Lisette Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a bit strange, I have to admit. Last night we'd been a fucking frenzy, yet this morning I was just a parent of one of her college buddies making breakfast for the crew. I didn't mind, though. We'd had an incredible night and there was no telling what might become of our little interlude.

The girls finished breakfast and headed down to the beach en masse as I retired to my office to do some paperwork. They returned a few hours later and headed upstairs to pack. It sounded like they were all upstairs when I heard a tapping on my door frame. I looked up to see Jillian standing there in a tiny little bikini and a towel wrapped over her shoulder. I smiled and stood up, walking around my desk toward her.

"I just wanted to say good-bye. And thank you," she said softly. I knew this had to be brief; there was no telling when someone would come downstairs.

"I'm the one who should be doing the thanking, Jillian. Last night was, well, amazing."

"It was," she responded. She walked up to me brazenly, stood up on her tippy toes and gave me a lovely soft kiss. I wanted more, but even that small gesture was fine. She touched my cheek and looked me in the eyes.

"Call me."

"I will," I responded, lightly touching her arm.

"Thanks for the hospitality, Mr. G." She turned to go and my eyes drifted down to her perfect round butt. I smiled thinking I'd had my tongue deep in every hole only twelve hours earlier. She hesitated at the doorway and turned to look over her shoulder.

"Bye."

"Bye, Jillie," I said in reply.

And then she was gone. The girls all left a short time later. I got hugs all around, including an innocent one from Jillian. I watched them pull out of the driveway and turned to go back to my office.

What had just happened was hard to fathom. But I had a smile on my face from ear to ear and a phone number to call anytime I needed a little company. Or a little dirty talk. I sat down at my desk and tried to lose myself in the work at hand.