Lisa's Second Chance Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took Jeannie's hand and led her to the middle of the room, we'd only just sat down on the pile of pillows when the door opened and Martha came in. "You ready?" she whispered.

"Yes." I whispered back.

"OK girls, get on your knees and Helena and I will release them into the room. I'll be right outside."

Martha walked off and I got onto my knees, it was so dark that by the time I leant forward with my ass up in the air, I couldn't see Jeannie but a burst of lightning revealed that she was right in front of me, facing me. Our heads were just a few inches apart.

I heard noises by the door and after a few seconds, the door quietly shut. We were not alone in the room. I could hear the sound of what I presumed were claws on the stone floor. The rain eased slightly but the thunder continued, I could hear Jeannie breathing and feel her breath on my face when she moved her head.

Her breath quickened as the sound of the claws got closer. I knew one of them was close to me. They seemed to move closer and then stay still for a while, clearly checking out the space. I was feeling really aroused by now. My pussy was wet and aching for attention and after what seemed like hours, I felt a breath on my ass, it was hot and went on for a few seconds. Jeannie jumped a little and I guessed that the other Mistarrion had found her. There was no way back now, these creatures would take us and I wanted it.

I focussed on not making any noise or sudden movements when I felt another breath, this one right between my ass cheeks, then another in the same place. I heard a tiny, almost silent gasp from Jeannie at the same time the lightning lit up the room and I caught a glimpse of the Mistarrion towering above her, with it's front two legs on her back. I could make out the face but not any detail, there were no ears and the face seemed almost flat.

I was just taking in the shape of the creature when I felt a pair of feet on my ass, there was no mistaking the blunt claws, they didn't hurt. I froze still as I felt the weight of the creature as it pulled itself up on my back. Jeannie broke my concentration with a grunt thought her nose and very rapid breath. I guessed hers had penetrated her already. The second set of legs touch my ass as the front pair slid around my sides. The creature was quite heavy and its hairless skin was hot to the touch.

All of a sudden it wriggled around on top of me and I felt something press between my legs. It was slippery and I knew it was the penis. I relaxed as much as I could. It wasn't big at all, I am guessing no thicker than my little finger. I braced myself as I felt it slip between my wet pussy lips and I felt that it was in the right place to take me, I bit my lip but nothing happened, it just stayed there, still.

I became aware of the sounds of Jeannie being fucked, the squelching noise and slapping were unmistakable as were her almost-silent grunts. Another flash revealed Jeannie with the Mistarrion pounding its lower half into her as she looked at me, wide eyed, with her mouth open.

I felt a burst of heat in my pussy and at that second, my Mistarrion thrust into me hard and the penis slid deeply inside my wet pussy and I immediately began to feel it swell. The creature started pumping itself in and out, fucking me hard as its dick grew. I bit my lip at the same time I was aware of Jeannie letting out a long breath and I heard a splash of liquid which probably meant she's orgasmed and squirted on the floor.

My pussy was being fucked harder and harder and, as I remained still I could feel my pussy being stretched as the relentless pounding continued. The creature was making high pitched growling noises in my ear as it drove itself deeper and deeper inside me. I felt myself getting close and I knew I was going to cum soon. The cock was still growing inside my pussy. The Mistarrion sped up and I felt it start to hit my cervix which pushed me over and I gritted my teeth as I came hard on the invading cock, squirting a high pressure jet of juice onto the floor.

Jeannie let out a tiny whimper and I realised that I could not hear her being fucked any more. I guessed the creature was cumming in her.

Then it happened to me. The Mistarrion slowed down and its fist-size cock was filling me completely. It stopped. I could feel the heart beat of the creature through its' cock inside me. I tried to relax and not squeeze it but it was hard - I really wanted to cum again. Then the Mistarrion started to grip its legs around me tighter and it's cock began throbbing. The unmistakable and wonderful feeling of liquid spilling inside me came next, but, before I could register that, a hard rope of sperm shot out of the cock into my pussy it went on for about 20 seconds - I couldn't take it anymore and I came really violently, squirting even harder than before. I felt like that was the best fuck I'd had in years as the cock slid out of my pussy and slapped against my thigh.

The Mistarrion slowly climbed off and I heard it retreat into the darkness. A lightning flash showed me that Jeannie was now laying down and I moved closer to her slowly, laying down with my head on her chest. She wrapped an arm round me and silently kissed my head. I was focussing on catching my breath and the feeling of the thick sperm dribbling out of my used, wet, gaping pussy when I heard the door open and some noises. I could make out Martha and Helena's voices as they caught the Mistarrions and put them in their transport cages.

Finally, Footsteps approached and Martha knelt down with us. "You two OK?" she asked.

Realising we could speak again I turned over and said "I'm fine, that was one hell of a night Martha. I managed to keep quiet but I was screaming in my head."

"Oh God, me too!" added Jeannie.

"I need to get the sperm out girls." Martha, put her hand on me. I opened my legs for her and I felt her move between them and then she gently slid a cold tube into my pussy. It felt like a little suction and then the tube was pulled out. It was over in seconds. "Now you Jeannie." Martha said.

"You both did really well for me, we've got lots of sperm now and we can try to make an egg. This species is really in trouble and we have to find a way of helping them." Martha laughed and continued "But you two at least made the Mistarrions feel good tonight!". We all laughed as we climbed to our feet and made our way out to the foyer area.

Martha explained that she needed to take the sperm back to the lab and she kissed us before saying goodnight.

The mating had taken well over an hour and we were, by now, really tired. "Wanna stay with me tonight?" I ask Jeannie with a smile. She didn't say anything but opened the door and took my hand, leading me out into the rain and leaving our clothed behind, we held hands as we walked, naked, back to my hut. The warm rain felt invigorating on my skin.

We were back in the shower 20 minutes later and once we were clean, we climbed into my bed, naked, snuggling up to each other, I closed my eyes and drifted into a deep sleep, dreams of Aretta, Stormbugs and Jeannie made my sleep even more welcome.

12