Listen When Sibyl Speaks Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum again," Faith whispered.

Sibyl nodded and added some scoop to her thrusts, smothering her G-spot with constant and firm movement. Faith gasped, and after some moments her eyes went shut as she released breathy sighs and shudders. Her second peak was a deep and serene full body climax that was well in keeping with the manner of Sibyl's movements. It took her breath away and left her silent as her inner muscles milked Sibyl's length, increasing the pent up tension of her waiting load.

Every moment she held it back made it feel as if it would be greater. Sibyl was sure it would be a truly spectacular finish, but she wanted to hold it off longer, to make what she already knew would be Faith's last lovemaking as a human a life-lasting memory. In her state of near-release it was getting harder to hold that even pace, yet still she gently worked her to prolonged her deep climax.

Faith gasped out again, and after a few fitful breaths her voice returned. "Ohhh god Sibyl! You're amazing! Cu-huh... Can't stop cumming..."

"But I can't hold it much longer! I'm going to, to..."

"Do it!"

Sibyl balled the bedsheets up in her fists, finding a solid grip to pivot herself as her motions increased. Faith's elevating screams were distant to her ears as the feeling of her body wringing her goddess cock became her world. She teetered closer.

When finally satisfaction she came she stopped, hard and sudden, and let the beats of her ecstasy be their only movement. Explosive bursts of heated seed filled Faith and splashed out, soaking Sibyl's little cheerleader skirt and their thighs as well. "Oohh yes! Unnnh!"

"Sibyl," Faith whispered, awed. She'd never felt her goddess give her such a volume, such an intensity! It was like a geyser of burning cum was rhythmically erupting into and being forced out of her, amidst climactic throbs against her G-spot. To address their motionless state she began to rock her hips, taking yet more pleasure from her enormous spurting tool. She filled her hands with Sibyl's breasts and pinched hard against her nipples.

"Aghhh, Faith!"

"Don't stop. Fill me forever!" She continued to ravage Sibyl's chest, using it as an anchor for her movement, and despite Sibyl's immobilized weight pinning her to the bed she did a fine job of restoring their motion. The goddess twitched and convulsed in over-stimulation, uttering garbled gasps and squeals. With her last shred of motile effort she twisted sideways, tossing herself onto her back with Faith straddling above.

The girl was quick to react to their new position, immediately rising and sinking on Sibyl's shuddering hardness. As she went bursts of thick seed were issuing out of their junction, seemingly endless as it glazed Sibyl's hips.

Finally spent, Faith stopped. She looked down at Sibyl, whose chest was rising and falling within her cum spattered little t-shirt. Her shaft still calmly beated, diminishing shots of hot nectar running out from where their bodies were so tightly conjoined. The bed was drenched, with thick gobs dripping off of its sheets to gather on the hardwood below. "Sibyl... Oh my gosh."

"Come here, sweetie." Sibyl's tone was low - she was sapped of nearly all her energy after her monstrous finish.

Faith crawled forward, sliding herself off her length. She laid herself down against her and peppered her cheek with soft kisses. "That was crazy. You're so amazing!"

Sibyl nodded, looking euphoric and distant. She traced a hand through Faith's orange hair as the girl rested her cheek against her shoulder. "My love. Don't you ever forget this moment."

"I won't. But why?"

She smiled. "Because everything will change after tonight. Though I hope that you won't; not much. I hope you'll remain as sweet and pure as you are now."

Faith's lips parted to reply, but she had no response for those enigmatic words. Instead she gave a long yawn. Her eyes closed half-way, and she made herself more comfortable against her goddess. "I'll remain... I'll be whatever you want."

"Baby..." Sibyl held Faith tight, cradling her gently. With nothing more to be said she let the deep sleep take her away.

Chapter 39

Sibyl emerged from the bedroom, showered and dressed down in a bathrobe. With her hands buried in the robe's pockets she tromped downstairs and sat on the couch beside Lucia.

"Hey." Lucia shifted her laptop on her lap as the couch sagged. "What's up?"

"Faith's gone to sleep."

"The big sleep?"

Sibyl nodded.

"Oh," Lucia said. She smiled. "That's an occasion to celebrate. I'd say we pour some drinks, but you know," she said, patting her swollen stomach.

"I could go for one of those right now. It took almost an hour to clean up. She's basically comatose right now."

"That's amazing Sibyl. Are you proud?"

She shrugged, turning her gaze downward.

"Well you should be!"

"I don't know. She's always had this youthful energy. Every day is a cause for excitement to her. I feel like when her intellect expands, and she becomes wise like us, that aspect of her will be lost."

"Don't count on it. She'll always be her cute little self."

"I hope so. It's one of the things I love about her."

Lucia nodded. As a thoughtful silence settled over Sibyl she started to open minimized windows on her laptop, bringing up her email client. "Faith's change isn't the only momentous thing to happen tonight. I've received a very interesting email..."

