Lisette Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And even more mind numbing was the lovely bulge of her mons underneath the tiny bikini bottom. Her rounded pubis stood slightly proud of her lean hips and was an intoxicating sight to behold. The slinky material of her bottom accentuated the puffy full flesh of her lips. I found myself wondering what she might taste like and quickly tried to regain my composure and focus on my guest as the young lady she was. My gaze wandered back to her eyes and her smile told me she was happy that I was admiring her incredible body.

She pushed up off the table suddenly and began to walk about the room, eyeing the bookshelves and slowly moving as she looked at titles. She knew I was watching her, and I was. The bottom of her bikini rode high up and on a diagonal across the bubbly curve of her buttocks, leaving the bottom half of each cheek fully exposed. Both cheeks tucked in tightly to the smooth length at the top of her taut thighs, forming one of the most perfect butts I had ever laid my eyes on. She feigned interest in my book collection, for she was clearly putting on a display for my benefit. She turned this way and that, unabashedly showcasing her profile or allowing me to spy the lovely gap between her long slender thighs.

I ogled in silence - unable to utter a word. It was clearly a moment we were sharing. Her college buddies were in another room watching a movie - and she was with me, doing her best to make sure I noticed every seductive detail of her womanly flesh.

"So I understand my sister came to visit a few years back. She was your older daughter's roommate, apparently. How bizarre is that?" she asked suddenly. She turned as she spoke and our gazes locked.

I wasn't sure how much to let on that I knew. I really didn't know exactly what Lissie had told her younger sister, so I felt it was better for me to play it somewhat oblivious.

"Yes. Lissie came to visit four years ago with Jenna. She was a lovely young lady," I stated in a very noncommittal way.

Jillie looked at me and smiled, taking another sip of wine.

"I don't know if she told you, but our mother also passed away, many years ago. Lissie is my big sister, but she's also been like a mother to me. We're very close," she stated, now returning to her perch leaning against the table and facing me again. The position highlighted the tight vee and luscious mound of her bikini clad pussy. I glanced quickly, but couldn't help but notice the subtle bulge of her lips, barely encased in her bottom. I found myself wanting to lick her pussy. What the hell was happening to me?

"She might have mentioned something." I let my sentence stand on its own, afraid to elaborate or expose something she might not know. But she wasn't done with this line of conversation quite yet.

"Well, we shared everything, quite honestly. And when I was having a tough time with a few immature college guys my freshman year, she gave me a great pep talk. She'd been through some of the same experiences with drunk, stoned college guys and had some great advice."

She left her words hanging and I got the impression I was to weigh in if I was going to hear any more about said advice.

"Which was?" She took a sip of wine and looked at me with a serious expression, no longer joking or smiling.

"Stick with older guys," she stated without batting an eye.

I took a sip of my own wine and eyed her with impunity. There was nothing I could say at that moment. I just gave her space to continue. She smiled at her own boldness and kept going.

"She told me about her older boyfriends - the college professor and her current boyfriend, who is 44." She paused, took her last sip of wine and placed the glass on my desk, indicating a refill was in order. I began to pour her another glass.

"And she told me about you," she stated with an intimate glare that pierced my soul. Her comment stopped the pour, but I recouped quickly and finished refilling her glass.

"Me?" I asked. I still didn't want to commit to anything. I just gave her room to continue he story. "What do you mean?" I had a distinct feeling that she was enjoying telling me this story.

She put her glass on the table and leaned forward on her arms, showcasing her cleavage and practically inviting me to dive in head first.

"Well," she said demurely. "I asked her to tell me about the craziest or sexiest thing she had ever done with an older man. And she said, 'well, one time I slept with my roommate's father at his condo outside of Charleston.'" She let the words hang out there for effect and smiled at me with a knowing look. I couldn't ignore the truth, but felt I could continue to deflect it just slightly. The cat, or the pussy in this case, was out of the bag.

"Did she now?" I felt I was in a place where I could now look at Jillie without being furtive. A beautiful 20 year-old girl was leaning seductively across my desk, acknowledging that she knew her older sister and I had fucked. I wanted to let it all unfold as naturally as possible. "What else did she tell you?" I inquired.

She smiled and I could tell immediately she wasn't going to take the bait. She took a deep swig of wine and looked me in the eyes. "She said it was amazing. It was random, it was wrong." She took a sip before continuing. "And that it was hot as hell," she said with a fiery tone in her voice. She took her last sip of wine and collected herself, turning the subject away from the precipice we were skirting.

"She's got a thing for older men, apparently," she said in a scoffing tone, "as you probably gathered."

I still couldn't fess up. I just needed to play along with the scene. "Well, we had a very nice visit when she was here," I said without much conviction.

Jillie smiled at me and placed her wine glass on the conference table with some authority. I was hoping I hadn't somehow insulted her.

"Yes. From all accounts it was incredible." She straightened up like the show was over. "And how was I to know that your daughter and I would be on the same floor in a dorm? How random is that?"

"Pretty damn amazing, if you ask me," I replied.

"When I told Lissie where I was going this weekend and mentioned Laura's name, she put two and two together," Jillie said while she gazed intensely into my eyes. "And so, here we are."

I was literally speechless and let her sentence hang in mid-air. She leaned back in a final show of her incredible body. My eyes washed over her, taking in the jutting softness of her braless breasts and the proud bulge of her barely encased pudendum. The moment was frozen as she sat there, allowing me to ogle every glorious inch of her body. Then she broke the spell

"Well, I should be getting back to the boring movie, Mr. G. But one thing you should know," she stated, leaving no doubt in the air. "Two apples don't fall too far apart if they fall from the same tree."

She looked at me with the most sinful and knowing look imaginable, and then turned and left the room. I watched that gorgeous tight ass twitch sinfully as she exited my office. I took another sip of wine and tried to figure out what had just happened. All I knew for sure was that tomorrow was going to be one very interesting day.

On Saturday morning I was up and out of the house long before the girls got up. I had a few appointments in Mt. Pleasant and planned to return by early afternoon. They could certainly fend for themselves for a few hours.

When I did finally get back to the house it was eerily quiet and I figured the girls had all gone down to the beach, a short walk from the house and down through the dunes. I felt like a swim in the ocean myself, so I jumped into a bathing suit, grabbed a towel and headed down. The sun was intense for an October afternoon; its power diminished from the summer, but still strong in the middle part of the day.

The girls had arranged their towels down near the water along with a couple of umbrellas, and I could see that the tide was coming in. A few of them were sunning themselves and the rest were either out walking or in the water. Laura was there so I sat down for a few minutes to talk to her and her friends. Jillie was among the missing and I kept my eye out for her as we talked.

"Where are the rest of your buds" I finally inquired of Laura.

"Oh, they're in the water. It's really warm," she added. It always was this time of year.

I finally saw a few bodies emerge from the surf and head our way. The straggler of the trio was Jillie and I watched her as subtly as I could from behind my sunglasses. I didn't mind if she saw me looking at her, but I didn't want the other young ladies to see me ogling their fine friend. The conversation lagged and I was able to turn my attention to Jillie as she approached the towels.

She was wearing a very skimpy bikini with a turquoise top and a white bottom. It was made of that unlined sheer material that you see so much on the beach these days. And because it was wet, the suit was clinging to every delicious curvy detail of her body. I could see her breasts bouncing almost imperceptibly. The bottom clung to her ass and defined the lips of her pussy in a vision that bordered on sinful. It was clear that she was either waxed and very cleanly shaven.

The girls all greeted me in a friendly manner and lay down to dry off in the sun. Jillie was almost directly in front of me as the girls chattered away about this and that. I was now somewhat oblivious to the conversation as all I could see at that moment was Jillie and her lovely young body. Her skin was toned and lightly tanned, the way some blondes are. Her legs went on forever and were perfectly shaped.

As she sat down she applied some sunscreen to her front, as she was apparently going to lay on her back. I decided to delay my swim for a few minutes. She ran her hands over her lean thighs, her taut belly, and the over the generous slopes of her upper breasts, barely encased in her bikini top. I longed to touch her and would have offered to apply the sunscreen if we'd been alone.

