All Comments on 'Lissa's Lesbian Adventure'

by PowerGirl96

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bmw1080bmw1080over 19 years ago
Sublime

Hi PowerGirl96. Great story, I loved the suspense that you built into your writing over the two pages. It certainly provided good erotica. I look forward to viewing more of your work

Ciao

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
PowerGirl is good.

You certainly sound like you are speaking from experience. I love the way your story builds up to a climax (actually multiple climaxes)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot Work

Sounded too real to be totally a flight of fancy and if there was no basis in reality you'd better go live out those fantasies pretty soon. From the passionin your writing it sounds like you need to lol. This story absolutely begs for a part 2.

Redbird1376Redbird1376about 18 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

I am not usually a fan of lesbian lit, but this story was fantastic. I would attribute that to very realistic characters (I'm suspecting there's more truth than fiction to this story) and a wonderful pace to the story. So many stories on here are just rushed, as if the sexual acts are the only parts worth reading. That, in my humble opinion, cannot be farther from the truth. What makes a story enjoyable to me is a believable cast of characters and a realistic setting; a story with characters that you care to invest your time in and learn about.

You are well on your way to a plethora of hot, erotic stories if you keep writing in this manner. Keep up the FANTASTIC work! You've got a fan in me!

pinkjuicybootypinkjuicybootyover 15 years ago
awesomely hot

awesomely hot, love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Juicy, lovely and beautiful. I loved it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sure made me gush early morning before work xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous