Lisa's Second Chance Pt. 06

Story Info
Lisa helps out a newbie with a little secret.
4.4k words
4.48
20.3k
8
0

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

Lisa is an attractive, blonde 25 year old human living and working on earth. Alien life had been found over 100 years ago and various shady government programs existed but were kept secret from the population. Space travel had become affordable and a growing industry blossomed. Fresh from a broken relationship and with no prospects, she meets a new friend. This encounter will change her life forever as she joins the secret Interstar breeding programme, initially, not of her own choice.

Part 6 - Helping a Newbie with a Secret

It had been a month since the Stormbugs. I was feeling a little alone as Aretta and Jeannie were away breeding the Solartha together, I felt a tiny bit jealous as that had been my first time with Aretta. I decided that day to visit Helena at the spa and have some pampering, I also hoped that I would see Martha, I felt ready for my next adventure.

I put on my yellow dress with some matching yellow panties but no bra, and wandered across to the spa. Helena let me in and greeted me with a smile, then a big hug and a lingering kiss. Sophie was with her in the massage room, I had not seen her since she massaged me after the Stormbugs breeding and I had been a little distracted that day.

Helena asked me if I wanted a massage, "Oh yes, Helena, thank you, just what I need today." Helena smiled and we walked through the door of the massage room. Sophie stood up and said hello. She was very young looking with long black hair. She was dressed in ripped jeans and a baggy, long sleeve top. I did think that was a little strange as it was always so hot on our island home and Sophie definitely seemed overdressed. Helena said, "Do you mind if I leave you with Sophie? I need to go to one of the biomes and help prepare some eggs for tomorrow."

"Of course, that's fine with me."

I smiled at Sophie, she smiled back but didn't look very happy. I could sense that all wasn't well.

Helena left the room but caught my eye and winked at me, and subtly nodded in Sophie's direction "I'll be gone all afternoon." I kissed her as she left.

Turning to Sophie, I could see she was upset and looked to be on the verge of tears. I put my arms around her and we sat on one of the sofas together. "What's wrong?" I ask her, she sobs and tells me that she feels she doesn't fit in in our community and that she can never be part of it fully. I frown a little, "But everyone here is so lovely and there so much pleasure and excitement" I say to her gently. Sophie shakes her head and I hold her close, she snuggles into me and I ran my hand through her hair. I carried on "Have you bred with any of the creatures yet?"

"No, Martha keeps asking and I keep saying no, I'm just not ready, I don't know if I ever will be." I hold her closer.

"And what about any of the women here, have you been intimate with any of them?"

Sophie shakes her head "I'm too afraid even to be naked here like so many of you are when you walk around." and then she sobs. I knew from Jeannie that Martha had found her working in a club, then found out that she had no family and hardly any friends. By all accounts, Sophie had been excited to come to us. Obviously, now she was here it was too much for her. I felt so sad for her, if she could relax, I knew that she would have a wonderful life here. She was young too, just 19 years old.

"I have an idea" I said as Sophie looked slowly up at me, sniffing. "Why don't we agree that whatever we say and do this afternoon is a secret, it will stay between just us" Sophie didn't say anything. "I want to help you feel free and feel the love that I can see you need" Sophie managed a little smile. "Lets start with a massage, you lie down and I will make you relax, you can even leave your underwear on if you like."

I looked at Sophie and smiled, I was delighted that she slowly nodded. I watched her stand up, "go on baby" I gently urged her. Sophie lifted her top over her head, revealing a lovely slim, toned figure with small, pert breasts hidden in inside a sexy black lace bra. Sophie turned her back to me and awkwardly slid off her shoes and jeans. Her lovely long legs ended at her firm butt, she was wearing a matching black lace thong. Sophie climbed up and then laid face down on the massage table.

I felt happy that Sophie seemed to be responding to me and I hoped that I could help her feel safe enough to engage fully with our community and work.

"I'm going to take my dress off, I don't want to get it covered in oil." I say as I giggle a little. Lifting my dress over my head, I put it on a chair and, wearing just my panties, I take the jug of warm warm oil from the heater and pour some in my hand. Sophie almost jumps as my hands touch her soft skin above her shoulder blade, I can feel she is so tense. I look down and see that her hands are clenched and fingers almost white. This poor girl is frightened beyond belief.

I rub her shoulders and ask gently if I can undo her bra. Sophie nods without saying anything and I unfasten the clasp. My hands work their way down her back and then I massage her legs. I take my time on her back and legs I ask her if she feels relaxed, Sophie breaths out and nods her head. I can feel that she is still very tense, even if she has relaxed a little bit.

"OK, Sophie, turn over baby." I say gently.

Sophie hesitates and then awkwardly rolls herself on to her back, she is bright red and has closed her eyes. I put my hand on her face and she opens her eyes to look at me. I smile at her and kiss her head. "Let me take this bra off." Before Sophie can say anything, I lift it clear of her arms and look down at her breasts. "Feel OK baby?" I ask her.

Sophie looks back at me and bursts into tears. I am confused, maybe this it too much? I felt awful. I only wanted to help her and instead I had somehow made her cry. I turned around to reach for the tissues and for the first time, glanced down at her panties. Then I knew what was wrong, I could see a small but definite bulge in her panties. Sophie was a transsexual.

I immediately understood why she was so upset, she wanted to belong to something and found herself within reach of love and acceptance but couldn't take the last step. I looked back at her and stroked her face. "Its OK Sophie, I get it" I whisper. "Don't be so upset, I'm here with you and I'm not going anywhere."

Sophie looked surprised "You're not angry?" She sobbed.

"Why would I be angry? As far as I can see, you are a beautiful young woman and you are here to be loved and give love back, I don't really care if you have a dick or not."

Sophie stopped crying for a moment and I felt her slightly relax in my arms. I smiled down at her and put more oil my hands. I continued to massage her shoulders and tummy before working down each leg, she looked more contented and that made me feel good.

"Would you like me to talk to Martha for you?" I say as my hands work on her legs.

"I-I-I'm not sure, I think she will send me away." Sophie mutters.

"I really don't think so," I try and reassure her, "Martha is so kind, I can't imagine her doing that."

I decide to stop talking about it and continue the massage. I began to move up her body and started to massage her breasts very slowly. "Does that feel nice?" I ask.

"Uh Huh." Sophie manages in between deep breaths. I let my fingers rub around her nipples very softly and I felt them harden as I gently began to roll them around. I heard her softly moaning and I felt her tense up a little. As she closed her eyes, I looked down at her groin, I could see that her little she-cock had gotten hard, it was pressing up through the lace in her panties.

I kept rubbing her nipples and asked gently, "When did you last have an orgasm baby?" Sophie opened her eyes and said "5 or 6 weeks ago, I've been too afraid to..."

I interrupted her, "Well, no wonder you don't feel happy."

I pushed Sophie's head back on the massage table and kissed her on her lips. She looked a little surprised but responded by pushing her lips up to meet mine with more pressure. I ran my hands down over her belly and then I gently brushed my hand over her panties and felt her hard little cock strain. It was only around 3 inches long and looked so cute. I pulled her panties carefully to one side, lifting the lace over her cock and watching as it sprang upright. Sophie gasped louder.

I looked at her, she had her eyes tightly closed and her fingers were gripping onto the edge of the table. I very gently pulled her legs apart and massaged her inner thighs and she bucked her hips a little, then, I heard her gasp as I ran a finger over her ass and across her tight balls just once. Her cute little cock was visibly throbbing I ran my fingers down its length as she gasped more loudly. I could see pre-cum oozing from her little dick and I knew she needed release so I put my hand on her belly and leaned down, slowly putting my lips over her cock.

I sucked firmly as I slid my head down feeling her hard little dick slide into my warm mouth. Sophie cried out and my other hand moved between her legs and held her balls gently while squeezing them. I moved my head up and down, firmly, just a few times before I felt her balls tighten in my hand. She cried out loudly and thrust her hips up, then I felt a jet of hot sperm shoot into my mouth, then another, and another as her body shook, I swallowed her salty seed and let her dick slip out of my mouth.

Sophie was still panting as I kissed her, letting her taste her cum on my lips. Sophie grabbed on to me and held me tight, "Thank you, thank you Lisa" she kept saying. I kissed her over and over and held her close. She had really needed that and I felt so happy to have given her what she so obviously craved.

Sophie visibly jumped as the door to the massage room burst open and Martha walked in. Sophie tried to cover herself up but it was too late. Martha initially looked surprised and looked at me with her mouth open. I looked back at Martha and could see that she had quickly grasped the situation and walked towards Sophie who had sat up on the massage table.

