All Comments on 'Little Black Ball Ch. 02'

by Seurat

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Loved Part#1 & #2

Great story Maybe the two could meet while away. and He could put the Fear in His wifes Ex Lover. Great Story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Possibility of a follow up for the chapter 01

It seems that the chapter 01 of "Little black ball" is incomplete as Elaine Davidson has a lot to pay for what she did to her husband. Gary Davidson was bound, gagged, drugged, humiliated and over the top, was about be stripped off his self earned wealth by both his wife and her lesbian lover. More than half of an entire page has been dedicated to his humiliation, snide remarks from Elaines lesbian lover and his own remorse. Yet when it came to Gary's payback on Eliane, there weren't that many details on Eliane's own physical, emotinal pain, what she was going through as a result of what she did to Gary and what Gary did to her in return. There was no remorse at all on her part except for futile attempts to rationalize and justify her wrongful actions on her huband. Therefore a possible follow-up is what I suggest where Eliane endures more pain, remorse and agony before finally succumbing to her lesbian lover's fate, "A whore for Gary's sperm".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sweet

Twisted, true... But I liked it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
more

please continue i like it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
it rocked, keep it going. theres always ch.1 to continue.

keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
very nice!

1 and 2 are good. now these are great "fantasy" revenge stories.

Poizon69Poizon69almost 14 years ago
Well that was curious.

A good story once again Seurat, and justice was really and truly done I like your ideas, as with the first story a little off the wall but still good. thanks again for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
And getting

stranger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
But then Mr Small/Ms Henson got smart and shut up.

She played the game and got released and went looking for Susan. When she/he found her it wasn't pretty. It took Susan 3 days to die. By then she/he had her Power of Attorney and all her passwords. Disposing of the body pieces, Ms. Henson lived a wonderful life. She married a rich man who loved her and lived happily ever after. The end to a pile of garbage.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

This chapter is much better than #1 - nobody innocent got hurt, whereas in #1, all of bitches' future partners would be hurt as per ex-husband's words to her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous