Little Bad Wolf Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling more comfortable, I finish cleaning what I can reach with him in my mouth, and pull him own, using my tongue to lick off the base of his cock. I actually become much more thorough than I would have intended, licking off every last salty bit of their lovemaking from his shaft.

"Such a good puppy," Scarlett compliments me.

"I'll say," Flint echoes, with a grin.

"Okay, my turn," Scarlett gently tugs me by the hair, back to where she's laying.

I find myself even more nervous now, but Scarlett doesn't give me a chance to hesitate. She pulls me squarely down between her legs. My body lets out a shudder as I taste her. It's really happening, I'm tasting Scarlett's beautiful, perfect pussy. I can't help but start grinding against the mattress as I eagerly lick her. Her scent makes me almost painfully hard, and the fact that I can taste Flint all over her does nothing to lessen it. If anything, feeling her freshly fucked pussy under my lips somehow makes it even more intense.

Once I feel I've cleaned every bit of her, and then some, just for my own enjoyment, I lift my head. Only for her to grab my hair and push me back down.

"You're not done, puppy. Suck it all out," she command, putting my lips to her pussy.

This time, there's no hesitation. The sound of her command voice does that too me, sometimes. I seal my lips to her opening and firmly suck until I draw out all of Flint's still hot seed, kept warm inside of her.

"Now, swallow," she says. And I do. And again, I don't even think about it. It's in my stomach before I think about the fact that I've just swallowed a man's ejaculate. It's Flint's though. That's different.

"Such a good boy," she commends me as I crawl up and lay between them.

"Did you want to cum?" she asks, sweetly, a fingertip pressing to the end of my very hard cock.

I nod very rapidly, almost sitting up, "Can I?"

"I think so. You could use it, after today. And you've been so good cleaning us, and I want you to know that being a good boy like that means getting a little squirt, okay?" she says, putting an arm around my shoulders, "You can go ahead."

I look at her, and look between the two of them. Neither moves to do anything.

"You mean, with my...?" I ask, hand hovering over my cock.

She nods with a warm smile. I was hoping that meant she was going to do it. There's a frustration to the realization that I'm expected to do it all on my own, but I'm so horny that I waste no time worry about that, lest I lose the opportunity.

Both of my hands tightly grip my cock, and a long, pleasured moan starts coming from my lips. A little more high pitched than I'd like to admit. But what does it matter, I get to cum for the red hooded goddess, and I'm going to. And quickly. Barely a minute has passed before my whole body jerks, and my hot cum squirts out of me. I don't spray as far as I've seen Flint do before, but it still manages to fly into the air, and bits land on all three of us.

I collapse back in a daze, feeling like I can barely move. Helping me with my cleaning duties, both Scarlett and Flint scoop up bits of my spilled cum with their fingers, and press them into my mouth. I find myself obediently suckling on them, hungrily consuming my own cum for them. Whatever embarrassment that came with being made to eat cum, it's gone right now. I'm just so happy and glad to please my humans.

12