I trusted that Martha would know exactly what to do. Sophie sobbed again and said, "I'm so sorry Martha, I should have told you, I should never have come here, I will leave, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I just wanted to be part of your world."

Martha put her hands on Sophie's face and lifted her chin. "You are part of our world Sophie, you will stay with us. We love you and will take care of you. There are many creatures here that you can't breed with but some that you can, and you will. Please Sophie, will you stay?"

Sophie slowly began to smile for the first time and her face lit up, she giggled a little "I can stay?"

"Yes, of course my love" said Martha.

Martha looked at me and smiled, "Thank you Lisa. Please can you look after Sophie for the rest of the afternoon?"

"Of course, I'd love to"

Sophie got dressed and I pulled my dress back on. I kissed Martha and took Sophie's hand. As we left, we had only got a few yards away when Martha called me back. I let go of Sophie's hand and walked back to Martha who hugged me tightly. As she put her head next to mine, she whispered "Get her ready and bring her to the lab at midnight. I have a male that just needs a release, its not big and I think she can handle it, try to keep her calm and get her to go through with it" I nodded and turned away,

I understood why Martha wanted to do this, it would make Sophie feel included but she was so nervous and timid, it would take a lot for her to go through with it. Sophie and I walked to my hut, and for the first time, we were talking easily and chatting about the island.

As it got dark, we went inside and I ran a bath for Sophie, During the evening I had managed to help her to completely relax with me and I washed her and helped her wax her legs and her public hair of which there had been hardly any, but I made sure she was all smooth which was how Martha liked it. Then I did her hair and make up.

It was 11pm and I felt nervous for her, she seemed so happy sitting naked, in my hut chatting and giggling and I knew that I was going to have to make her scared again. Just an hour to go.

I decided to make Sophie feel really sexy and I told her that I had some clothes to try on. She grinned and jumped up as we went into my wardrobe room. There were loads of clothes as Jeannie and Aretta have some of theirs here too. I handed Sophie some black stockings and a suspender belt. I watched as she grinned and slid them up her long legs, she adjusted the suspender belt and stood up, "What do you think?"

"Wow!" I replied. "But they will look better with these," and handed her some black, lace panties which she put on and I watched her cover her sweet little dick with the lace. Strappy high heels and a matching bra came next, she looked amazing, so sexy as she stood in front of me. I glanced at the clock, it was 11:15pm. Sophie found a sexy, short, black dress with a white belt and slid it over her head, "I like this." she said.

"Then you should wear it!" I replied with a smile. I was only wearing my panties and I put on my shorts and a white tee shirt.

Sophie looked at me confusingly, "Are you not dressing up with me?" I couldn't wait any longer, it was 11:20pm and I needed to tell her.

"Sophie, sit down." she looked worried and we sat next to each other amongst the clothes. I held her hand and squeezed it. "I don't want you to worry and I need you to trust me, can you do that?" Sophie, of course, looked worried anyway but nodded. "Martha told me to bring you to the lab, tonight, at midnight"

"Why?" Sophie asked me.

"Well, it's your time tonight baby girl, Martha needs help with a creature and that's what we are here to do" Sophie's face turned red "I promise, it will be OK, it won't hurt and I will be with you every moment, I promise I won't leave you. I don't know much about this species but its small and it won't impregnate you, it just needs release"

I was very surprised as Sophie nervously nodded and looked at the clock, 11:40pm. I stand up in front of her and hold out my hand "It's time to go baby."

Sophie doesn't say a word as we walk across the courtyard in the warm night, Sophie's high heels click on the stones. As we reach the door, I feel her slowing down, I turn and urge her forward. "It's OK baby," I say with a smile, "It's going to be OK."

The door was open as we reached the lab, Martha heard us arriving and welcomed Sophie with a kiss and a big hug, she took her hand and led her inside. I followed and Sophie looked over her shoulder several times to make sure I was still there. "Jesus, you look so hot Sophie" Martha said as she led her through the corridors of the lab complex.

We turned a corner and reached a door, "Just in here." Martha said as she pushed open the door to a dimly lit, white room and we all went inside.

The room was quite small with a soft bed covered with a rubber sheet in the middle, there were a few rubber covered pillows on the floor and a few chairs. Sophie looked around the room and looked scared.

