Lisa's Second Chance Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think around 20 minutes must have passed before I began to come round. That breeding had been really intense and surely one of the most surreal experiences so far. I had loved it once I got over the fear, although it was physically exhausting and had really pushed my limits. I felt Helena feeling my belly with her hand, she looked up at Martha "It's in there." she said. I put my hands down and felt a squishy lump in my womb. I smiled which turned into a grin.

"You did it baby girl" said Martha.

"How long do I have before it comes out?" I ask Martha.

"Not very long, about an hour Lisa"

I was shocked it could happen that fast. "We're just gonna wait right here with you" Martha put her legs either side of my head and I rested on her as Helena kept her hands on my belly, feeling it regularly. I could feel it grow a bit and I felt swollen, there was a visible but small bulge in my belly. It didn't hurt but felt strange, even warm.

About 30 mins had past I think before I felt it move inside me for the first time, Helena looked at Martha and nodded as she too felt it through her hands.

"Come this way," Martha said as she stood and they helped me to my feet. Very slowly we all got back into the pool. I felt a cramp and squealed as Martha sat me down on the edge of the pool with my feet in the slime. I opened my legs wide subconsciously and felt the pressure growing.

"It's OK." Martha said as she rubbed my back .I looked up at Martha and she smiled so warmly at me, feeling a little embarrassed I told Martha that needed to pee, the pressure inside me was getting too much again "Just do it baby, right there" Martha said as she put her hand on my tummy and I felt a hot jet of pee flood out and I heard it splashing into the pool.

I had managed to get up and take just a couple of steps forward when I suddenly felt something push hard against my cervix, I screamed as I went to fall forward, clutching my belly but Martha and Helena held me up. I felt something wriggle through my cervix and force it's way down into my vagina, I looked between my legs to see a small blue tentacle curling out a few inches. More and more pushed through my cervix which I could feel was stretching open. I cried out as my pussy was being filled and now I could see about ten of these tentacles stretching their way out of me, hanging a few inches below my body.

I looked at Helena who said "Let's get her down." I squatted, with my legs wide open, Helena and Martha holding me under my arms. I started feeling an orgasm building as my pussy got filled and stretched.

I couldn't stop screaming as Martha whispered, "Push it now baby, push it out as you cum" I pushed a hard as I could and the bulk of the body of the baby Polliax squeezed from my womb into my pussy. I felt my cervix closing but my vagina being stretched to its limits again. I began cumming hard and squirting into the pool as the baby Polliax throbbed and wriggled in my pussy.

I growled and pushed hard again, I felt a massive and sudden release as the squishy creature inside me slid right out and hit the pool in one smooth movement. I wailed in surprise and relief as I looked down at the huge jelly like, tentacle covered mass that had been in my body. Light blue liquid dribbled out my of pussy as I tried to catch my breath.

Martha and Helena pretty much carried my limp body to the edge of the pool where they laid me on my side. I had done it. I watched Martha wade back in and scoop up the baby Polliax and bring it to me as I lay on the soft ground while Helena stroked my back. Martha lowered her hands to show me "Look what you did my love, its a female, the first ever, you saved this race with your body and your love" I began to cry and Helena kissed my head. I was so happy. I closed my eyes and relaxed, warm feeling spread all over despite the discomfort in my lower body which I knew would pass. I fell asleep right there.

I have no idea how long I slept but when I awoke, I was in my bed in my hut, Martha and Aretta were sitting either side of me. Martha kissed me and said goodnight, Aretta put her arms around me "Quite a night huh?" I nodded and began to cry again with happiness, the emotion of the day and the sight of Aretta was overwhelming. Martha kissed me and quietly left as Aretta held me before I fell asleep in her arms.

12