Lisa's Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Delicious!" he called out, his voice slightly muffled between her thighs. "It smells so good down here."

And with that, he commenced to eating her out, slowly and meticulously exploring every fold and cranny of her vagina with his tongue. He seemed to have a good instinct when to hold on at one spot, and when to shift or explore a little deeper.

"I think you're enjoying this," he said, with a smile in his voice. "I love how wet and creamy you get -- it's just like the women in your stories. You have a rich flavor, like caviar."

Lisa was gratified, if not a little surprised that he seemed to enjoy her secretions so much. She'd discretely sampled her pussy's juices, of course, and and found the taste overpoweringly funky and somewhat unpleasant. I guess people can like anything, she thought to herself. And then, as Danny's fingers joined in the action, she stopped thinking so much, focusing on the pleasure he was bringing her. As the tongue kept working in long, broad strokes, his thumb was soon gently rubbing beside her clit. Danny had been carefully watching her pattern when she was masturbating and waiting until just before her orgasm to start stroking her clit directly; when he did, she came in a big wave, rewarding him with a gush of fluid that he quickly lapped up.

After tentatively slowing down as she climaxed, Danny wasn't sure Lisa wanted more -- he knew she didn't orgasm in bunches like women in stories always did -- bet he was sure he wanted to keep tasting her. He tried to build her up toward another peak, this time altering his approach by penetrating her with his index finger while his tongue and thumb kept up their stimulations. Lisa didn't quite come again as Danny relentlessly continued, but she seemed to be enjoying it. Now he had a couple fingers in her pussy busily frigging away, curling to reach for her g-spot. The women in Lisa's stories always blew their tops when that magic nodule was stimulated, and he'd assumed that was something drawn from the author's own experience.

Sure enough, as his fingers twisted inside her to stroke at that secret place, Lisa was moaning, almost whimpering, as she expelled her fluid in a heavy, gushing peak. And now Danny sensed that he should ease back, slowing down his stimulations as Lisa returned to earth.

Soon, he was just gently stroking her pussy, and Lisa's ragged breathing was settling down. "Jesus, Danny! You got the right spot there. I really hope that does taste good to you."

"You better believe it," he said. "Actually, there's something else back here that smells wonderful. I bet it tastes good, too." With that, he raised his head again and licked her asshole.

Lisa stiffened momentarily, but then relaxed. "I guess I was expecting that," she said.

Danny didn't respond -- he simply worked his tongue around and over her asshole with the same dedication he had just supplied to her cunt. He was in no rush here, and licked and slurped for a couple solid minutes, long enough for Lisa to stop thinking about what he was doing and focus more on the sensations. It doesn't feel bad, I guess, but it's hard to get over the grossness of it. As his tongue began to push its way inside her asshole, she was once again thinking how unsanitary that must be until she was distracted by his fingers returning to caress her pussy.

With the same persistence he'd shown before, he slowly increased his ministrations to her cunt. Despite everything, Lisa was beginning to get aroused again, focusing on the pleasurable sensations in her pussy more than the less-familiar ones emanating from her asshole.

The fingers on her pussy withdrew for a moment, and Lisa half-whimpered as Danny blindly reached up behind him to the ledge of the tub. He clutched the small bullet vibrator he'd set there before and reached around, activating it as he began running it up and down her pussy.

"Oh, yes!" Lisa wasn't anticipating the potent vibrations the tool provided and there was a sudden wave of joy as he began working it along the length of her slit. Lisa was on the way now, and both of Danny's hands were busy, one holding the vibrator to her flesh while the fingers of his other hand drove into her cunt. Lisa was uttering a wordless "unnnh!" sound as, almost at once, the vibrator mashed against her clit while the fingers curled to find that secret spot inside her.

Lisa came with sudden force, another gush of fluid spraying from her pussy. Involuntarily, her hips pushed backward, pressing her ass against Danny's invading tongue, which was now pushing into her asshole and waggling as rapidly as her fingers. Lisa's body was momentarily out of control, seizing in little jerking bursts for long seconds before relaxing, almost totally and almost all at once. She slumped down on top of Danny's body, neither legs nor elbows taking any weight.

It took most of a minute before Lisa opened her eyes and realized she had basically collapsed on Danny. "Am I squishing you?" She tried to ask, though her words came out in something of a drunken mumble. She tried again, getting something more comprehensible out this time.

"No... it's... okay," Danny huffed in bursts, though she thought he might be less comfortable than he was letting on. Claiming control of her limbs, Lisa managed to raise herself up on hands and knees, and she heard Danny taking a deep breath as she raised herself up, just then also realizing she had basically collapsed into the remnants of her own piss covering Danny's body.