Martha said, "I'm going to get the Cochallion," She turned and left. I decided Sophie probably needed me to take control as she was clearly terrified.

"Lets get ready." I say firmly. I put my hands on Sophie and turn her around to face me. Taking off the belt on her dress, she lifts her arms up as I pull it over her head. Next, I unclasp her bra and pull it off her shoulders. Finally, I kneel down and help her out of her shoes. I stare at her for a minute, this beautiful girl standing there in her sexy lingerie, "Its going to be over really soon and you will wonder why you were scared, I promise. Please remember to trust me and do exactly what Martha says and it will go so easily."

Sophie took a deep breath and nodded, she was still red in her face and I could feel her trembling as I wrapped my arms around her and held her for several minutes until Martha returned carrying a large carry cage. Whatever was inside was making a hissing noise. I heard Sophie gasp, I put my hand on her back and rubbed gently. "Breathe deeply and don't worry" I whisper.

Martha walked over and picked up one of the large rubber pillows and put it in the middle of the bed. Sophie followed her every move with wide eyes. Martha turned to me and said, "Let's get started, Lisa, could you take off Sophie's panties for her, and then lay her on the bed with her ass on the pillow"

I smile and turn to Sophie. I put my hands on her face and kiss her deeply, then kneel down in front of her and hook my fingers into the straps on her panties, pulling them forward and over her dick. I pull them down over her stocking clad legs and she steps out of them. With a gentle push, she sits on the bed and I look at her and nod as I push her back, arranging the pillow under her butt, raising her ass off the bed a little. Sophie laid there rigid starring at Martha.

Martha looked down at me as I sat on the bed next to Sophie. She passed me a bottle of lube and nodded, I understood. Turning to Sophie, I gently lifted her knees up and pulled her thighs apart exposing her ass. "Relax Sophie" I say gently, I squirt a good amount of lube on my hand and feel her tense up as I touch her ass.

As I began to rub the lube into her ass slowly, Martha opened the cage and pulled out a large lobster-like creature with 4 long legs. Sophie caught sight of it and jumped. I put my hand on her belly to calmed her. I saw Martha kneel between Sophie's legs and put the creature on the bed. Martha rubbed the underside of the back of its body with her finger and slowly, its penis started to appear, it grew directly backwards, just a few inches and was not too thick, about the thickness of a small banana. The end was pointed with a visible hole. The creature hissed loudly and I heard Sophie mutter "Oh my god."

I leaned across her belly, blocking the view while my fingers were pushing the lube in her ass. I looked into her eyes as I let my finger gently press through her tight ass, feeling her tense up and gasp. I smiled and nodded slowly at her as I held my finger still until I felt her relax, then I gently pulled it out. I was happy that she was slippery enough that this wouldn't hurt.

Martha moved the creature into position, just an inch away from Sophie's ass where my fingers still rubbed in circles. Martha looked up and me and nodded. I moved to the side and turned to look at Sophie who was gritting her teeth, I smiled warmly at her .

"Ready for this now baby girl?" she half nodded and closed her eyes even tighter. I felt her ass clenching under my fingers. I leaned between her legs and looked at Martha.

"Go on" I said gently.

I used my fingers to spread Sophie's ass open a little as Martha pushed the tip of the bright red cock into Sophie's tight but slippery ass. Sophie let out a long, loud groan as the creature slowly, but firmly slid its cock out of its body and into to Sophie's ass. She squealed as It pulled itself tight against her , I saw her little balls rest on the creature's back and Martha and I could see that it had started pumping its cock in and out without really moving its body. Sophie was making sweet little grunting noises.

I put my head back and whispered to Sophie, "You've done it, enjoy it baby."

Sophie was thrashing her head around, she opened her eyes suddenly and looked at me. "Fuck! It's so deep in my ass" she grunted. I put my hand on her breast and played with her nipple as it fucked her.

"Do you like it?" I asked her.

"Oh fuck yes yes!" she cried.

The sloshing noise the creature made as it fucked her was hot, I was feeling so aroused but I focused on Sophie, I put my hand gently on her cock and felt it growing hard, after only a few seconds it was standing vertical. Martha moved around to the opposite side of the bed from me. The creature sped up fucking her and she wailed, "Oh shit it's getting bigger." she moaned

12