Lisa's Submission Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1077ad
1077ad
262 Followers

Standing beside her, his was cock nearly at the level of her face. It was still slick from being in the condom. He pointed at it. "Do you want to lick this clean?"

Lisa nodded, but before she could lean forward to provide him the service, Danny took a step away. He reached over and grabbed two of the glasses on the countertop, pulling off the paper wrappers. He ran cold water from the sink for a moment and filled one up, sliding it down to the end of the counter, and holding on to the other.

"After all that, I have to piss again. I want you to watch me." He stepped back so he was right beside her, and lowered the glass so it was just underneath his cock. As Lisa looked on impassively, he began pissing in the glass. He filled it about halfway, and then squeezed off his flow. In the bright light of the bathroom it was slightly yellowish, but not too dark.

"Diet Coke," he said absently. "Lots of aspartame. The body doesn't absorb it in the way it absorbs sugar, so it passes through." He dipped the tip of his cock into his piss and stirred it around a couple times. "It should make this taste a little sweeter than it would otherwise." He pulled his cock out from the glass and moved it beside Lisa's mouth. "You can lick it clean now."

Lisa looked up at him, and then looked back down at his cock as a drop ran off the end. Then she tilted her head forward and started to lick. Within moments, it was clean of the residue of his own spunk as well as the coating of piss.

"Good girl, Lisa." He picked up the glass of water and handed lowered it to her mouth so she could take a sip from it.

He set it back down and stroked the crown of her head before he dipped his cock back into the piss-filled glass -- further this time -- and again offered it to her mouth. And again, she slowly and carefully licked it clean.

"That's so beautiful, so fucking sexy. Let's try that one more time." So again, he dipped his cock into the glass, and again she licked the piss off it. He gave her another sip of water.

"I think you're getting used to it. Okay. Why don't you tilt your head back and stick your tongue out."

Without saying anything, Lisa complied, though she surely suspected what was going to happen. And indeed, Danny raised the glass to her lips and slowly tilted it back into her mouth. In a couple swallows, she had drank all the piss in the glass.

"Sweet, sweet Lisa! I'm so glad you let me give that to you. But now I want to do it a different way." He pissed into the glass some more, so that it was half full again.

Following the previous pattern, Lisa tilted her head back and stuck her tongue out. "Ah, ah," Danny said, setting the glass down on the edge of the countertop. "This time you can drink it yourself."

Lisa looked up at him, squinting in a particular way. Danny knew what was going through her head. It's one thing to be given it, to be made to drink it, he thought to himself. But it's something else to pick up that glass and drink it voluntarily. He smiled as he looked down at Lisa.

There was a flash of displeasure in her eyes, but regardless, she reached up and grabbed the glass. Without hesitating any further, she moved it to her lips and quickly gulped down the salty cocktail, and set the glass back on the countertop with a loud clink.

"What a champion!" Danny said, delight in his voice. "I have more for you." He took the glass and pissed once more into it, now filling it up nearly to the brim. he set it back down. "And this time, Lisa, don't just chug the whole thing. I want you to sip it -- to savor it."

That same expression crossed her face again for a second, but she reached out and took the glass. And she slowly drank the whole thing. If she didn't exactly let it linger like a fine wine, it was a far cry from the way she had gulped it before. Her eyes were lowered as she set the glass back on the counter.

"That was beautiful," Danny said. He leaned in and put his limp cock in her mouth, letting her lick it and suck on it one last time while he stroked her hair for a couple minutes. "You can finish off the water now." She grabbed the other glass and emptied it in a couple chugs.

Then he moved back, and lowered his hand to help her rise from the toilet seat. They walked back to the main room. "Do you have any piss for me?" Danny asked.

Lisa nodded and Danny saw her eyeing the glasses on top of the dresser. "That's okay," he said. "I think I'd prefer mine straight from the source."

He hunched down and got himself into the same position he had laid in when Lisa had been riding his cock not too long ago. Once he was flat on his back, she didn't wait to be asked to move over and squat above his face.

"Okay, just a sec," she heard his voice, slightly muffled from between her thighs. "Lisa, I want to hear you tell me what you're going to do."

"I'm going to piss in your mouth," she said, and she thought she felt him shiver in anticipation as she said it.

His hands were on her hips, guiding her over an inch, and then a little lower -- and she could sense her mouth just below her pussy. "Okay!" he called out.

Lisa relaxed, and waited a moment for her flow to begin. There was a trickle, which she could see running onto his chin, but soon she was pissing full force, and his mouth was positioned just right to catch it all. With as much curiosity as anything, she tried to look down between her legs to see if he was swallowing it all, seeing his adam's apple bobbing as he repeatedly swallowed.

