All Comments on 'Litmus Test'

by LiamChristopher

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Constructive criticism

While i did enjoy your story, the thing i found annoying is the story was switching back and Forth from first person to third person, While this can be done in writing your transition of the two was something to be desired, and it took away from the story, when it was in first person i felt invested in the story because i was invested in Jake, but when you switched to third person after his one night stand with Ashley, It made the character feel for distant and lacking development, I would recommend sticking to one or the other when writing, also make sure to do a good thorough read throw before posting, several times you repeated the same sentence twice.

barepussloverbarepussloverover 6 years ago
Lovely Story

Please retain a proofreader and watch first/third person switches. Overall excellent story line. Please continue to write stories. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Not bad, burt the random switiching between first and third person narrative was VERY off-putting. Pick one and stick with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Am Sorry

I will admit thar the story was very well written grammatically and the story was very unique. But, in my state, what Jake did was legally rape. My uncle, who was a lawyer and is now a judge assured me that if the case came up before him, Jake would be found guilty on two counts of rape. Rape, to me, is not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
RE: I Am Sorry

Anonymous... Can I just ask you one thing. If you do not enjoy "rape" stories, WHY are you looking for stories in the NON-CONSENT/RELUCTANCE section?

LiamChristopher..... Thank you for the story. Don't let people who are in the wrong section bring you down. Keep up the good work.

AngelaSaxonAngelaSaxonabout 5 years ago
Nice

Except for what felt like a weirdly forced, unconvincing and thus unsatisfying happy ending. Maybe the author just isn't that comfortable with the category in which he placed the story, and the happy-ever-after conclusion feels like it retrospectively frames everything before as ok and such?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cute story. LP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiamChristopher@LiamChristopher
145 Followers
Writer of many fantasies and short stories. Not sure of a place for these so I decided to add them to Literotica. I do not write quick seductions or jump right to it stories. I attempt to develop characters and plots. Hopefully you will enjoy some of the things that I have pub...