All Comments on 'Lisette Ch. 02'

by gapster7

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
oldhippie1949oldhippie1949over 8 years ago
very very hot

One comment: I felt that the college girls came home just a few paragraphs too soon. Let them have bliss for a few more minutes anyway. The post-coital conversation was too good to end. I felt like I fell off a cliff. Jus' sayin'. It's a great story. You should have them meet again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Terrific as always

Looking forward to the sisterly threeway. You're very skilled, Gapster. Keep it up.

Big JayBig Jayover 8 years ago
Been a long time coming

Great build up, great release. I'm a huge fan and so glad you returned for another story. I share all your tastes and kinks. Please don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Exceptional! 5*****

This is one hell of a story and thoroughly engrossing. Your use of descriptive words brings the setting and characters to life. Don't stay away too long next time - Lit is a worse place without your creative talent - sinfully fabulous story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good story, marred by cliches, redundancies & bad grammar

Sorry to be critical, but although the story was very good, it's virtues were detracted from as mentioned in the title of my comment. It took it from a 4 or 5 star rating to a 3 (for me) because of that. Keep it going, but hook up w/ an editor (or if you did have one, a better editor). I know a lot of people don't care on this site about things like that, but then again, I think a lot of us DO. And if you entertain any ideas of earning something from writing like this, then it will make a big difference. Thanks for a very hot story, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Comment to Read

You know what I love about fantasy? It's exactly that; Fantasy. You're an amazing writer and I've been waiting a while for this follow up. People can dissect character arch, motivation, or what position they think your characters should have been in, but at the end of the day it's a damn good story, with great description, easy flow, and a situation that appeals to a wide range of readers.

Looking forward to another follow up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please

Can you stop writing 'think' when you mean 'thing'?

Otherwise, and overlooking a few grammatical slips, a very good story.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 8 years ago
Love this story

and would love to see this relationship continue. Perhaps with Lissie after a breakup and Jillie at the next visit where they may get to really finish what they got up to in this chapter. I mean really they were rudely interrupted.

So keep goin with this please it is such an erotic tale.

just ignore the anon assholes who have nothing better to do than be bloody picky

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Reply to the "bad grammer dude."

Some people read Literotica for enjoyment, and some read just to criticize--case in point--the "bad grammar dude." The storyline was seething, the sexual innuendos and subtle hints were skillet hot and "bad grammar dude" could only see misspelled words, bad punctuation and bad grammar. Get a life--go read Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle or the Harry Potter series by JK Rowling.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

I loved it and gave it five stars and a favorite point. My only questions were was Lissie's and Jillie's mother dead or divorced? Lissie says divorced and estranged, Jillie says dead. Also, if their last name is Connors, why is he called Mr. G?? Shouldn't he be Mr. C?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
very worthy of the first chapter..

I do hope there will be more.. much more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story!

I don't know about anyone else, but this begs for another chapter. Perhaps, Lisette's BF flakes out hard and she needs some "healing" and Mr. G may need little sister around to help him get through it but, she needs to give him her ass. :)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So his oldest daughter, with a job in NY, is now his youngest daughter?!?! Okay then!

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

I was taking notes during the love scenes! Nice! I don’t read these to grade grammar or follow genealogy, but for pleasure and enjoyment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous