Hunh?" Tom replied. "What do you mean? On the path?"

"No -- over there, on the lawn, away from the lights," said Lisa.

"Um ... but I don't have a condom or anything," said Tom.

"Well, luckily, I'm always prepared," said Lisa, opening her bag and handing Tom a condom packet. She led him out into the middle of a large expanse of grass and lay down. She kept her shirt dress on as the grass was cold and bristly, but she unbuttoned it from the bottom up to just under her breasts and spread it open. She lifted her knees and parted them. Even in the dim light, Tom could make out the enticing shape of her splayed legs, inviting him to where they met, and he fumbled to get the wrapper off.

"Not quite yet," said Lisa. "Let's see what your tongue can do first."

Meanwhile, in a room across the campus strewn with their hastily-discarded clothes, Erica removed her mouth from Declan's throbbing erection. She was as ready as he was and quickly climbed on top of him. Guiding his cock to her slippery opening, she lowered herself onto him with a satisfying moan she hoped was not loud enough for her suitemates to hear. They were right outside, and she tried to screw him as quietly as possible.

After only a few minutes, however, she discarded any such concerns as wave after wave of ecstatic pleasure washed over and through her erotically charged body. She rode him for some time with such increasingly violent passion that his cock slipped out of her several times. Each time, she grabbed it and guided it back in, and each time it was more thickly coated in her juices. Her right hand was sticky, and she rubbed it off on her breasts. Declan strained his head upwards to savour the scent of her and tickle the tips of her nipples with his tongue.

When his cock slipped out a fourth time with a wet 'smack,' Declan quickly flipped Erica onto her back and spread her legs wide. Her opening gaped by now and they needed no hands to guide his cock back in. His tip found its mark and he thrust himself in up to his balls again and again. At first, they made a slapping sound as his loins crashed against hers over and over, but this was soon joined by the loud thump of Erica's bedstead banging into the wall behind. As they fucked furiously, she moaned with abandon now, past caring who heard.

Two of her suitemates trying to study in the sitting room outside Erica's door could no longer pretend to ignore what they had known all along was going on inside and looked at each other with embarrassed expressions. Erica's moans grew louder and more insistent as she raced toward the precipice of her own orgasm. Her final, unholy roar and quivering cunt let Declan know she had arrived and sent him over the top. With a loud roar of his own, he drove his cock as deep as it would go and erupted with spurt after spurt of hot semen. He kept pumping as long as he could before collapsing in Erica's arms.

They cuddled a while, his cock still buried deep inside her until it finally slipped out. Erica grabbed a tissue and cleaned up the mess as best she could before throwing on a long T-shirt and slipping out of her bedroom to go to the loo and get a drink of water. Her two studying suitemates were too embarrassed to look up at her, and Erica blushed and hurried to the loo. She was glad they were gone when she returned and climbed into bed to spoon with Declan.

"So, Hon," he half mumbled when he felt her naked body pressing against his from behind, "do you want to go back to the naturist club again?"

"Mmmm," purred Erica. "Yes. I don't care what they said -- it was hot."

"And will you get naked?" he asked.

"I will if you will," she replied. She reached around him to his flaccid cock and cupped it along with his balls and gave them the gentlest of squeezes. Then they drifted off to a blissful and sated sleep.

THE END

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave positive feedback, and look for more from me.

Kelsey d'Eligny

12