Listen When Sibyl Speaks Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh?"

"Yes. This time, I think I'll go it on my own, while I have this baby and settle in to my new life."

Marla took a moment to process that, then nodded. She and her daughter were more surprised by her turning down their offer than the news of her pregnancy - it was to be expected with the creation of a new breeder.

Though Sibyl appeared to be remaining calm she was overcome with gratefulness. Her love wasn't about to abandon her again for the goddesses at Astro-X, and the new life she spoke of would be with her and Faith back home. She was going to keep the promise she'd made in their motel room.

"Well, alright then! We'll stay in touch, of course. You will both always be welcome here at Astro-X, and maybe sometime in the future we can work together again."

"Sure, that sounds great," Lucia said.

Marla held out her arms and motioned for a hug, giving looks of warm expectation to her daughter and the two visitors. After a couple hesitant shrugs and giggles they all came in for the big group hug, which Marla prolonged just until the onset of awkwardness.

"Before you go this time, for the love of god," Alene said. "Can you leave my bike alone?"

Chapter 38

Sibyl picked the little grey hoodie off of the closet doorknob and bunched it up in her hands. Some of the orange hairs from Faith's head still clung to the fabric. She smiled softly, then buried her face in it and inhaled deeply. "Mmm..." The smell of her shampoo, her favourite soap and her own precious bodily scent were deep in it.

"My baby." She hung it back on the knob and turned to the cardboard box in front of her.

She had become obsessed with Faith. Her love and attraction for her, which had always been intense, had recently been eclipsed by a different and even more sensual sort of need. It was an animal attraction, a compulsion to mate.

With both loving and carnal thoughts in her head she began to sort through the box.

Lucia had explained to her that she'd seen what she was going through before, months prior during her last days at Astro-X. At that time it was she who was so needed, and Diana and Alene who were so afflicted with lust. It was because she had been on the verge of her transformation, due mostly to their efforts.

With Faith away on a modelling assignment there was nothing Sibyl could do to settle her craving for her. If only to ease her state of mind, she'd taken to sorting through the storaged boxes of belongings she'd brought with her when she moved in.

That particular box looked like it held things that should stay packed away, for it was mostly items from her teenage years. Mementos and gifts from Jeff. She probably shouldn't have even been going through it. She had the respectful decency not to open any old diaries or notebooks, though still she sifted through, mostly out of curiosity.

"Oh, what's this?" Soft fabric graced her fingers at the bottom of the box. She took hold of it and lifted it out. "Oh... This is cute!" It was a little ruffled miniskirt, boldly orange with a yellow fringe. From beneath where it had lain she pulled out a little white T-shirt. 'Snake River High' it read, with a cartoon image of a viper poised to strike.

Sibyl shook her head, smiling indulgently. Of course, her bubbly little beauty had been a cheerleader. It was amusing to discover, but even moreso, Sibyl found it arousing. Images of her sweet love wearing that outfit flooded her mind. Now that nearly a year of them together had changed her she could surely wear it even better than she would have back then, filling and stretching it in ways her teenage self could have never attempted.

It was pushing her over the edge. "I've got to get her to wear this tonight. I've got to, but..."

Faith was plenty of fun to dress up, but she'd grown tired of the constant costume requests. It was, after all, already her job to wear sexy things for the camera, and at home she just wanted to be herself. If she were to be approached with that old outfit things could easily end in disappointment.

Resignedly Sibyl dropped the skirt and t-shirt back into the box. For a moment she gazed down at it, deep in hormonally influenced thought. An idea then dawned on her, and with the rush of excitement it brought there was no resisting it.

***

She was careful not to rip the little white t-shirt as she brought it down over her chest. Sibyl was almost as petite as Faith, whose teenage body it had already been fitted to cling tight against, but her high and spherical G-cup breasts presented a real challenge to the tensile strength of the thin poly-cotton blend. Under the spring-like tension of the stretched material they quivered and quaked against her tugs.

Feeling a hot flush of excitement, she looked at herself in the mirror. The viper mascot of Faith's old high school had been stretched sideways, now looking more like a malformed cobra, and the peaks of her insistent aroused nipples were at each of its sides. She smiled at the sight of herself overfilling the shirt. Living in her fantastic body never stopped being fun.

Below that, the miniskirt was quite short, and her flaccid endowment was hanging a few inches below its lowest extent, which barely blocked her full, heavy sac. Something would have to be done about that.

She pulled some white cotton panties up her legs and packed herself into them. It made a full, round mass beneath the frills of her skirt that was still flagrantly obvious as it bulged the material away, revealing the bottom of her white panty-pile, but that was as contained as she would get. The tension of the material made her every movement lead to waves of reactive motion down there as well.

There was the sound of the lock turning in the front door. Faith was home.

With footsteps silenced by her knee-high tube socks Sibyl made her way towards the stairway. Faith turned her head up to see her, and, always one to play along, she gave a theatrical gasp as she beheld the absurd sight. As she descended the stairs in that innocent skimpy getup Sibyl's chest and lower gear were in unison jumping against her body like three bouncing balls. That teenage outfit just couldn't hold her back. She stopped at the foot of the stairway, biting down on her bottom lip in heated excitement.

"Sibyl... my cheerleading uniform."

She nodded.

"You look, um..."

Before she could make her assessment Sibyl lunged in, trapping her within her arms. She administered a kiss of such burning passion, of such intense need, that the girl nearly choked. As she was smeared against her body she gave in to the moment, letting her arms fall around Sibyl's neck as she caught up with that seething embrace.

They parted lips and stepped back from each other. Faith was smiling her usual playfulness as she shrugged out of her coat, and it fell to the ground just as she bolted off into a flat-out run. Sibyl chuckled to herself as she gave chase after the giggling little lady.

Their first stop was the kitchen, where as they made a trip around the dinner table Faith lifted off and tossed away her top. They then made a quick pass through the living room, past a pregnant Lucia whose eyebrow raised at the boisterous play before she brought her gaze back down to her laptop. "Playing tag again. How nice..."

Faith glanced back at Sibyl as she made a sharp right turn, taking her on her second run through the kitchen. The spring-like support of stretched cotton had Sibyl's fantastic jugs lewdly jumping against her, and her lower mass looked to be challenging her panties moreso than before as it swung against her upper thighs. Despite that, Sibyl was moving with a singular determination and would easily catch up with her if she didn't choose a tactical path.

As she left the kitchen Faith dashed down the hall and caught the stairway rail. Using her momentum she swung around it and began to dash up the stairs. Sibyl was only a second behind her, and as she heard the beats of her footfalls chasing her up the steps her giggles increased. "Nooo!"

"Yes!"

She was running out of breath. It was time to end their silly game, so she chose the dead-end destination of the bedroom for the final stop of their chase. As she stopped before the bed and turned to Sibyl she began to unbutton her jeans.

Sibyl stopped in the doorway, where she was content to watch her playful little love undress. No longer in motion, her blood rushed lower, and as Faith slid the denim down her legs those packed panties grew heavier. They stretched further downward until the elastic waistband was pulled south of the bottom edge of her miniskirt.

"Oh my god Sibyl, you're going to burst!"

"Uh-huh."

"You've been so horny..."

She started to advance toward her slowly, letting her hips sway, her fantastic and tightly displayed features echoing the motion. Faith's eyes were scanning up and down, taking the entire sight of her in as she flicked off her bra, leaving her in just her little thong.

She arrived before her and took her in her arms, again giving her a heated kiss while smothering their divinely perfected bodies together. She dug her fingers into Faith's lower cheeks, pulling her tighter against herself. The sensation of so much restrained power pushing against her thighs had Faith groaning with lust, and Sibyl's excitement was becoming her own as well.

"This little cheerleader's got herself a problem," Sibyl simpered, taking up a high and extra girlish tone. "A big one."

"Can I help you with it?"

Sibyl slowly looked down, guiding Faith's gaze to the trembling panty-bound package which had emerged well out from her miniskirt. The white cotton was stretched to the breaking point as it restrained the first half of her shaft, while the base half's powerfully veined girth could be seen projecting out into view."Uh-huh." She gave her hips another twist, sending it swaying back and forth.

Faith hooked a finger beneath the waist band and yanked downward. Sibyl moaned her relief as her cock sprung free. It was at full hardness, swinging up and down stiffly from its release. Faith caught it and began to slowly stroke as the stretched cotton fell to Sibyl's ankles..

"Oooh..."

"Oh my god Sibyl. High school would have been very different if the cheerleading team were built like you!"

Sibyl tried to chuckle at that, but the sound she uttered soon turned to a heated moan. Indeed, they would have never let a girl on the team flaunt such a sexualized and over endowed body, lest their cheerleading routines become public porn scenes!

"You're so hard. I love the way your huge cock looks coming out of my skirt."

"Mhmm? And what about my big tits."

"They look great. You look so hot."

Sibyl nodded, smiling dreamily at her. After a few moments Faith broke eye contact, her gaze dropping low to watch her hand repeatedly travel the length of her studly engorgement. She got to her knees, where she quickened her broad strokes.

The pre was beginning to drip from Sibyl's shining pink head, drizzling down like silver honey onto Faith's thighs. She plunged it into her mouth, and the flavour of her goddess' desire washed over her tongue. She purred with contentment and shut her eyes, and her long strokes became automatic as her focus turned to the increasing flow. She was soon to discover that there was more available than usual, coming forth in a thin but steady stream that would not soon exhaust.

"Mmm, baby. I have so much to give you today. I feel like I could just explode with desire."

Faith purred with delight, still close-eyed as she lavished attention upon that burning shaft and swallowed the hot nectar. "I can tell. I can feel it." Her free hand began to give little rubs through her thong against her clit.

Sibyl chuckled softly as she looked down, enjoying the sight of that delicate arm lying against her tight tummy as she rubbed, giving motion to the breast it adjacently nudged. "Faithey... Faithey my angel. Get up."

Her pretty green eyes opened for a moment to turn upward and share her gaze, then she rose to her feet. Her lips glinted with early spunk. Sibyl gave a gentle push on her collar and she tumbled backward onto the bed, giggling. Dropping to her knees, Sibyl hooked a finger into the moist strip of her thong and pulled it away.

"Ooh!"

As soon as Faith had developed enough to receive them Sibyl had foisted many ravagings upon the girl, yet her pussy remained as tight and perfectly beautiful as ever, no doubt due to the influence of her regenerative and youth preserving seed. With a heavy groan of desire Sibyl dove in to deeply tongue kiss those blushing lower lips.

Faith sighed a high, airy tone of surprise. The tickle of lips against her clit had her curling forward, and her legs pulled inward to brush against Sibyl's cheeks. The goddess chuckled softly against her - she hadn't realized until her reaction how intensely she had mounted her oral assault. She took hold of her thighs and with an animalistic growl continued to vigorously tongue.

"Oh, Sibyl...!"

She brought her focus to Faith's clit, which she suckled and slurped. "Mhmm?"

"Ahhh!" Faith pawed at her blonde haired head, weakly trying to push her away, but from the way her hips rocked she didn't quite seem to want her to stop. "So s-sensitive..."

Sibyl giggled softly. Lovingly running her hands along Faith's thighs, she resigned herself to a couple final kisses to that pink and hardened bud. "So gorgeous. You're driving me mad."

"Then give me your big dick."

Sibyl stood up abruptly . She was still fully torqued and practically drizzling her desire. "Give you a D? Give you an I?"

"Come on!"

She crouched over the bed, holding herself below the tip as she aimed her length toward Faith's inviting little hole. "Okay." After a few circular rubs of that slickened head to moisten her lips she began to press forward. Faith moaned as her legs parted wider, opening herself up for Sibyl's gigantic cock.

In her extra-engorged condition the feel of Faith's tightness around her was maddeningly good. Faith could feel the difference as well, and she squealed in pained surprise at her hot and steely state. Unable to help herself, Sibyl immediately eased into a mindless rhythm.

Faith was a mess, her limbs akimbo as she reacted to each mighty impaling thrust. She'd never felt such power before! "So hard! What's gotten into you?!"

As Sibyl pounded into Faith's body she felt it give way to her. Each pass was met with less resistance as she acclimated to her intrusions. She was silent, save for her heated and intense breaths as she athletically pumped her way through the first moments of the evening's lovemaking. Faith though was very much the opposite, so she chose to muffle her moans with a kiss.

The girl writhed and panted beneath her, her squeals of pleasure and pain as constant as Sibyl's motion. She was applying pressure with her legs, trying to escape the overwhelming sensation of her thrusts, but her strength was nothing in comparison to Sibyl's. She would have to surrender, to trust her goddess not to damage her.

"Oh baby, baby... I need you so badly," Sibyl whispered. "Need to be in you!"

"Oh my god!"

Faith felt like she was going to split open, and she was sure Sibyl had never been so deep before, yet with each withdraw of that burning tool she yearned to be filled again. "Unh... fffaster!" Her wish was Sibyl's command. "Ahhh god! Yes!"

From within the savage pace of her motions Sibyl gazed down upon her distantly, feeling for her such tenderness and love. As she watched her dump her head back against the mattress and climax her every twitch, her every utterance, was to her a symphony of perfection. She didn't stop, even as she felt the spatters of her own first liquid release being displaced by her thrusts as it rushed thickly out of her. Only once the pleasure of her orgasm had fully consumed her did she grow still, hovering over the gasping beauty as she pushed in deep and continued to inject her full with shot after shot of potent life creating seed.

"Hoo Sibyl, ohh god, you're throbbing like crazy inside of me! Let me taste it, please," Faith mewled.

"As you wish." She pulled her stiff, spurting length out. During the moment it took Faith to sit up and grasp it it was shuddering powerfully and tossing shots of cum into the air, onto her and the bed beneath her. Moaning with delight, she pumped her little hand up and down as she drank down those bursts. Her eyes widened with surprise at the sheer volume and pressure of each blast, the excess of which was draining down her chin onto her chest. Sibyl was just as surprised as she watched it practically pour down Faith's front to join the growing pool where she sat.

The mating heat her orange haired little love had triggered in Sibyl had brought her to a new level of potency. That temporary hyperfertility would only last as long as Faith's dwindling mortality, and she would be her normal self again once the final changes began. For Faith, Sibyl would never again perform as spectacularly as she was at that moment.

"Oh my god Sibyl, we're making such a mess."

With her head swimming in bliss from her climax, Sibyl just chuckled softly. Finally the last slow gobs of spunk were leaving her, following the lazy beat of her concluding throbs. "Yeah... We really did it this time."

"Let me start the cleanup with you." With a tug at her waist Faith guided Sibyl to sit on the bed, causing a reactive sway of her still rigid and dripping cock to toss a gob onto her thigh. She rose and turned to kneel before her, and with long lashes of her tongue up and down those fourteen gratuitous inches she began to clean Sibyl of her seed, from the head to where it retreated into her skirt.

"Oooh babe. That feels so good."

"Mhmm..."

"But I want to go again."

"Again?" Faith asked. "How could you after all this?" She was surprised, even awed to find that even after that immense orgasm her goddess was still maximally aroused, with her shaft throbbing with the same explosive power it had displayed minutes earlier. "Are you extra turned on because you're wearing my outfit?"

Sibyl shook her head, chuckling softly. "No. It's amusing to wear, but there's other reasons."

As she arrived at the tip Faith let her lips envelop it. Her hands slid across Sibyl's thighs, over the frills of her little skirt to the base of her shaft, which she began to stroke. Sibyl winced at the sensation, feeling the pent up potential of yet another huge load already threatening to erupt. "Please babe... I need to be inside you again, right now!"

Faith blinked. "Oh, okay." Reluctant to end those worshipful strokes and sucks, she rose to her feet and offered a sweet smile. "Anything for you." She placed a foot on the bed and began to lower herself toward the end of Sibyl's towering erection. Sibyl steadied it with her hand and set it in place against her little slit, and they drew their bodies closer to slide her burning rod back inside.

"Oh god. It feels even bigger the second time," Faith whimpered.

"Then we'll go slower." Sibyl guided Faith to lie on her side, and in that position they faced each other as she slowly made long, gentle strokes.

"Mmh Sibyl. That's so nice. Do me slow with your...-mmph!" She was silenced by a breathy kiss, which she melted into helplessly. She dug her fingers into Sibyl's full and tightly packed breasts as she surrendered to her embrace and the grand, sinuous strokes of her divine endowment.

As they gently moved Sibyl shifted slightly, turning Faith slowly onto her back. Her flirtatiously skirted rear rose and fell as she steadily and evenly worked the beautiful girl. She could feel Faith's throbs of gratification squeezing at her as she did the deed, as if her body were begging for her to release yet another enormous load deep into her womb.