Lisa's Second Chance Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sweety," said Martha, "It will swell just a little more." I put some more lube on my hand and wrapped my fingers around her little cock, I could feel it straining in my hand.

Martha looked at me and then at Sophie with a huge grin. "Do you want Lisa to make you cum baby girl?"

Sophie made a low growl as she nodded back at Martha. I smiled as Martha turned to me with an even bigger grin on her face. "Go on Lisa, make her cum hard."

I slid my slippery hand slowly and firmly up and down her little cock as she cried out. Martha looked between Sophie's legs at the creature. "Not long" she said as she raised her eyebrows at me. I saw the creature become rigid and start shaking as it pumped its alien cock deep into Sophie and then it held it still. Sophie screamed out as I started pumping my hand up and down on her dick quite fast.

She was wide eyed as she announced, "Oh fuck its cumming inside my ass, I feel it squirting its cum in me." I giggled as I looked at her and held her cock tight in my hand. Another two long hard strokes of my hand and Sophie threw her head back and blurted out, "I'm fucking cumming Lisa!!" I looked down as several jets of her thick, white sperm flew out of her little cock and splashed on her belly. I squeezed all the cum out of her cock as she whimpered. Martha giggled as I let go of her cock and put my sticky fingers around Sophie's ass pulling it open while Martha pulled the creature out of Sophie. Its cock had grown about 8 inches inside her and eventually, it slipped out along with a gush of clear sperm which dribbled onto the rubber sheets and made a little pool in the crack of Sophie's ass.

Martha took the creature away and I turned and kissed Sophie, "How do you feel now?"

She held me tight, "I can't believe I was so scared, this has been the best day of my life" I promised her they would get even better! Martha returned and we helped Sophie up and then took her to the room next door where we washed and cleaned her, giving her one of the towel robes to wear. Out of the blue, Sophie said, "I love you both, so much." We all put our arms around each other and kissed in turns.

"Thank you for trusting us Sophie, I really am proud of you and you have nothing to fear or feel ashamed of, you can be yourself here and feel nothing but love."

I took Sophie home that night got her into my bed, I thought about human nature and how much this lovely girl would be loved now. It also occurred to me that after weeks of her extreme fear, in less then an hour we had helped her overcome them. I fell asleep beside her, I knew I had done a good thing that day.

12