"So -- wow -- thanks," she said, pulling herself up to sit on the edge of the tub.

"I'm glad you liked it," Danny said, smiling. I hope to give you another one like that when I'm fucking you up the ass. Speaking of which, maybe we should get you ready."

As he pulled himself up to a sitting position, he gestured over to the counter, and following his motion, Lisa saw the disposable enema bottles there. She reached back to the counter and grabbed one, twisting the seal off the lid. With her ass hanging over the edge of the tub, all she had to do was reach under herself to squeeze the fluid into her rectum. He asshole was slick from Danny's rimming and the nozzle slid in easily.

Once she had squeezed the whole bottle into herself, she stood up and moved over to the toilet to push it out. She felt a little uncomfortable vacating her bowels in front of someone, but she knew that Danny didn't mind all the squishy, flatulent noises that went with the process. Her expulsion felt a little lumpy, a series of plops accompanying the jet of water into the bowl.

She reached over and grabbed another of the bottled and quickly administered it to herself. This time as she pushed it out, it felt smooth -- just the liquid coming back out of her.

"Do you think that's enough?" she said, looking over at the counter where there were three more of the disposable enemas.

"Hand them to me," Danny said, gesturing at them, and after Lisa did so, Danny motioned that she was to climb back into the tub and resume her position squatting over him. As she settled her ass into place above his face, she felt the nozzle of the bottle poking at her, entering her, and then filling her rectum with fluid.

Danny squeezed until the bottle was crumpled and empty and withdrew it from her. Feeling the pressure inside her, Lisa had to clench her asshole tight to hold it in. And a moment later, she felt the second nozzle slide in, filling her up even more. As he finished squeezing that into her, Lisa was feeling a slight discomfort, a familiar feeling in her lower gut that she associated with something far from sexual.

"Should I get up and push this out?" she asked, a bit of eagerness in her voice.

"Mmm, no... hold it in. Hold it in," Danny muttered, one hand now rubbing up against her lower belly and pushing against it slightly. Lisa's eyes widened as she momentarily struggled to contain herself. Then the nozzle of the last enema pressed against her. No, wait! That's too much! she thought as she felt her insides filling up even more.

As Danny pulled the now-empty bottle out of her, she had to clench as sphincter even tighter, and there was an unpleasant, distended feeling in her abdomen. She looked back and down at him. "It feels like a really have to take a dump," she said. "Can I let this out?"

Danny's hand slapped her asscheck, stinging a bit but not too painful. "Did I say you could? You will wait until I give you permission!"

Danny's left hand was still rubbing her belly, and before she could respond the other moved to start playing with her pussy. Lisa exhaled with an uncomfortable grunt. "Hold it in!" Danny repeated.

Lisa was filled with a strange mix of sensations. Danny's fingers were evoking a response, a tingle raising in her pussy despite the uncomfortable bloating sensation. It felt as if everything inside her was being pressed out in a weird way. As the pleasure from Danny's fingering increased, there was a curious clash of the sensations -- the rising need for release and the anxious too-fullness colliding with each other into a weird, buzzing sort of pleasure.

And then Danny was holding the mini-vibrator to her clit again, the other hand pushing on her stomach more insistently. Lisa's orgasm washed over her in a such a strong wave that she lost herself in it for a moment, and when that happened, after the first jerking spasm everything relaxed voluntarily, including her sphincter. She scarcely realized that she was pushing out the enema onto the face of the man below her, as he continued working on her pussy. It was only after another tensing up and release did she become aware enough to realize what she was doing, and by now there was no stopping it as the remainder of the fluid sprayed out of her.

Lisa closed her eyes and rode out the orgasm, leaning down to give as much of her pussy as possible to the intruding pleasure delivery. As sensation returned, she felt something brushing against her cheek. She opened her eyes and looked over to realize it was Danny's cock now rising to erection.

"Oh, wow," Danny said, after letting her take a few more breaths. "That had to be one of the more spectacularly sexy sights I've ever seen in my life. So hot!"

Now back down to earth, Lisa looked back at him, "Really? That seems so gross." She moved to pull herself up to a standing position.

"That was pretty much one hundred per cent sterile saline solution," Danny said, also shifting his position to stand. "And I got to see your pretty asshole spasming out of control while you were lost in pleasure. Seeing a woman's face while she's having an orgasm is one of the most wonderful things in the world, and so was this."

He reached over to the shower curtain and pulled halfway across the railing. "That said, we should probably clean ourselves up. Hm, you've probably figured this out by now, so maybe you should get the shower running."

* * *

Author's note: This story concludes in Part 3!

12