"Oh? Go on."

"It's from Marla and them at Astro-X."

Sibyl's expression soured. "What do they want from us now? I thought we were done with them."

"Nothing, if we aren't willing. But it's nothing we wouldn't enjoy. They've made us an offer."

"Go on," Sibyl repeated. She rose from the couch and walked to her liquor cabinet, where she uncorked an old bottle of scotch and poured herself a few fingers.

"Well, a seedship has returned from the planet they're trying to terraform. Its robotic drones have gathered samples of some of the plantlife that grows there. Seems the life, and the soil it grows in, is quite toxic to us Earthlings. So their next task is to find a way to overcome this harmful ecology so more useful plants can be grown there."

Sibyl took a slow sip and let the nuances of the liquor tickle her senses, waiting until even the aftertaste had been fully appreciated. "That's fascinating. The answer is genetically modified soil cultures."

"Well obviously."

"And where would we come in?"

"They're offering us a contract to create those cultures. I mean who better for the job than us?"

"Hmm. I've actually been considering selling the lab, since we've had no use or value for it these past few months. It doesn't make money any more. What are they offering us, in terms of compensation?"

"Double what we were getting for Project CBL." Seeing Sibyl's reaction, Lucia smiled. "And, a full refurbish of our lab equipment. No more crashing computers, no more dusty old machinery..."

"I accept," Sibyl said.

"That was fast! I knew you'd be into it."

Sibyl shrugged, beaming gladly as she sat herself down again beside her. "Ever since I became Sibyl I haven't been able to be a scientist. I don't have the credentials any more. I've had more fun this past year than I ever did as Dr. Schaller, but old habits die hard, so if there's work to be done I'd like to get back in the lab."

"Considering your lack of credentials the ranking structure in the lab might be, ah, you know... a bit different than before."

"Am I going to be the assistant now?"

"Buh-uh, I dunno, no," Lucia stuttered. "Not necessarily. We can be partners. Equals."

"As much as we are that at home, we would be at work as well."

"Precisely."

"That sounds like an acceptable arrangement." Sibyl took another sip of her scotch, and as the liquor burned its way down her throat she smiled her satisfaction. Lucia pushed her laptop away and cuddled up against her, and they shared another thoughtful, silent moment as they considered the fulfilling work that awaited them.

Despite their optimism they hadn't even begun to fathom the wonders that would come with that contract. Their project would demand that they board the first ships to bring people to the new planet.

"I guess we'll get Faith working front desk again," Sibyl said.

"Sure. Though she'll be on maternity leave not too long from now."

Sibyl sat forward to look at Lucia. "Really?"

"Really. That's how potent you are, when you have sex with the same sub-species as yourself."

"God... god damn! Two babies now?"

"Oh don't worry Syb. Marla's family explained our version of parenthood to me, and it honestly doesn't sound that hard at all. We take kind of a, um, hands-off approach."

"Huh. Well, still. What am I going to do with both of you gravid and expecting?"

"What are you going to do... Are you asking me who you're going to do?"

Sibyl nodded, looking quite serious.

Lucia chuckled. "You've definitely taken on some of Diana's qualities. It's all about where you get to stick that big dick, with you two. Again, I've learned a bit about that at Astro-X. When your mates are both pregnant it's perfectly normal to bring in another little friend. Another, ah, 'worshipper'."

Sibyl blinked thoughtfully at that, and soon began to smile. "That sounds... like something I could try. I hope Faith would understand, though."

"She would. Her new instincts will make everything seem quite normal to her, despite the cultural values she grew up with."

"Huh. Well that wraps it up nice and neat, doesn't it?"

"Uh-huh. Evolution is a beautiful thing."

"Yeah..." Sibyl looked down into the dark amber liquor in her glass. "It's been about a year now and still, I'm just getting to know what it is to be me. I'm still constantly learning new things. Things are always changing."

"I think right now, things are changing for the better. Moreso than ever before, for us."

Sibyl smiled. "Yes. You're right."

The lives of in fact all goddesses were going to change for the better. Sibyl and Lucia, keen and crucial scientists on the forefront of progress (as well as Faith, of course!), were sitting at the cusp of the greatest and strangest of adventures any Earthly people had ever yet endeavoured. A new frontier awaited them, on a world they would make their own, for the benefit of their kind.

Sibyl looked down to the curve of Lucia's pregnant belly. So round, so full of possibilities. For a moment she envisioned it to be the edge of another planet, a celestial sphere rotating against the backdrop of alien stars. For the briefest moment she felt an inkling of the magnitude of what she and Lucia would agree with Marla to do.

"Sibyl? Are you okay?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm fine. I just have a lot of thoughts to process tonight."

Lucia nodded and gave her arm a comforting squeeze. "We'll just take this one day at a time."

~ fin ~