Lissa's Lesbian Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacia allowed me to bring her around once before she dived back into my eager muff.

We did the 69 thing.

Each time I felt her began to hum into my pussy it brought me off which seemed to fine tune and trigger her climax. It was the most amazing experience.

Exhausted Stacia rolled off me and we cuddled togther on the bed.

I found her sweet lips and we tasted the other on our tongues.

"I'm not through with you yet." Stacia had gotten her second wind. Lust glinted in her eyes.

Once again she straddled herself over me. This time she lined her pussy up against mine and began to grind it into my own. Our clits clacked together and french kissed. This was even better than the tongue. It felt so good. I lost track of the screaming orgasms we shared that way. We clasped hands and became a couple of horn dogs in heat. I loved watching her breast jiggle and sway above me. Pure ecstacy in her face.

It wasn't over yet. She flipped around and gnashed into me facing the other way.

Every climax we shared triggered another.

I was lucky when I got to come at least four times with a man before he fell asleep. I never believed that it was possible to come this much. Each time just as intense.

In the wee hours of the morning we were spent. We curled up next to each other, her pretty blonde head rested against my bosom.

We woke up at the crack of dawn.

I found her one of my robes and we went down to the kitchen.

I made coffee and a couple of my famous four cheese omelettes.

We discussed what happened last night and where we would take it from here. I also felt we should get to know one another better.

I learned Stacia was an aspiring journalist and writer. She was going to the local community college.

Stacia asked me if this was a one night thing.

I told her that I wanted to explore a relationship with her if that was what she wanted. I hope that was what she wanted too. I didn't want to let her just walk out of my life. The sex was fantastic, but the woman herself was even more intriguing. I wasn't in love with her yet, but I wanted to love her if that makes any sense.

Her pretty hazel eyes filled with tears.

"I told myself I'd be ok if this was an experiment thing on your part. I'm glad you don't just want to kick me to the curb."

I went around the table to pull her into my embrace.

I was crying a little too. I never knew when I felt this complete.

The phone rang suddenly causing us both to jump and pull away a little.

I let the answering machine take it.

It was Miquel!

"Lissa baby, It's Miquel. I miss you so much, baby, I can't sleep. I've been a jerk. Please pick up the phone and talk to me. I need to hear your voice."

I realized then what a total smarmy creep he was.

Stacia and I giggled as we settled down to our breakfast. We were going to need our strength for our next intense love making session, but that's another story.

12