Lisa's Second Chance Pt. 09

Story Info
Lisa needs to keep her mouth shut and take it.
5.1k words
4.57
82.7k
9

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

Lisa is an attractive, blonde 25 year old human living and working on earth. Alien life had been found over 100 years ago and various shady government programs existed but were kept secret from the population. Space travel had become affordable and a growing industry blossomed. Fresh from a broken relationship and with no prospects, she meets a new friend. This encounter will change her life forever as she joins the secret Interstar breeding programme, initially, not of her own choice.

Part 9 - Breeding in Sweet Silence

It was seeming like every day brought a new experience for me and today was no different. I found myself sitting on the end of a bed, next to Bethany, a woman who was about to be initiated into our lifestyle. Minutes before, I had let this women watch as Martha inserted a worm into my body which had filled my pussy with its spawn. Now Bethany would experience it for herself.

I ran my hand over her butt, I could feel her tremble and also hear her breathing deeply. I looked around at her head which was pressed into the rubber bed and her fingers gripped the slippery rubber tightly. I felt no inhibitions with Bethany at all, we had hardly said any words to each other but had shared some intimate moments in the last few hours.

Turning my head to Martha who stood, holding the orange container, looking down at us, I smiled at her, looking at her big eyes, taking in her beauty. I would do anything for her and along with my lovely Aretta, Martha had been with with me for my most deeply erotic and mind blowing moments. I loved her and I wanted to share that feeling with Bethany. It felt like the greatest gift that I could offer.

Turning to look at my hand which was stroking Bethany's ass of its own accord, I lowered my head and kissed the skin on her butt softly, which made her wriggle a little. I could see that her legs were too close together so I eased them apart and Bethany repositioned herself willingly. Letting my lips kiss her skin again, my hand slid underneath her and over her belly before I slipped it between her thighs. I could see my fingers poke out between the backs of her legs.

Bethany let out a little moan as my fingers touched her clit which was dripping wet and poking out from her swollen pussy lips. Slowly rolling it around, I relished the feeling of it on my fingers. To my left I heard Martha giggle as she watched me. As the minutes passed, I sped my fingers up, massaging her lovely clit as she bent forward. Bethany was moaning and her back kept arching. "Oh fuck, fuck, Lisa, yes." Bethany kept repeating. I think she was getting really close to an orgasm when a loud snap made me look left.

Martha had knelt down and was taking the lid off the box. I slowed down my rubbing as I looked at Martha lifting the swollen worm from its box, the 4 large egg sacks looked bigger on this worm than the one that Martha had just used on me. Martha looked at me and held out her arm with the worm squirming around her arm. "Here, baby. You do it to her."

I nodded, and, without hesitation, removed my hand from between Bethany's legs and I gently took the worm which started to curl around my hand straight away. Bethany panted loudly as I stopped my stimulation. I looked at her again and I could see that she was still gripping the bed and had her eyes tightly closed. The thought of being the one who would give her the first alien experience was arousing and deeply exciting for me. I stood up and turned around, looking at Bethany's gaping wet pussy which I would soon fill with this creature. Martha walked around to Bethany and knelt in front of her face, lifted up her chin and kissed her with a deep lingering kiss.

While Martha and Bethany continued to kiss, I got myself into position. I managed to manipulate the worm so that its bulbous head and the first few inches of its body we free to move and my fist held the worm over its first egg sack. Martha pulled her face away from Bethany and looked at her for a few seconds. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Finally, Martha asked the question, she always asked one last time, to make certain that we wanted it to go ahead. "Bethany," she whispered. "You want Lisa to put that inside you now?" I realised that I was holding my breath and exhaled, I had expected Bethany to let out a whimper or nod but instead, she almost shouted, "Just fucking do it to me now!"

Martha smiled and got up, she quickly sat next to Bethany's ass and snaked her experienced hands around each side of her butt. At the same time that Martha slid her fingers between Bethany's legs and began to spread open her pussy lips, I knelt down and got into a good position to push in the worm. Martha let out a giggle, "Go on baby, push that thing right in there."

Without saying a word I watched the head of the worm touch Bethany's pussy as I moved it closer. I got it exactly in the right place and she bucked and screamed out as I pushed the head in, Martha held her still for me and I looked at the skin of her glistening pussy stretching around the head of the worm. "That's it." Martha said approvingly as I pushed the next few thin inches of the body which slithered inside easily.

"Oh my fucking god!" Exclaimed Bethany as she started to shake. I knew the head of the worm was squirming around inside her as the first egg sack reached her pussy. Deciding that I would be slow, I began to push the worm gently, sliding my hand back along its body as Bethany's pussy expanded over the first egg sack. As it disappeared inside, Bethany's pussy closed around the body again and she let out a huge scream, without warming, I saw her pussy clench and a jet of her juices squirted down on the bed as she grunted.

Martha looked over her shoulder, "You did it baby, just a little more to go," she said sweetly to Bethany who grunted in reply. Martha spun her head back and looked at the worm. "Push it right on in now Lisa." she said as she nodded at me.

Applying a little more pressure the second egg sack slid inside Bethany who was screaming and panting. Martha let go of her pussy lips and held her still as I pushed in the third egg sack which resulted in a huge orgasm as it slid in and I felt the spray of juices rain on my arms. I reached the last egg sack and gave it a firm push and I watched as Bethany's pussy closed around it, the last inch of the worm slithered inside and I saw her lips close a little.

"Put your hand over her pussy, stop it coming back out." Martha instructed. I nodded and put my hand flat over her pussy. I could feel the worm moving around and her muscles spasming and clamping. Bethany let out a scream and came again, this time, her juices sprayed between my fingers which I found really erotic.

"Good girl," Martha said to Beth. "Just a while longer."

The worm was pressing on my hand through Bethany's pussy opening and I felt it becoming still even thought I could still feel Bethany's muscles pulsing. I looked up at Martha. "It's gonna release the eggs any time now." I said which resulted in a nod and grin from Martha and a loud groan from Bethany.

"Arrrrgghhhh Fuckkkkkkkkkk!!" Bethany suddenly wailed as she came hard, and squirted hard three times as her legs shook violently. I knew what was happening inside her and the eggs were being firmly squirted out into her pussy. Martha reached down and grabbed my wrist, pulling it away. I was greeted by the head of the worm inside Bethany's pussy and a dribble of thick juice. The worm had turned around and laid its spawn, it began to slide out. Little by little, it slithered down until it's head landed on the bed in the pool of Bethany's juice. Eventually, the shrunken worm plopped out accompanied by a whimper from Bethany.

Gently picking up the worm, I returned it to its container without being asked and Martha helped the exhausted Bethany up into a squat. "Squeeze them out baby." Martha said gently to Bethany and I stood still and watched the lumpy spawn flooding out of her and on to the bed as Bethany panted. Martha used her fingers to check it was all out and then looked at me as Bethany slumped down on to the bed. Martha sat next to her and whispered, "Well done baby, you did it" Bethany was just gasping for breath as Martha looked over at me, "Take her next door to the hot tub and clean her up while I sort out the mess in here." Martha said gently.

Bethany slowly got to her feet and I slid my arm around her as she stood. Her voice was quiet and trembling but sounded happy as she managed to say, awkwardly, "Thanks Lisa, urr, wow!" I giggled as we slowly made our way to the room next door where a warm hot tub was waiting. I helped Bethany step up and get in, watching as the water rose up her thighs and belly, before slipping over her breasts as she sat in the steaming water. She let out a deep breath and rested her head back as I climbed in next to her.

The water felt wonderful as it covered my body. It had been quite a night and I was starting to feel tired. Bethany raised her head back up to look at me. I asked her, "so, you liked that?" A big smile spread across her face.

"That was the most intense night of my life. My God, you and Martha are wonderful. I have never, ever felt like this."

"This is just the start." I promised as I began to rub soap into her body.

Bethany and I chatted as we washed our bodies and hair and, after a long rest in the relaxing water, I helped Bethany climb out and we put on the white towel robes that Martha had left for us. Bethany and I hugged each other just as Martha entered the room. She laughed at us cheekily, "I knew you two would get along!"

Another woman came in, I knew she was called Kasuma but I didn't know her that well. She said hello and without making any other conversation, she looked at Bethany and reached out her hand. "Come on, let's get you home." she said warmly. I watched, feeling happy as Bethany kissed her friend and took her hand. Just as they turned to leave, Bethany stopped and came back into the room. I watched her kiss Martha and whisper to her. I stepped forward as she reached me and we kissed, I felt her warm lips touch mine and then she put her mouth to my ear and simply said, "Thank you". As she puled away, our eyes fixed one last time that night and she turned and left with Kasuma who winked, in a kinda cheeky and cute way at Martha and I as they left.

"Right then!" said Martha, "I'll just take the worms back and I'm done." Just as she turned and walked back into the room next door. I followed her in. The room was all clean and smelled fresh. The worms were on the table in their containers and a bag of various clothes waited to be taken to the laundry. Martha turned to me. "You did really..." I stopped her by putting my finger on her lips and looked into her eyes. I needed to do one last thing and it felt important to me.

Martha bit her lip as I moved my hand away and I let my hands fall to her shorts. Without taking my eyes away from hers, I unbuttoned them, slid down the zip and tucked my fingers in the waistband, easing them down until gravity took over and they fell to her feet. I looked down as Martha stepped out of them. I knew she needed this and I didn't want her to do it alone. Putting my hands on her shoulders, I pushed her back to the bed and she sat on the edge as I knelt down in front of her. Martha said nothing as I pressed my lips to hers and kissed her, sliding my tongue into her mouth. After kissing her for a few seconds, I gently laid her back on the bed. "Let me give you what you need my love." I said quietly, before moving back and kneeling between her legs which Martha opened wide for me.

I could see that her white silk panties were soaked and clung to her pussy making them almost see through. I pulled them to one side and pressed my face firmly into her pussy making her groan. Pushing my tongue into her dripping hole I savoured the taste of her juices. Martha groaned repeatedly as she rocked her hips on my face. I slid my tongue out of her pussy and licked upwards to her clit. I could look up at her as I started to suck it and I pushed three fingers slowly into her tight pussy as her head fell back. "Fuckkkkkk!" She managed to gasp.

Inside her pussy, I massaged her walls, rubbing her G spot as I sucked her clit firmly and deeply. I could see her gritting her teeth as I sucked and probed her. Martha had been so turned on from the nights activities that she just couldn't hold it more than a couple of minutes and she panted out, "Yes, yes, yes Lisa, you're gonna fucking make me cum on your face."

I gave Martha a long hard suck on her clit and pushed my fingers in deeply, spreading them wide open and I pushed her right over the edge. Her legs shook as she went silent just before I felt her pussy gripping my fingers and a hard spray hitting my chin. Martha finally let out a long wail and collapsed on the bed.

Climbing up next to her, we held each other for a while before spontaneously bursting into laughter. "Quite the team, aren't we?" She giggled.

"Yes, we sure are." I agreed.

We wandered out into the warm night air, both exhausted and made our way home, reaching my hut first, Martha held me and we kissed one last time before wishing each other a good night. Crawling into bed a few minutes later, I fell into a deep and peaceful sleep and didn't awaken until lunchtime the following day. Once again, waking up with a feeling of belonging and love.

The next three days passed quickly and quietly. I spend some time walking in the forests and even ventured to the beach, spending time swimming in the warm sea. It felt good to spend a little time alone and I was enjoying finding yet more new places to visit on our island. By the end of my third day, the weather was turning more stormy. It was clear that there would be some unpleasant weather and I lay in bed listening to the thunder, the wind and the rain hammering on the roof of my hut, all disturbing my peace.

I managed a little sleep despite the noise and the storm was still raging when I finally awoke the following morning. Deciding against venturing out, I spent a day at home, watching old movies and listening to music. Daylight was fading as the thunder and rain continued to punish our island home. Suddenly, I was startled by a hammering on my door. I quickly opening it to be greeted by a very soggy Jeannie. I quickly pulled her inside and closed the door before throwing my arms around her. I hadn't seen her for ages and now I was happy.

Jeannie and I chatted quickly and excitedly for a few minutes, we were having a fast catch up on what had been happening for us in the last few weeks. Finally, Jeannie said, "So, you want some good news?"

"With the storms keeping me inside, you'd better believe I need some good news!" I joked back.