After all the female ejaculate she had passed, Lisa was a little surprised at how much she had to go, but she knew that Danny wouldn't mind. And as it eased off to the closing trickle, she felt his mouth move up, already licking her clean one more time. And then he continued licking her pussy, trying to make her come yet again. Though she knew she was probably unable to have another orgasm, Lisa relaxed and enjoyed the sensations, and as a finger found its way into her now-slightly-sore asshole and started calmly prying, she enjoyed that even more -- and soon, though she didn't come again, she filled his waiting mouth with her fluids.

Once she was licked clean, she stood up. Danny pulled himself up, but instead of standing, he rolled over onto the bed, and gestured for Lisa to join him. They were lying side by side, and quickly they were kissing, again making out like teenagers, despite Lisa's thoughts of what all the piss that had just been in his mouth. They kissed for several minutes, touching tongues together, hands moving up and down each other's bodies.

When Danny pulled off, Lisa looked up with him with a warm smile, fully relaxed in post-coital languor.

"Thank you," she said. Simply, quietly.

"Oh, thank you, Lisa. It was wonderful. All of it. I know you're not into that last part, but I think that was pretty much the hottest thing in the world."

Danny propped himself up on an elbow and looked into Lisa's eyes while the back of his other hand lazily trailed over her nipples, down to her belly, and back up again.

"A question: you got what you wanted when I fucked your ass. So when I offered you my piss, why didn't you stop it? You could have said the safe word."

Lisa looked up at him thoughtfully. "I could have, but I guess I didn't really consider it. I didn't like it, but I did want to thank you for fucking me like that. And anyways, I always say I'll try anything once... but some things I would never volunteer to do."

"Your commitment impresses me. So tell me... you did everything I asked. You submitted to me -- even though there were times where I could feel you suppressing your will to do it. And the question is: did you like it?"

Lisa was quiet for several seconds. "I think the short answer is no. I like -- loved -- some of the particular things you did to me, and it was a little exciting to know that you were getting off so much on everything."

She paused, mulling over how to express her feelings. "I think it's like in the stories I've written. It's weird, but sometimes I don't want to be the female in my scene... what eventually gets me off is my mental image of her taking it. I identify with the man, and I get off on the control he has over her. I get off on her taking it, willingly or even... unwillingly." She reached down and squeezed his cock. "But don't think I have penis envy or something like that."

"No, I don't believe that women who want to be dominant want to be men. But ask yourself, do you really crave submission... or do you want the opposite?"

"But that's just the thing! If I'm craving dominance and control then why doesn't it turn me on to actually be the dominant one?"

"You've tried?"

"Yes, some, when I was married."

"And was your husband into it?"

"Not really. he played along, but he was mostly just humoring me."

Danny stood up, looking around the floor until he saw where he had set his clothes. He began getting dressed.

"That probably makes a difference. And I wonder... you seem secure and mature and someone who knows what they want and is willing to say it straight out. But maybe you weren't always that way?"

She laughed. "You got that right. It's funny how you can be married to someone for so long, but you still have to talk around stuff so much. Although maybe... maybe that's why it didn't last." She paused for a moment, thinking.

"And you know, I was more turned on than I thought I'd be when I was fucking you up the ass. So maybe I am getting to like being the 'top'. Come to think of it, now I wish I had a bigger cock to ram you with, and that I fucked you as hard as you fucked me. That would be hot."

Danny laughed. "That's funny, because until I really got lost in it, I was really wishing I was fucking you less hard. I was worried about hurting you. Just like when I was spanking you -- I don't particularly go for that..."

"But you knew I'd like it! I could have taken more!"

Danny straightened from putting on his shoes. he was standing beside Lisa's open suitcase and poked his finger into it. "Where's your dirty laundry?"

"In the top compartment," Lisa replied. She seemed nonplussed when Danny undid the snap and pulled out the fabric bag.

"You've been here three days," Danny muttered to himself as he fished around in the bag. "And here's... two... three pairs of panties." He went over and stuffed them into his gym bag, as he began to gather up the toys and supplies that had gotten scattered around the room. "I'm going to jerk off with those later. And remember your smell."

He ducked into the bathroom for a second to grab the vibrator that was still there. Then he looked over at Lisa, who was still on the bed.

"So here's what I think. You sure do like getting fucked... and getting spanked, but I think you really are more of a dom than a sub. You just have to accept that part of yourself, and become as comfortable with that as you are with the rest of your sexuality." He walked over toward the door. "Maybe what I'm saying is, perhaps we were both playing at a role that goes against our main drives today. Maybe we should have done it with the roles reversed."

He pulled the door open, and turned to look at Lisa. "But you know... sometimes I have to travel on business too, so maybe if I'm ever on your turf you could put the leash on me. Think about it Lisa. Anyways.... well, talk to you online." He went through the door and it closed behind him with a click.

Lisa lay on the bed for a few more minutes, smiling to herself and looking through the window to the darkness outside before she got up again.

1077ad
1077ad
262 Followers
12