She finished and lay down on her back. Her lean curvy body glistened in the mid-afternoon sun as she squiggled to get comfortable. Her lovely breasts were flattened somewhat in this position, but still protruded fully, with just a hint of a nipple visible beneath both cups of her top. But it was the bottom half that had my eyes riveted.

Covered only by the sheerest white material, her mound protruded forth in a seductive bulge of puffy pussy flesh. The waist, if you could call it that, of her bottom was stretched tightly between her protruding hip bones, leaving a seductive gap between her taut abs and the suit itself. Just below the stretched line of her suit, her mons, the most seductive curve on a woman's body, in my opinion, rose up in a proud display of womanhood. Her lips must be so plump and juicy, I thought, as I eyed the most amazing pubis I think I had ever witnessed. The sheer material of her bottom clung to her labia in a way that accentuated each lip as it curled into a tight slit that ran from the peak of her delicious mound down into the scrumptious crevice between her legs. Despite the company, which included my daughter only a few feet away, I was using all my will power to keep from reaching out to touch Jillie's body.

I could feel a stirring in my loins and knew I needed to retreat into the ocean before I embarrassed myself with an erection in front of my daughter and her friends. I finally excused myself and ran into the water full tilt, diving into the approaching waves as I got deep enough. I swam out for a ways, trying to figure out what I was doing. This was my daughter's friend. She was a 20 year-old junior in college. I shouldn't be having such lascivious thoughts about such a young lady.

But I couldn't help myself. There was something about her that just drew me to her. The one thing I did know for sure was that Jillie had awakened something in me that had been dormant for a long time: my libido. It may not be right; she was much too young for me. But it still felt right, nevertheless. I wasn't going to overthink these feelings; I was just going to go with them.

I came out of the ocean and headed back to the group to get my towel. I've been blessed with good genetics and, along with a modest exercise regimen, I've been able to keep myself fairly toned for an older gent. Long wavy gray hair and broad shoulders on a slender six foot body helped me feel and look younger than fifty-seven.

A few of the girls noticed me approaching and I had to weather a few cat calls and whistles, but they were meant in a positive vein, I knew. It made me feel young again.

"Looking good, Mr. G," Jillie said under the radar.

"Thanks, Jillie," I responded, as I dried off in front of her. I could feel my cock hanging heavy in my trunks and wondered whether it might be slightly visible.

I said my goodbyes to the ladies and headed back to the house. I worked in my office for the next few hours until I heard the sounds of the girls coming back into the house. I was getting used to the energetic sounds of their youthful voices and knew it would be hard to go back to silence again once they left.

A short time later Laura poked her head into my office.

"Hey, Daddy. We're going to get dressed and head into Charleston tonight. Okay?"

"Sure, sweetie. But remember our deal - only if whomever is driving is not drinking."

"No, problem. Brittany doesn't drink so she's our designated driver. And we'll behave anyway. No need to worry," she smiled.

"Sounds good. Just check in before you head out."

The girls retreated upstairs to get gussied up and I looked forward to seeing them all before they hit the road. I finished up my work and began to rustle around in the refrigerator for something to cook up for dinner. Laura and the girls interrupted my search as they descended the stairs and gathered up their stuff to head out. They all looked incredible - short skirts and tight tops, make-up, heels. The boys of Charleston were in for a treat. I was waiting for Jillie to descend and join them when Laura spoke up.

"Oh, Daddy, by the way. Jillie isn't feeling all that great so she isn't joining us. I think she might have gone back to the beach for a while. Anyway, keep an eye out for her. Okay? I'm sure she'll be fine."

I tried not to let me my excitement at this news show, but perhaps she really wasn't feeling well. I smiled thinking I might have to nurse her back to health.

The girls finally left and a ghostly quiet descended upon the house once again. I pulled a filet out of the fridge and started to make a green salad. A movement caught my eye and I looked up to see Jillie walking slowly back from the beach, a bag over her shoulder. I had to pinch myself to realize the reality of the situation. Here was this gorgeous young woman - long, lean and lithe - sauntering slowly toward my empty house. She opened the door and stepped inside.

"Jillie. Laura told me you weren't feeling well. I'm so sorry." I was, in fact, sorry she might not be feeling well. I wasn't sorry that it meant she had to stay in the house with me alone for the next few hours.

She smiled demurely and replied.

"Actually, Mr. G., I feel fine. I just didn't feel like going to the clubs and dealing with drunk boys tonight. I came down to the beach to chill and relax, so I took a rain check on the Charleston trip. I'll go another time. I had a very restful time down on the beach in a chaise under the umbrella - really nice. And tonight I just feel like laying low," she said as she put her bag down on a chair and smiled gently at me. Any resistance I may have been feeling was rapidly melting away.

She was wearing a simple low cut shift over her suit and looked a bit weathered from the sun. But the freshness of her youthful beauty shown through clearly and her body was a treasure to behold from any angle that I had seen so far. I didn't try to hide the fact that I was looking her up and down, taking her in like a cool glass of water. She sat on a stool at the island and leaned forward a bit, allowing me to ogle freely the seductive cleft of her glorious cleavage. The full slopes of her upper breasts looked like they would be so amazingly soft to the touch.

"Well, listen. I'm about to grill up a filet for myself and I'm tossing a nice green salad. I know I've got another steak in the fridge. Why don't you join me for dinner?" I suggested anxiously. "I was just about to open a nice Brunello too," I added for good measure. "I'd love the company."

She smiled that jaw-dropping smile of hers and agreed. "Steak and Brunello? Mmm, that sounds wonderful. How could a girl pass up an offer like that? I think I'll take you up on it, Mr. G. Okay if I go shower and dress up a little?" she asked, cocking her head ever so slightly.

"Of course, Jillie. There's no rush. I'll wait for you. Take your time. It's the beach, but dressing up is encouraged at all times," I jested

"Great. Give me a half hour or so," she said with a clear note of happiness in her voice. She eyed my get-up and stopped to ask a question. "What would you like me to wear?" she asked in a soft sultry voice.

I was wearing nice black shorts and a light orange short sleeve silk shirt. I was about to reply that she could wear whatever she wanted when I caught myself and thought I might want to take advantage of the question.

"Well, what would you have worn if you'd gone out with the girls tonight?" I asked.

"Hmm. Well, I had two things with me - one was a really tight little black dress and the other was a very silky, kind of flouncy summer dress. It's pretty short and sexy. It's one of my favorites," she added. She had placed her forearm on the island counter and leaned forward so her left breast was being pushed up. God, it looked so big and soft and delectable. I tore my eyes away so I could respond coherently.

I love little black dresses as much as the next guy, but the thought of something light and loose that flowed around her incredible body had considerable appeal. And how could I go wrong if it was one of her favorites?

"I think option two sounds good," I replied.

"Do you like heels?" she asked, knowing what my response would be. She started to get up from the stool and turned sideways to go; freezing there for a moment so I could admire the profile of her curvy body.

"I was kind of hoping for combat boots, but heels will do," I grinned. "The taller the better." She smiled and started to head upstairs.

"That can be arranged," she replied in the most sultry voice imaginable. "Anything else?" she asked for good measure.

"Just you, Jillie. Just your good company. That's all I ask," I said, trying to downplay my obvious interest in her attire for the evening.

"And that's what you shall have," she bequeathed. "I shall see you in a little bit," she said over her shoulder as I watched that gorgeous butt sway and twitch tightly as she ascended the staircase. Her sweet little cheeks bounced almost imperceptibly.

Once she was out of sight I sat back and took a deep breath. I needed to assess this situation. Here I was, alone in my house for the next few hours, and I was about to grill some steaks and drink good wine with a beautiful, sexy young college girl who seemed to like older gentlemen. Add in that I had slept with her sister four years ago, and she knew and appreciated that fact, and the evening ahead was beginning to show great promise.

My big concern was I was out of practice in the seduction department and hadn't had a true sexual encounter of any note in quite some time. I'd actually been fairly depressed after my wife's passing and my libido had been somewhat tamed from the experience. My doc had prescribed a few things for me to take, but I'd decided to weather the storm on my own with no prescriptions.