All Comments on 'Little 15'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
What a treat!

New stories from WP and Shaima32 on the same day---who could ask for more? A very good dose of bitter-sweet here, WP, I really enjoyed it. You're definitely finding a new and interesting niche with your recent stories. You were disappointed that Grandpa didn't punch the reverend in my story "Time After Time". I was disappointed that there was no-one around in this to kick control-freak David's arse. Perhaps we can both put things right in some future not-yet-thought-of tales.

Nightwing_66Nightwing_66over 6 years ago
“I’m surprised...”

Anybody else catch that observation from dad? I wish I had a male figure as understanding as Janet’s father. Her mom as well. Great story WP, thank you.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
good story

you have a good talent for this kind of story writing I just wish you would do more, the build up was very good, and you are right not all stories has a happily ever after ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hello

This is a great story. Depeche Mode is one of my favorite bands.

I think you did this story great. Merry Christmas!

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 6 years ago
Back to work!

This is an excellent start to a multi-part story as both ladies work through their life situations. Looking forward to reading how you work it out getting them together.

TrueMortTrueMortover 6 years ago
Classic Wax

I fairly loved this Wax one of your better ones :)

Ps everyone I know from LA is a sexual dynamo ;)

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppabout 6 years ago
Part one perhaps?

Please tell me that you have a sequel to this story planned. You said that you think they will keep in touch and perhaps one day find the courage to leave their unhappy relationships, and maybe find each other again. It sounds like the start of a sequel to me (pleeaaasssee!!!). As always, thank you for sharing your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

LITTLE 15 please finish little 15 with a happy ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...