"Well," Jeannie continued, "Martha wants you and I to meet her in a couple of hours to breed a pair of Mistarrions."

Jeannie was looking at me with a huge grin and I felt that familiar tingle between my legs when I knew I would get to breed. It was becoming like a drug and I needed a hit.

"Have you done them before?" I ask Jeannie.

"No, but Aretta did," continued Jeannie. "She said they were one of the best yet."

I was trying to imagine what they would be like but I decided to let it be a surprise, after all, Martha new what she was doing.

"It's a bit odd, but we have to meet Martha at the old stone building behind the lab." Jeannie added.

It was indeed strange. I had seen the building many time but it looked abandoned, like an old chapel. I had no idea it was still used. I began to feel a little more nervous than usual but managed to put it out of my head.

Jeannie and I spent the next hour getting ready. We showered together, washing each other and savouring the feeling of exploring each other bodies again. Somehow, we managed to avoid pulling each other to the floor and fucking each other right there and instead got dressed. We were the same size so went through my clothes and both wore black satin g string panties, back leggings and plain white t shirts. We had been chatting like a couple of schoolgirls all the time but suddenly, it was time go and the conversation kinda ran out. Pulling on our boots and long raincoats we headed across the courtyard hand in hand.

The rain soaked my face instantly and it was quite hard to walk in the strong wind, The lightning lit up the trees and building in blinding blue flashes as we walked around the outside of the lab complex and into the trees again for a short way until the stone building came into sight. The outside floodlights were on and as we approached the old wooden doors, one mysteriously opened in front of us. "Saw you coming!" said the friendly voice of Martha as she moved back and let us inside. The door closed behind us with a huge bang which made me jump, which in turn, made Jeannie and Martha laugh. Eventually, I joined in when I finished feeling silly!

We were in a small foyer area with a stone floor and another set of doors, there were no lights inside and it was almost pitch dark. The rain hammered on the wooden roof which was leaking and dripping around us. The occasional flash from the lightning, offered a more detained glimpse of the room.

Martha, being ever polite, thanked us for coming as she hugged and kissed us both. "Bit of an unusual one for you two tonight." she said as she looked at us in turn.

I held Jeannie's hand and I replied, "It's all good, what d'ya need us to do?"

We could just make out the smile on Martha's face and she began to explain. "We have been trying to create a genetic egg for the Mistarrions for a few years without success. We need sperm samples and the only way we can get them is for the males to ejaculate which is where you two come in tonight."

"That sounds easy enough." Jeannie giggled.

"No, it's not." Martha cautioned. "There are two of these, they are quite big, about the size of a large dog, the have 6 legs and move quite slowly. You'll need to be on all fours and they will mount you eventually and then once they start to mate, they can get pretty fast and their penises can grow really big inside you before they ejaculate."

Jeannie and I stood listening as Martha went on. "The sperm is really thick and there is a load of it. Afterwards, I can get samples from you both. One last thing, these things don't respond well to noise and fast movements, so you will need to stay silent and still. OK?"

I said yes but how in the hell was I going to manage that? I know Jeannie must have been thinking the same.

"You two can get ready and go inside then Helena and I will bring them over from the lab. Are you OK to go through with it for me?" Martha looked at us both.

We both said yes at the same time.

"Get ready and go inside girls, I'll be back shortly."

Martha turned and went outside into the storm as Jeannie and I looked at each other nervously. "Aretta says it's good, right?" I ask. Jeannie suddenly smiled.

"Yeah, this is gonna be good." she agrees.

We slowly talk off our clothes until, we're standing in our panties, our feet on the cold stone floor. The air was hot because of the storm. I kissed Jeannie and she moaned into my mouth. I was wet already, despite the nerves and I knew she would be too. I couldn't help sliding my hand down over her belly and between her legs, she grunted as my fingers brushed over her panties, feeling her wetness which had soaked them. I pulled my mouth away. "Let's go inside." I said softly.

Sliding off our panties, almost at the same time, Jeannie opened the door and we went into the main room. There were small, high windows and roof leaked, the raindrops splashed on the floor. The only light came from the lightning flashing through the windows . I could just make out that in the middle of the room, Martha had laid out some rubber mats and pillows for us.

12