All Comments on 'Listen When Sibyl Speaks Pt. 05'

by GeneraZ

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Improvement

This is actually a way better way to go with the story than the original, thank you for uploading I cannot wait until the next part.

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83over 8 years ago
Great Story!

Wow, great story as always! If I understand it right, they can keep breeding naturally, but they have to stop the cloning project. But they need more goddesses so they can colonize the planet. The solution to me seems obvious: they need to go into overtime breeding with women to convert enough to goddesses or impregnate enough with new goddesses. That to me would be great way for this to conclude, with every futanari goddess on Earth taken it upon herself to have enormous amounts of sex with dozens of women until they've got enough to colonize their new homeworld.

GeneraZGeneraZover 8 years agoAuthor
re: blackcrystal83

Yes you understood correctly. That is definitely a fine method to make up for the lack of clones on planet Eva! However, as I think it was revealed in Goddesses, which portrays the planet after it has been settled, they end up using Earth's most skilled human applicants for the job.

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83over 8 years ago
I see

I see. Well, in order to recruit women to come to the new planet, what better way than for the Futa Goddesses to have lots and lots of sex with them? Say for example, each Goddesses has to recruit ten women. Sounds like a happy ending to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeneraZ@GeneraZ
I've created this account to host my amateur erotic fiction. Someday I might try writing as a profession, but I'll need to build some skills first, so for now I'm cutting my teeth on these stories. I deal almost exclusively with futanari subject matter, and my stories take p...